7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 235
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

stack BK and Wash and throw a few clips in and be done

• superjon

I will have at least 85% Tobias Harris tonight.

• Wooden_Bones

Hmm… Embiid vs CLE/Drummond, with no Simmons, even at his higher price (on DK) is still worth considering. Hopefully we get the motivated Embiid. Being an away game is the one thing that scares me though.

Also, I see no reason to jump off the Tatum train tonight. Utah’s defensive reputation will scare people, but Utah has been on a skid lately.

• monarch

I hate Jake Poeltl slates

• Ace15

@Wooden_Bones said...

Also, I see no reason to jump off the Tatum train tonight.

Yep. Tatum is on the Lillard lite heater right now. I see no reason to hop off of him tonight. DK is begging me to play Derozan at 6900….no LMA someone has to score. Derozan + 1 of the choose your own adventure guards.

I am playing Rozier and monk again. I know I have a problem.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

Graham going to be out again? He was out for rest not injury last night.

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

Tbh it might actually help Rozier if Graham plays. I am playing Rozier soley because he’s cheap, been bad, and is due to bounce back.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Ace15 said...

Yep. Tatum is on the Lillard lite heater right now. I see no reason to hop off of him tonight. DK is begging me to play Derozan at 6900….no LMA someone has to score. Derozan + 1 of the choose your own adventure guards.

You had me until you mentioned Rozier and Monk

• got9forya

Why is no one talking Aaron Gordon. He has been smashing recently and plays Atl tonight not to mention he is only 7500 on FD

• Ace15

@got9forya said...

Why is no one talking Aaron Gordon. He has been smashing recently and plays Atl tonight not to mention he is only 7500 on FD

He’s priced into his ceiling tbh. Rather play Randle for 100 more.

• superjon

@Wooden_Bones said...

Also, I see no reason to jump off the Tatum train tonight. Utah’s defensive reputation will scare people, but Utah has been on a skid lately.

1. 9.1k on FD. That’s a little high for a guy that tends to hover around 7.5k to 8.5k.

2. He’s only eclipsed 50 on three road games this year.

3. Average to bad on B2Bs

Now with that said, he might not be that high owned just because of his price, so he could make for a good GPP play.

But full disclosure, I will probably fade him completely.

• Moszman

Gordon and Randle both good plays but I’m dropping lower to Horford probably with Simmons out.

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

I see Graham being probable so that makes Monk out of the picture especially at 5.1k on FD

Rozier is still interesting at that price. I agree with Ace, that he’ll eventually break out of his slump.

• Ace15

Gobert is kind of cheap against BOS frontcourt. I’m probably going to roll the dice on Mitchell Robinson as well. 10+ Bleals incoming.

• got9forya

Is Beal going to keep up this scoring frenzy up tonight against Brooklyn He did drop 60FP against them a little bit ago. Not sure I need to pay up for him. Any advice?

• superjon

@got9forya said...

Is Beal going to keep up this scoring frenzy up tonight against Brooklyn He did drop 60FP against them a little bit ago. Not sure I need to pay up for him. Any advice?

Nothing wrong with Beal. Not sure if you’ll need him, but he’s definitely in play.

• superjon

@monarch said...

I hate Jake Poeltl slates

Might just match the field and move on.

What do you think about Dieng as a pivot with no Clarke or JJJ?

• queensfinest

thoughts on milton and horford??

• got9forya

I love Dieng tonight with no Clark. Clark played 4 min or so last Game and Dieng did great in the min he got. He is in a great spot for his price. I could see 35FP tonight. Still Dont know why they Hous is still #1 against center on FD but I am risking it also

• feekdogg

Somebody at FD missed a 0 when keying in prices. Seth Curry is 900 in the SA/DAL single game contest.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@got9forya said...

I love Dieng tonight with no Clark. Clark played 4 min or so last Game and Dieng did great in the min he got. He is in a great spot for his price. I could see 35FP tonight. Still Dont know why they Hous is still #1 against center on FD but I am risking it also

C’s have been pretty underwhelming against HOU despite having a size advantage. They don’t get much defensive stats, because the ball never goes into the post, unless Westbrook is driving the lane. With that said, Dieng would be getting PF minutes, so it doesn’t really matter. What does matter is HOU plays small, so having 2 bigs up front doesn’t make a ton of sense. I mean they could literally just play Jackson/Anderson/Brooks/Melton/Morant and run with Houston, not that I think that will happen. Worse case for Dieng is he splits C minutes with Jonas and still plays 20-24 minutes.

• emnj69

I will do one line up with murray and one with droz-one of them will have a big game tonight

• dominicanpapi

There’s like 4 or 5 playable centers on FD tonight but each have their question marks.

Wagner – this is a play if Bryant continues to be out. Would help if Bertans is too b/c Wagner should get the 24/24 minute split with Mahinmi.

Embiid – this is a tougher spot for him b/c Cleveland has Thompson, Drummond, Love and Nance to throw at him.

Vuc – great spot but Poeltl is minimum price.

Memphis bigs – Houston goes small, there’s no way JoVal and Dieng are even remotely interesting to me in this case. I could be wrong about this spot. I could see Memphis going with Josh Jackson at the 5.

There’s Ayton and Gobert, but again, why pay all the way up? Ownership be damned on Poeltl, if he flames out, you and probably 60% of the field will have him anyway.

• emnj69

my punt will be Kanter on FD-I think he will get some minutes vs Gobert-he usually does not get minutes when teams go small ball or play super high tempo(houston)

• Herf

Elf is likely being taken off the shelf today against Charlotte, I like what I’m seeing there. Luka will smash tonight. Rudy Gobert will dominate. Ja Morant is in a good spot if he wants to pull his head out. Harris and Richardson against Cleveland for all the monies.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.