NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dtayl913

Really liking my lineup, but am stuck on a final 2 of Hayward/Ross or Kieff/Murray. Thoughts?

• dominicanpapi

@monarch said...

Harrison Wind

@HarrisonWind
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    Got the impression from speaking with Torrey Craig — Denver’s Russell Westbrook stopper — that the Nuggets won’t change their starting lineup tonight. I’d expect Murray, Beasley, Barton, Millsap, Jokic to start with Craig getting lots of minutes off the bench against Westbrook.

8 replies 5 retweets 32 likes
    Reply 8 Retweet 5 Like 32 Direct message

Who is he taking minutes from then? Beasley/Morris?

• IvanCalderon

@dominicanpapi said...

Likely Beasley and IT’s

• monarch

No idea. I’m guessing that IT is not necessary in this game and I’m a little concerned about Murray if Malone decides to prioritize defense. Can just go Beasley for 1900 cheaper…it opens up a lot.

• kujo33

@Dtayl913 said...

Really liking my lineup, but am stuck on a final 2 of Hayward/Ross or Kieff/Murray. Thoughts?

I like Hayward/Ross

• newzreview

@dominicanpapi said...

Nice call on Zellar last night, btw. Wish I had listened…

• Kanner88

Has anybody noticed on FD the single game OKC/Denver how cheap the players are ???? Is it me or is goofy ??

• FunchessOfFun

I‘m finding my LU’s with a serious lack of NY/ORL in them. Any must plays from that game I’m missing?

• yisman

Philly just announced Embiid and Boban will miss the next game… (Thursday against OKC)

• mbunner23

@yisman said...

Philly just announced Embiid and Boban will miss the next game… (Thursday against OKC)

Boban’s injury didn’t look good. He fell very awkwardly but that’s expected as big as he is.

• jtgus

@noddy said...

Haven’t played NBA since before the all star break. Tonight looks easy to cash.

Please share your knowledge

• yisman

@mbunner23 said...

Boban’s injury didn’t look good. He fell very awkwardly but that’s expected as big as he is.

Philly broke him. Probably wouldn’t have happened had he started like he should have!

• dominicanpapi

@newzreview said...

Nice call on Zellar last night, btw. Wish I had listened…

Me too bro! I was in enamored with Whiteside, wasn’t expecting Zeller to put up a 60 burger last night tho lol.

• samuri8

If we look at Vuc’s two games versus NYK, he disappointed in the first meeting only because they blew the knicks out. On a FPPM basis, he has crushed them. On DK, a core of Vuc, Millsap, Robinson seems pretty sharp to me. Millsap is still very cheap and since he is a guy whose minutes we worry about, the stage of this divisional heavy hitter hopefully brings some safety.

• casper

@FunchessOfFun said...

m finding my LU’s with a serious lack of NY/ORL in them. Any must plays from that game I’m missing?

Dotson Robinson Augustin vuc

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@samuri8 said...

If we look at Vuc’s two games versus NYK, he disappointed in the first meeting only because they blew the knicks out. On a FPPM basis, he has crushed them. On DK, a core of Vuc, Millsap, Robinson seems pretty sharp to me. Millsap is still very cheap and since he is a guy whose minutes we worry about, the stage of this divisional heavy hitter hopefully brings some safety.

If the game stays close I’m leery of Robinson foul trouble, as he’ll be on Vuc a lot. I’ll have exposure and not saying he’s a bad play, but he’s a very gutsy core play, especially as that price is rising. Especially since there’s no shortage of mid-range options there.

• feekdogg

@Kanner88 said...

Has anybody noticed on FD the single game OKC/Denver how cheap the players are ???? Is it me or is goofy ??

They screwed up.

• gaelicgirl

Boogie’s tech was rescinded, all is well.

Carry on.

• samuri8

@Pandamonious said...

If the game stays close I’m leery of Robinson foul trouble, as he’ll be on Vuc a lot. I’ll have exposure and not saying he’s a bad play, but he’s a very gutsy core play, especially as that price is rising. Especially since there’s no shortage of mid-range options there.

Yeah a Knickerbocker as a core play is pretty dumb, I retract that part of the post as I forgot I like money.

• casper

@Pandamonious said...

Also Fiz always does something to burn me watch kornet get run tonight he plays between 4-31 min

• Kmasonbx

@Ace15 said...

I got to pass, he’s done well against DAJ. He’s just too expensive I rather play Kyrie and if at Center, I’d rather play Milsap/Adams/Horford.

Vonleh and Mitchell Robinson will be guarding him, DeAndre isn’t playing or at least he’s doubtful.

• ASitar

I really don’t want to play OG. Who’s the best $3.5k player on DK?

• casper

@ASitar said...

I really don’t want to play OG. Who’s the best $3.5k player on DK?

Lance Thomas played 30 min 27 dkp in the last game with DJ out so if he starts he may do ok.But ive been burned by fizz alot

• BerkeleyBoss

@Kanner88 said...

Yeah, they might as well all be $0. Westbrook/PG with Jokic/Millsap/Murry should be prettttty popular lol

• biancap18

og lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).