7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 235
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

All these darts seem inane with really good existent value… but if Bam somehow is out, doesn’t Chris Silva get a chance to do some dirty things?

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Biyombo does have a lot of disappointing starts. He also has a lot of smash starts. He ultimately averages 21.4 DK points in starts.

Hmmmm….food for thought.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

All these darts seem inane with really good existent value… but if Bam somehow is out, doesn’t Chris Silva get a chance to do some dirty things?

Lights out and a brown paper bag for those dirty things

• realphipps

Hate to ask a hour before tip, but on DK Survivor… 121 days completed, tonight is 122?

Spent 6 days in the hospital. Tried to play tent cent morphine lineups to keep up streak, afraid I missed a day.

• captainwacky

@Sleazygreazy said...

Lights out and a brown paper bag for those dirty things

Sometimes you just wanna get your value on, you know?

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

Maybe, or Kelly O plays 30+ minutes with a start for Jones Jr or Jae.

• Dmo_Htx

GHernan hit 30fps in this same matchup a month ago

• theIrrigator

Fading Poeltl on Yahoo

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Hmmmm….food for thought.

Though looking at it closer only 4 starts this year because of no Zeller at all, and in those 4 they’re

2/12 against MIN – 26 minutes, 32.5 DK points
    11/29 against DET – 33 minutes, 29.8 DK points
    11/27 against DET – 34 minutes, 35.8 DK points
    10/25 against MIN – 17 minutes, 17.5 DK points

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Sometimes you just wanna get your value on, you know?

LOL, oh I know. I’m having a tough enough time trying to get down with Jackson and Poeltl to consider those darts, but I like your style

• theIrrigator

@realphipps said...

Hate to ask a hour before tip, but on DK Survivor… 121 days completed, tonight is 122?

Spent 6 days in the hospital. Tried to play tent cent morphine lineups to keep up streak, afraid I missed a day.

Yep I’m at 121

• choppadown

Anyone playing RWB and Harden Together?

• theIrrigator

Lineup note: Magic will start Fultz, Fournier, Ennis, Gordon, Vucevic on Wednesday.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

So, you can play Doncic/DDR/Beal/Westbrook and 4 guys who can definitely get you 30 or more on DK tonight fairly easily.

• JDS1029

I’m pivoting from Poeltl to Mitch Robinson. Myles Turner just had 8 blocks against CHA so Mitch should get about 20.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Though looking at it closer only 4 starts this year because of no Zeller at all, and in those 4 they’re

Yeah…I just added another entry for a little Biyombo. My numbers have Embiid and Vuc among the top 5 in FP tonight across all positions so I’m focused on them.

• theIrrigator

Or on Yahoo I can do 3v3 of

Luka/J-Rich/Poeltl

Vs

Milton/Rubio/Embiid

Thoughts?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t know if was mentioned yet Willy Hernangomez is real fargain sneaky at 3k. Used to be a Knick as well and smashed them last time out.

You’re all welcome if he does anything tonight.

• captainwacky

@Njsum1 said...

Don’t know if was mentioned yet Willy Hernangomez is real fargain sneaky at 3k. Used to be a Knick as well and smashed them last time out.

You’re all welcome if he does anything tonight.

Oh, I mentioned him, and it’s gonna be fargain awesome.

• megatronswanson

Apparently Trae’s still very much a GTD due to flu-like symptoms (despite FantasyLabs announcing him as probable), so Teague may still be on the menu as another cheap value piece that could realistically 10-15x.

• RipCityRings

If Bam misses I feel like one of Naz or revenge JJ is going to smash.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

So, you can play Doncic/DDR/Beal/Westbrook and 4 guys who can definitely get you 30 or more on DK tonight fairly easily.

Or Doncic/DDR/Harden/Butler

• theIrrigator

@Pandamonious said...

I’m going Luka/DDR/Beal/Ayton

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

Oh, I mentioned him, and it’s gonna be fargain awesome.

Noice…real fargain noice 😎

• Carpocarp

Who on the Spurs is going to stop the unicorn doing whatever he wants tonight at 8k?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.