7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 235
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Bam Adebayo (ankle) listed questionable Wednesday. https://t.co/AN1wtnYJn3

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Dewayne Dedmon (elbow) now questionable Wednesday. https://t.co/3Veb846otg

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Trae Young (illness) now probable Wednesday. https://t.co/sbHW2jq7f3

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Zeller active but unlikely to play

• noddy

Is Nunn going to get minutes?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Shake Milton will remain in starting lineup Wednesday.

• queensfinest

napier a solid option now starting

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Is Nunn going to get minutes?

He’ll get minutes, just won’t be as impactful with Butler in. Not sure the impact of Bam out, if he is out.

• makeitrain99

@dakimbell said...

Man I hate feeling like I need to play DDR, guy hates me.

If you click on his name… please let us know!!!! Lol… just kidding. But yeah, still let us know. 😏

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Zeller active but unlikely to play

Just when you thought it was safe…

• captainwacky

dudes… do we get Hernangomez revenge as a weird pivot (or addition) to poeltl? I’m not sure it’s actual viable, so someone either talk me back or over the ledge.

• Ace15

I cant believe im game stacking NY-CHA lol.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Is there any reason not to go Poeltl and Biyombo on DK? Is any of Embiid/Ayton/Porzingis really going to smash that hard?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

dudes… do we get Hernangomez revenge as a weird pivot (or addition) to poeltl? I’m not sure it’s actual viable, so someone either talk me back or over the ledge.

Well, him or Bismack and I’m thinking of in addition too and load up on Harden/Doncic/Westbrook/Beal whatever

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Well, him or Bismack and I’m thinking of in addition too and load up on Harden/Doncic/Westbrook/Beal whatever

That’s the build I have going right now, and I don’t think it will be as popular as it seems.

• superjon

@captainwacky said...

I mean if your standards are low enough to play Jaylen McDaniels. Sure, I guess you can play Wily as well :)

• yisman

that Monk drug stuff explains that awful game from Charlotte, perhaps

he was sharing the good stuff with Rozier and both of them had floor games :(

• captainwacky

@superjon said...

I mean if your standards are low enough to play Jaylen McDaniels. Sure, I guess you can play Wily as well :)

For 3k, I’ll turn the lights off.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Is there any reason not to go Poeltl and Biyombo on DK? Is any of Embiid/Ayton/Porzingis really going to smash that hard?

Pondering this as well. Embiid can smash obviously but so much value there now.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

I think Embiid and Vuc absolutely smash tonight. But I also believe it’s a great idea to hedge off at least one to Poeltl. I’m hesitant on Biyombo.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

All the GHG lol. Okay maybe not all the GHG but definitely keeping him in my player pool

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Dewayne Dedmon (elbow) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/UGR2sdQYDB

Lineup note: Bruno Fernando will start for injured Dewayne Dedmon on Wednesday.

• captainwacky

Can I fire up Alex Len today, also?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Can I fire up Alex Len today, also?

The ghost of Alex Len

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Biyombo does have a lot of disappointing starts. He also has a lot of smash starts. He ultimately averages 21.4 DK points in starts.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).