7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 235
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

Cody Martin is staring at me at $3,100 on DK.

• Ace15

@Bdog76 said...

What’s everyones thoughts kevin porter after his big night his last game? Does he build on that or go back to mediocrity?

Not fading KPJ. think he’ll be like this for a couple more games. Like it even better now that Drummond is out. He’s going to be Coby white for a couple games.

• DC2380

Anyone think Neto starts?

• Ndepompei

@Bdog76 said...

What’s everyones thoughts kevin porter after his big night his last game? Does he build on that or go back to mediocrity?

Not touching him at that price tonight but he’s been the Cavs only bright spot. Hoping he gets big minutes the rest of the year.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

That was with Booker/Rubio/Saric/Ayton/Bridges on the floor together and Oubre off naturally. I clicked Oubre off even though it was unnecessary. Thought it was interesting though that Bookers numbers suffered and everyone else’s were better. I was definitely surprised that Saric was still showing good production with those guys on the floor with him.

I always take 2 looks at Court IQ when a starter is down, 1 with the projected starting line and another at the whole team with just player out. Each paints 2 different pictures here.

Projected starters – Booker 25.1% Usage (-7.2%) -.11 FPPM
    Whole team sans Oubre – Booker 33.1% usage (+3.5%) +.11 FPPM

I don’t necessarily care either way as I’m fading PHO as a whole tonight, but very interesting and contradictory numbers.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Okay, I see how Panda was getting his numbers regarding Booker’s usage.

But that’s such a small sample size (47 minutes)

Didnt even look at sample size. I just ran core 3 (Rubio, Booker, Ayton) – Oubre and got Booker -5.2. Little bigger sample size (74 mins). I’m gonna guess he comes in at around 30% tonight. Main interest from Phoenix side for me will be Rubio and Ayton

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Wilson Chandler (personal) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/Bm91pEPrRZ

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@DC2380 said...

Anyone think Neto starts?

No i think Shake starts again

• Herf

With Monk being suspended, makes me wonder if he was on drugs last night for such an epic performance.

• frugal

Dejounte Murray has my eye tonight. Mavs have been giving it up to PGs of late and I can see a Murray bounce back after his poor game vs OKC with the usage boost he sees without LMA. Yet Dallas has shut him down in both previous games so I’m a bit hesitant…

• monarch

Anyone poke holes in a RWB/Kawhi/Porzingis DK core?

• FunchessOfFun

I’ve been on Cody Martin all day and now he’s gonna be chalk. Fml.

• captainwacky

@FunchessOfFun said...

I’ve been on Cody Martin all day and now he’s gonna be chalk. Fml.

Well at least we know we have the most literal pivot of all time should we want to go there.

• frugal

Dillon Brooks breaks his slump tonight, right?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Anyone poke holes in a RWB/Kawhi/Porzingis DK core?

What if I said for the same cost you can have Doncic/Kawhi/Ayton and that has more upside, especially if you’re playing Kawhi, you want 35 full minutes, and Ayton should eat if he gets full run too.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Dillon Brooks breaks his slump tonight, right?

I think so

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Current FD core (50%+)

Josh Jackson 96%
    Luka 91%
    J. Allen 88%
    Tobias 80%
    DeRozan 78%
    Beal 59%
    Dinwiddie 55%
    Poeltl 53%

• superjon

All this talk about Booker’s usage without Oubre.

Didn’t Booker have 3 straight 60 fantasy point games followed by a 50 point game when Oubre was out at the end of last season?

I know Rubio didn’t play for the Suns last year. However, Booker had a 60 pointer this season as well when Oubre was out, and both Rubio and Ayton played.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Shabazz Napier will start ahead of Ish Smith on Wednesday.

• DC2380

Napier starting

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Davis Bertans (knee) will play Wednesday. https://t.co/eOmVmQ80W2

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

What if I said for the same cost you can have Doncic/Kawhi/Ayton and that has more upside, especially if you’re playing Kawhi, you want 35 full minutes, and Ayton should eat if he gets full run too.

I may have changed it to Doncic/Porzingis/RWB. I like RWB off tons of rest. I dont really understand how the Grizzlies will defend him/them. But I may consider Ayton

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Davis Bertans (knee) will play Wednesday. https://t.co/eOmVmQ80W2

No idea what to do with this. Should I still like Napier since he’s starting even though Bertans is in, or what? Please tell me.

• makeitrain99

@captainwacky said...

Same premise as with graham out yesterday (even though he didn’t perform well)— Jaylen McDaniels has effectively been their 7th man, and now with Monk out (regardless of the positional difference), he should see more minutes and usage. I think that’s another good cheap guy with 0 ownership.

I had him yesterday and he was .45% He appeared in the game early but only 4.5 dfs at the half. Ended up with 13.75 I believe for 3100.00 I’m doing Studs and Scrubs and with Monk news I’m going back to the well.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

No idea what to do with this. Should I still like Napier since he’s starting even though Bertans is in, or what? Please tell me.

I’ll only have one lineup maybe 2 on DK and Napier will be in it. Little worried he encounters the Isaiah effect and sucks starting next to Beal. He is still like 1.06 FPPM next to Beal so gonna roll with him anyway

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler