NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

His teammate Jamal Murray. He hasn’t had big games with Millsap available and there are lots of ways for Murray to have his minutes cut. Millsap is their only true power forward in the rotation against a team that stays big and struggles vs the four.

I don’t believe this myself – so it’s definitely against the grain and will gain you leverage against the field in a 3 game slate.

• Njsum1

@wafic said...

Who’s your chalk bust of the night? I think it’s Millsap. He’s been playing way too well lately. Everyone is locking him in without a second thought much like the Bledsoe Middleton fiasco from last night. Prior to this streak he was hot garbage. He could easily revert to that again tonight. My chalk bust pick of the night.

I was thinking that, yet didn’t want to type it out loud 😉. Jok-daddy got into some foul trouble giving Milsap some extra run last game. However, this run he’s on has coincided with Lyles, being out, and he still be out. So….while I can see the bust…I’m just going to match the field, and differentiate elsewhere. 30% seem right?

• billythekidcowboysheat

I have to say rwb. If that thunder nuggets game hits the vegas total or over were looking at big returns thats for sure including rwb but i could see him hitting 55-65 but pg hitting the same jokic the same milsap 40 murrary or adams as well. I think his ownership will be too much for my liking.

• Njsum1

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

You guys have fun with rwb and kyrie love, i will be taking murray at pg.

Murray got Sg eligibility on DK. Soooo….I’ll be rocking the triumvirate

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

I know this sounds crazy, seems crazy typing, but I truly think the den okc may end up being a fade in general? I have Millsap as recent post-break production is up, with IT2 in there, most minutes are out of whack. OKC players seem to be expensive. I can see rwb doing fine >70, pg I see >60, Joker >60 (prolly less).. I am going in circles now and at a loss!

• monarch

I like Murray, he has a really good ceiling and I was dead wrong on Hield vs OKC the other day…couldn’t have been more wrong. Murray is a lot like Hield.

The thing that scares me about Murray is he had one good game vs OKC this year….22/8/8 but he played 40 minutes and was mostly alongside zero usage players in Juancho and Craig. Those guys have been replaced with higher usage players in Beasley/Harris and Will Barton. So we are looking at about eight less minutes and a significant usage drop. He can still get there but I have my doubts.

• dominicanpapi

Denver strikes me as one of those teams that probably needs to make a trade to clear the roster up. I have no idea why they weren’t mentioned in the AD talks. Harris/Barton/Hernangomez, 1 of Beasley/Morris and maybe Plumlee? It’s not elite names but that entire team has ballers.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

Not for nothing but both OKC-DEN games played to a real low game total this year.

• mbunner23

@dominicanpapi said...

Denver strikes me as one of those teams that probably needs to make a trade to clear the roster up. I have no idea why they weren’t mentioned in the AD talks. Harris/Barton/Hernangomez, 1 of Beasley/Morris and maybe Plumlee? It’s not elite names but that entire team has ballers.

They have so many nice young players in their early 20’s.

• noddy

I’m either going to win a GPP or come really close tonight.

• mbunner23

@noddy said...

I don’t feel comfortable with this slate at all.

• frugal

@tratow said...

I know this sounds crazy, seems crazy typing, but I truly think the den okc may end up being a fade in general? I have Millsap as recent post-break production is up, with IT2 in there, most minutes are out of whack. OKC players seem to be expensive. I can see rwb doing fine >70, pg I see >60, Joker >60 (prolly less).. I am going in circles now and at a loss!

On Yahoo for $22 you can get 48 PG minutes vs NYK who’re giving up on average 45.7 FP.

• Wooden_Bones

I like Marc Gasol tonight. He’s been producing at 1.33 FP/min over his last four games, and his minutes seem to be going up.

Last game he was on pace for about 28 minutes, the only reason he didn’t get there was the game turned into a blowout in the second half. He had logged 14 minutes the first half. His price is only going to continue to rise as he becomes more established in TOR.

• ASitar

I have zero Jokic and Kawhi in only 1 DK Main LU. I feel like I don’t have enough Kawhi.

• Agent47

FWIW, the 2 previous meetings between OKC and DEN were both fairly low-scoring with OKC failing to top 100 in both games (DEN won 105-98 on 11/24/18 and 109-98 on 12/14). On the other hand, OKC has been in a good number of shootouts recently…

• mbunner23

@Agent47 said...

FWIW, the 2 previous meetings between OKC and DEN were both fairly low-scoring with OKC failing to top 100 in both games (DEN won 105-98 on 11/24/18 and 109-98 on 12/14). On the other hand, OKC has been in a good number of shootouts recently…

Don’t rely on previous matchups. OKC and DEN both playing faster right now.

• frugal

@Wooden_Bones said...

I like Marc Gasol tonight. He’s been producing at 1.33 FP/min over his last four games, and his minutes seem to be going up.

Last game he was on pace for about 28 minutes, the only reason he didn’t get there was the game turned into a blowout in the second half. He had logged 14 minutes the first half. His price is only going to continue to rise as he becomes more established in TOR.

Gasol started last game due to matchup. My guess is Ibaka starts tonight, but I have no interest in either.

• Wooden_Bones

@mbunner23 said...

• Matoshea

I’m struggling between Danny Green & Trier on yahoo. Any thoughts?

• monarch

@Matoshea said...

I’m struggling between Danny Green & Trier on yahoo. Any thoughts?

I really like Danny Green tonight. The Celtics are surprisingly terrible against the three and he has averaged over 31 minutes/game vs the Celtics this season plus no FVV for minutes security.

• Neilj907

Any news on d Jordan?

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

I think DEN pace up this month may be an misleading due to their schedule being heavy against faster paced teams this month, If I’m Malone, I slow this game to a crawl.

• ASitar

Oh, and Trier in all 4. Dude better strap up his boots and do work tonight.

GL all

• damionismyname

@noddy said...

• Wooden_Bones

@frugal said...

Gasol started last game due to matchup. My guess is Ibaka starts tonight, but I have no interest in either.

A center that shoots the three isn’t a bad play against the Celtics.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler