NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

We have to move forward a decade to Lance Thomas.

That’s his younger brother right? Lmao

• jjpk

Birch has been seeing 17 minutes a game pretty consistently. If Orlando pulls away, he might get 20-22. I’ll take that chance in 1 LU.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

We have to move forward a decade to Lance Thomas.

We could pivot to Isaiah Thomas, though. Or time travel pivot to Tim Thomas.

• Ace15

You know I’m really liking the idea of Dennis Schroder tonight. sub 10% potentially and could go 10X. German Rondo and Noel stack because OKC blows out DEN or gets blownout.

• monarch

Looking at Plumlee has now put me on Fournier who I hadn’t considered all day and will go underowned with people jamming in the studs plus Ross is 500 cheaper. Fournier can get there vs the Knicks for sure.

• Benf15harp

@captainwacky said...

Chris Childs crushes Orlando,……all in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Or get trapped into a time warp where Isaiah Thomas, becomes Isiah Thomas for one night.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Looking at Plumlee has now put me on Fournier who I hadn’t considered all day and will go underowned with people jamming in the studs plus Ross is 500 cheaper. Fournier can get there vs the Knicks for sure.

See, now we’re getting to places. Fourner is one of my least favorite DFS plays, but he has MASHED the knicks. Like every single time for a few years. I hate using that as a rationale, but I will have a couple gross shares.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Agent47 said...

FWIW, the 2 previous meetings between OKC and DEN were both fairly low-scoring with OKC failing to top 100 in both games (DEN won 105-98 on 11/24/18 and 109-98 on 12/14). On the other hand, OKC has been in a good number of shootouts recently…

First meeting had 217 total OKC -6 with both teams on the back end of a B2B. Second meeting had 218 total OKC -2. So I definitely think it will be higher scoring than the first 2 meetings

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Or get trapped into a time warp where Isaiah Thomas, becomes Isiah Thomas for one night.

Why not keep the same extra vowel and turn into J.R. Rider? Goin’ real deep on ya :)

• Benf15harp

@captainwacky said...

See, now we’re getting to places. Fourner is one of my least favorite DFS plays, but he has MASHED the knicks. Like every single time for a few years. I hate using that as a rationale, but I will have a couple gross shares.

Using MASHED loosely I see lmao

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

Haha…I’m gonna stop now and go play 2k until lock.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yes. Watch it be DSJ/Jenkins/Knox/Hezonja/Kornet.

The return of Enes Kanter.

• realphipps

Any chance Keith Smart sees minutes tonight? Probably Fiz’s bff in that locker room.

Nevermind, not listed on DK

• Ace15

@monarch said...

Haha…I’m gonna stop now and go play 2k until lock.

quick question on 2K. in MyPlayer after you sign with a team is it pretty much just grinding out VC or does the story continue based on how well you do etc?

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

I don’t feel comfortable with this slate at all.

Use crowns 😁

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

Some are talking about fading the Knicks. On the main slate, I’m fading the Raptors.

• Benf15harp

@captainwacky said...

Why not keep the same extra vowel and turn into J.R. Rider? Goin’ real deep on ya :)

• monarch

@Ace15 said...

quick question on 2K. in MyPlayer after you sign with a team is it pretty much just grinding out VC or does the story continue based on how well you do etc?

I’d have to ask my son. I’m old school, just play season mode until I get tired and try a new team.

• captainwacky

@Benf15harp said...

I mean, he had one game where he got hurt and played 19 minutes. Outside of that he’s had 35, 27, 33, 44, 35, 42, and 37 DK pts over the last 8 games. For who he is, his price, and the position today, that’s mashin’. But I hate him as a DFS play and real life player and don’t want to play him, so I wouldn’t mind being talked out of him :)

• Ace15

@monarch said...

I’d have to ask my son. I’m old school, just play season mode until I get tired and try a new team.

Lol, all good. I’ll stick to just GM’ing lol

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

He lit them up last year, although the team is quite different. To be fair, mashed is below smashed.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Epignosis said...

Some are talking about fading the Knicks. On the main slate, I’m fading the Raptors.

Only raptor I have in my player pool is Leonard

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Only raptor I have in my player pool is Leonard

+1.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

He lit them up last year, although the team is quite different. To be fair, mashed is below smashed.

also true. to both.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).