NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@chansing said...

Ross man seriously I don’t get the swing with these guys one night they look good then the next just straight dog shit

• scott33

Just got a nice promotion at work, was very excited. Then realized I’m only gonna be able to play DFS a couple days a week due to my new schedule. I’m torn lol. The addiction is real

• cjs5555

could we get a few more foul calls in this game, please????

• Benf15harp

@scott33 said...

Just got a nice promotion at work, was very excited. Then realized I’m only gonna be able to play DFS a couple days a week due to my new schedule. I’m torn lol. The addiction is real

LOL!!! That definitely sucks yet doesn’t. Seems like a no win type situation. 🤣🤣

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@scott33 said...

Go to your boss, say to the guy, “I need Fizdale insurance!”

He’ll know what you mean.

• mtdurham

okay im bailing out…. westbrook is probably my least favorite player to watch play basketball… not sure how anyone does it… mind numbingly boring offensive player

gonna watch some golf tout videos and go to sleep…. horrible DFS action tonight… didnt do horribly but man this was a very uninteresting group of games to watch

• rocketman828

Couple of rants to get of my chest. I’m sick of these 3 games 11 games 3 games slates lately give me my 5 to 9 game slates back. Second Kyrie screwed me and countless others tonight and not in a good way he will not find his way on any of my lineups the rest of the season. Third of fudging course Jokic has almost 40 fantasy points at the half which will screw me out of cash because the 2 teams behind me have him at center and I thought Mitchell would have been the guy.

• Cdavis21

Well pg13 is building a damn house with all the bricks he is putting up and of course I pick him over jokic.

• yisman

BIzarre play

Westbrook tipped it into his own basket and got called for a foul so Jokic completed a three point play

• Benf15harp

Nice to see the return of Paul Millcrap 😬

• samuri8

What a gross slate. In hindsight, any slate where you have to pick between Knicks players and also between Nuggets guards is ripe for disaster.

• BBWC_10

@Cdavis21 said...

Well pg13 is building a damn house with all the bricks he is putting up and of course I pick him over jokic.

PG13 is a monster!!!! Dude has 50 Fpts and has hit like 2 shots all night, one from half court.

• Mr_tjRoto

This slate is just one more piece of evidence toward the notion of fanduel going to 8 roster spots with 1 guard 1 forward/center combo and 1 util like the rest of the modern world.
    Look at all the center position points left off rosters

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Westbrook turns the ball over more in the last 60 seconds than anyone else by a mile. smh

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@mtjroto79 said...

This slate is just one more piece of evidence toward the notion of fanduel going to 8 roster spots with 1 guard 1 forward/center combo and 1 util like the rest of the modern world.
    Look at all the center position points left off rosters

I switched out Robinson for Adams. thats a 35pt swing.

• superstars92

I’ve never understood why Jokic has not gotten PG eligibility on DK. He should be a PG/C…he’s as much of a PG for them as Jamal Murray.

• Mr_tjRoto

More Isaiah Thomas would of kept OKC far far out of contention late in the game

• chronoxiong

Two nights ago I crushed on Yahoo beacuse I went Jokic and Robinson as my C/Utility combo. Tonight I couldn’t do that because I wasted salary picking Kyrie Irving and Kawhi who both busted badly. Only had Robinson. So disappointed right now. Another donation night for me. Donated $3 to FD and Yahoo. But hey, thank god I only played light. Could have been worse.

• gaelicgirl

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Honestly WTF happened to Tatum? Weren’t they saying he had MVP potential several seasons ago? His rookie season?? How is he THIS bad now?

He contracted Kobe Brain.

• gaelicgirl

@jjpk said...

I apologize for… checks notes… “riding your dick.”

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

Assuming that translates to a raise, congrats!

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

• gaelicgirl

@mtdurham said...

westbrook is probably my least favorite player to watch play basketball… not sure how anyone does it… mind numbingly boring offensive player

“Hold my beer.” – James Harden

Nice thread tonight, boys! Thanks for the laughs.

• scott33

@gaelicgirl said...

Assuming that translates to a raise, congrats!

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

• got9forya

Well Last night was a huge cluster. Wow Kyrie Bust, Millsap Bust, Leonard Bust, Westy Bust, Ross Bust, and Dotson Bust. WTF. Oh well. On to tonight. Rant Over

• TheRyanFlaherty

Oh, so close in Tiers, been one away a few times this year. Last night it was had I put Jokic instead of Westbrook and I would have had 1st…oh well…
    At least it’s a better payout then anything else I’ve had the past couple weeks. Hopefully one of these nights it finally comes together and there isn’t a near miss…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).