NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• got9forya

And here we go again. everyone is welcome for my donations to their winnings. SMH

• P0key

I saw milsaps price on FD and 😂
    $8400

• superjon

@P0key said...

$8400

On fire right now and has a great history against OKC

Overpriced, yes, but he’ll still be in my player pool.

• got9forya

Question is, is Birch gonna get a good run tonight.

• ASitar

If life gives you Russ and PG13 you take Russ and PG13.

• superjon

Studs in order of who I like

Kyrie
    PG13
    Vuc
    Joker

• Njsum1

I’m normally not one to complain about the cash lines, in fact I normally point out that the high cash lines are usually just a product of the the chalk, studs and value going off…however……last night was stooooopid.

Chalk busting everywhere….every Buck except brogdon was a bust…high priced guys Harden…bust…Lebron was solid yet unowned, Simmons Bust. No popular cheapies went off except Kelly O and Tyus, yet he was low owned, etc, etc. Some popular mid range guys went off like Jval and Markannen…yet that’s like two guys. Whiteside went off but he was like 12%. And the min cash line was like 305-ish..As I said….stoooopid

End rant….anyone like Hayward tonight for 4300 as a filler with upside. Has a good history versus Toronto

Edit..edit…don’t need to be reminded that scores are irrelevant and that we’re playing against other people…🤮. I understand that, just thought Min cash would be lower considering the amount of chalk that underperformed….carry on, carry on

• Tajtrivedi

I had a surprisingly good night. I built a lot of balanced lineups. Guys like Markannen, d lo, doncic, whiteside, bagley and others propelled me into the 330’s on DK. Tonight I’m sticking with one single entry, plugging in Jokic and running it back with either RWB or pg, depending on the rest of my roster and calling it a day

• monarch

Think I’m going to NHL tonight. I like the NBA tournaments but the slate is too small. Showdown looks interesting.

• got9forya

My core is Vuc, Milsap, And Westy. 2 Punt plays (1 Should get good play). This is on FD seems like I am stacking the Orlando – NY OKC-Den Game to much though. This is on FD

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Edit..edit…don’t need to be reminded that scores are irrelevant and that we’re playing against other people…🤮. I understand that, just thought Min cash would be lower considering the amount of chalk that underperformed….carry on, carry on

Yeah, last night was a mess all around. The grind is real. I’ve never in general been more frustrated and tilted on a daily basis with NBA DFS before. I love NBA DFS. It consumes me. It’s been my favoritie thing in this world that isn’t living for 3 years now. I’ve gotten to the point where it just frustrates me more than anything. I know it’s my own doing. I’m just not playing it right anymore. I’ve never wanted the season to just be over before. I’ve never looked forward to MLB or NASCAR Sundays so much before. I’ve never had so many nights within a season where I was one realistic within the realms of my player pool move away from taking down another GPP to the point that I’m angered by it and that it hasn’t happened again, as cash empties and flows from my bankroll on a daily basis. Anyways…

On to tonight. Shoot for ceilings and end up somewhere in the middle. Good luck everyone.

• monarch

It’s my opinion that right now up until the playoffs…NBA DFS is the most difficult sport by a mile. You got to do something off the wall like stack the Clippers/Mavs game with KAT and Kelly O like the guy who took down the Freeze last night. Who saw that coming? Otherwise everything else is so fine tuned there is zero edge.

• ASitar

Taking DJA over Dotson, merely because Dotsons ownership will be inflated due to his recent production (which has been very good) and Briscoe is out. If DJA puts up 28-32 DK points at 6% ownership and Dostson puts up 18-22 DK points at 10% ownership that’s huge.

• dmbtrip2004

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, last night was a mess all around. The grind is real. I’ve never in general been more frustrated and tilted on a daily basis with NBA DFS before. I love NBA DFS. It consumes me. It’s been my favoritie thing in this world that isn’t living for 3 years now. I’ve gotten to the point where it just frustrates me more than anything. I know it’s my own doing. I’m just not playing it right anymore. I’ve never wanted the season to just be over before. I’ve never looked forward to MLB or NASCAR Sundays so much before. I’ve never had so many nights within a season where I was one realistic within the realms of my player pool move away from taking down another GPP to the point that I’m angered by it and that it hasn’t happened again, as cash empties and flows from my bankroll on a daily basis. Anyways…

On to tonight. Shoot for ceilings and end up somewhere in the middle. Good luck everyone.

• Dolphins2016

@Tajtrivedi said...

I had a surprisingly good night. I built a lot of balanced lineups. Guys like Markannen, d lo, doncic, whiteside, bagley and others propelled me into the 330’s on DK. Tonight I’m sticking with one single entry, plugging in Jokic and running it back with either RWB or pg, depending on the rest of my roster and calling it a day

how much cheddar you bring home?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

On to tonight. Shoot for ceilings and end up somewhere in the middle. Good luck everyone

Hang in there man, you know what you’re doing…I think last night was more the Bucks busting than anything else. I was close to 70% bledsoe and Middleton…if they delivered big games, I don’t think I’d be complaining today 🤣. I’m assuming you had a good amount of exposure to those guys as well.

Side note…did 12 lineups yesterday…cashed 3 and missed min cash by half a point in another. My one good lineup scored a 340, and had Ben Simmons, who put up like 5 second half points. So that just added to to the sting….ouch

• Kmasonbx

@P0key said...

$8400

People felt the same way about Horford at 8k a couple of games ago and he went out there and put 64.

• Benf15harp

Ben don’t know tilt. Lmao.
    Westbrook vs Jokic’s Westbrook mentality
    Dub Trip Dub Club
    🤣

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

Ben don’t know tilt. Lmao.
    Westbrook vs Jokic’s Westbrook mentality
    Dub Trip Dub Club
    🤣

George like’s his Kung Pao chicken spicy…haha

• Ace15

Yes to everyone talking about how tough NBA DFS is right now. It’s been tilting for suree, pretty sure I’m going to take a break until NBA Playoffs or NFL season soon lol. You definitely need to be creative with your LU’s these days.

Tonight is pretty simple for me RWB/PG/Kyrie studs. Kevin Knox or Trier will break the slate you can book that right now. Marcus Smart and D. Green are on my radar as well. You will need to get creative tonight.

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

Makes me wonder, since I’m having my best NBA season, am I just running good or am I actually good at NBA? Of course I like to think since this is by far my favorite sport and I actually used be a pretty respected scout in NYC that I’m actually good but who knows could be that I’m just OK and I’m running good.

• feekdogg

SGs has been getting it done against the Thunder lately. Might just pair Morris and Beasley on FD and hope one of them pops.

• dominicanpapi

I know the Magic are favored by 6 but they’ve been beating up on teams lately including beating Toronto by 15 the other night. Anyone playing the potential blowout factor and playing Jerian Grant instead of DJ Augustin or fading Vuc if you’re making a handful of lineups?

• BawseGeller

You know its a 3 game slate when you have both Grant Brothers in your lineup!

• Benf15harp

@Ace15 said...

Yes to everyone talking about how tough NBA DFS is right now. It’s been tilting for suree, pretty sure I’m going to take a break until NBA Playoffs or NFL season soon lol. You definitely need to be creative with your LU’s these days.

Tonight is pretty simple for me RWB/PG/Kyrie studs. Kevin Knox or Trier will break the slate you can book that right now. Marcus Smart and D. Green are on my radar as well. You will need to get creative tonight.

I feel like fading rwb and pg13 is the only rational thing to do LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).