7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 235
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• iron_tactics

@P0key said...

Sadly once you LEARN how to win it doesn’t guarantee that u ever win

Okay. So i’m picking Gordon Hayward, he used to play at Utah so maybe he has some extra motivation, not revenge but a coming home, to go along with Walker being out

• hypegotti

in the 1500 Fan Duel off a ticket I won, this shits so stressing lol. Tinkered all day long big decisions in long run wound up on Booker over Butler/Derozan and Hayward over Brown/Harris

• mrmogz

Got the ol’ Doncic/Harden/Klaw combo on DK lol, mix and match the punts and see how she goes.

• mrmogz

@hypegotti said...

in the 1500 Fan Duel off a ticket I won, this shits so stressing lol. Tinkered all day long big decisions in long run wound up on Booker over Butler/Derozan and Hayward over Brown/Harris

GL man, sounds like those choices are probably the opposite of the advice you’d get from most of the guys here, but it might work!

• iron_tactics

@hypegotti said...

Hey me too!

Porzy-Mania!
    GOBERT- Smash!!!

• chickenmanE

anyone playing mitchell?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Fd lu:
    Luka
    Shabazz
    DDR
    Brooks
    JJ
    Tobias
    Love
    Zinger
    Vuc

• iron_tactics

@866 said...

Porzy-Mania!

I hope he does as good as he did vs PHX in November! That was so awesome, 0-8.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@iron_tactics said...

Hello i’m new at basketballs, how do you win a gpp? I want to win

Build the highest scoring lineup

• Herf

FD:

Luka
    Dinwiddie
    LeVert
    DeRozan
    T. Harris
    J. Harris
    Love
    Randle
    Poetl

Harris brothers for all the monies.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@iron_tactics said...

Okay. So i’m picking Gordon Hayward, he used to play at Utah so maybe he has some extra motivation, not revenge but a coming home, to go along with Walker being out

πŸ‘πŸ‘

• iron_tactics

@theIrrigator said...

Build the highest scoring lineup

Is Zingis in that lineup tonight?

• Ap1216

RG Overall Ranking

Dinwiddie lower owned then i expected hope he drops 35 real points

• Pick1979

is Young gonna play for ATL….

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I ended up doing the Poeltl-Biyombo thing 100%. Tying down both my C and U spots like that makes me uncomfortable, but at least they’re both dirt cheap.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@iron_tactics said...

Is Zingis in that lineup tonight?

It’s possible. I like him

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pick1979 said...

is Young gonna play for ATL….

Yes

• JDS1029

Went from Poeltl, J. Brown and A. Gordon to MitchRob, Harkless and Porzingis…..deciding factor was Boston is playing 3rd game in 4 nights and hoping Porzingis smashes Poeltl.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

SES

Napier
    Luka
    DDR
    Beal
    J. Jackson
    Tobias
    Saric
    J. Allen
    Embiid

• iron_tactics

@Epignosis said...

I ended up doing the Poeltl-Biyombo thing 100%. Tying down both my C and U spots like that makes me uncomfortable, but at least they’re both dirt cheap.

Noice. I have Poeltl and Allen in my DK SE. Poeltl for the chalk chalk and Allen because WAS goes small a bit and that seems like it might benefit Allen. Allen though has crushed his price that last two games so by law of averages he techs and gets ejected today but I played him anyway!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Epignosis said...

I am on that train…. actually went Poeltl/Byiombo/Lyles with Doncic and 4 players in the 7500 range in good spots (still tinkering Tobias/Gordon/Elf

• SkateFiend

Larry Nance seems low owned t DK, isn’t Drummond out?

• raul214

i was so in a rush i went d.jordan accidentally instead of j.allen..ugh

• yisman

because Bam got ruled in 10 minutes before lock, I locked him in

FD SES:

Luka, Dinwiddie, LeVert, DDR, Josh Jackson, Tobias, Bam, RoCo , Poeltl

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.