7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 235
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chronoxiong

How’s the lame optimizers doing tonight? Lol. I’m beating on all of them in my games. Scored 338 in them. Had a few busts though but at least I’m winning something tonight lol.

• yisman

@chronoxiong said...

How’s the lame optimizers doing tonight? Lol. I’m beating on all of them in my games. Scored 338 in them. Had a few busts though but at least I’m winning something tonight lol.

optimizers sucking tonight

• Pick1979

At the Half…Gobert has taken one shot …he has 1 rebound and 2 points. What is his deal…is he injured or just …

• BBWC_10

Tomorrow will be Lakers Bargain Basement day. Rondo/Kuzma/Howard vs. the Warriors D-League team.

• yisman

Gobert 4 fouls and just got a tech

• yisman

they didn’t let Utah challenge the call

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

And for the umpteenth time this season my single entry bubbles out by less than a point…… unreal…. 🤬🤬🤬

• Sleazygreazy

I’m kind of liking all this big time chalk busting, hasn’t happened a lot this year but it’s happening more and more of late. Good for the home team. I cashed with Curry 19.6, Murray 21.6, Prince 16.8, and Bojan my late night “hammer” 8.3. FCWT is back

• chronoxiong

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m kind of liking all this big time chalk busting, hasn’t happened a lot this year but it’s happening more and more of late. Good for the home team. I cashed with Curry 19.6, Murray 21.6, Prince 16.8, and Bojan my late night “hammer” 8.3. FCWT is back

I am loving it too. Goes to show that optimizers can kill you too and you miss out on plays like Levert who has to be 7k on FD soon.

Anyways, scored 338 in my games and got minimum GPP cash. Pick N Roll GPP https://www.fanduel.com/games/43968/contests/43968-234859736/entries/2000582271/scoring

Yeah I had quite a few busts in there but at least I faded the chalk busts and had some guys that was a must have in order to cash like Aaron Gordon. I trusted Jarrett Allen beause he went off in the previous meeting with the Wizards. Too bad he kept fouling people in this match up. And I went Dieng over chalk Poetl because I thought Dieng was going to get run as the small ball Center. Turns out the Rockets lame small ball strategy is working so that sucks. Other than that, my only other regret is picking Napier over Shake Milton who was actually the same price at 4.3k. So imagine if I picked Milton instead, thats a 12 point swing. Oh well. Overall I doubled up for the night spending $18 and winning $37.

• SkateFiend

Lots of chalk still delivered, especially Aaron Gordon, derozan and Caris Levert. Mikal Bridges and Rubio didn’t to bad either. Poeltl got popped at something like 60% ownership and his bust helped lower the cash line a bit.

The situation with chalk seems to be fluctuating a bit but it’s bad. At DK the pricing means someone like Coby White Milton Shake will be auto chalk as long the minutes are there for them. If they go off on inflated ownership and you don’t have them – game over. If you have them and they flop, you’re also dead.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.