8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) — T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Memphis ( 6 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Miami ( 6 ) — T:
    8;00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) — T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Golden State ( -6.5 ) — T: 231.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

@deepfat said...

Draymond 16 assists in the 3rd. That’s just insane.

dude is magical & a hoops Einstein – ball don’t lie

if LbJ is skill set of Magic & the build of Karl Malone…
    Dray is skill set of Magic & the speed of Larry Bird

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

What I got right (Dray, PJ, Monk) not nearly enough to overcome what I got wrong (Lee, Nunn, Hayward)

• telestraightshooter

@866 said...

LeBron is going Crazy.. playing great wow

German rondo makes a difference on the floor.

Several NBA radio play by play have commented old man LbJ is a tad slow this month…..

• zeeshan2

This warriors-hornets game was terrible for everyone outside of draymond, curry, monk, oubre, and pj

• chronoxiong

@telestraightshooter said...

Rg alert was 3 mins before tip he was not starting.
    I was lucky to swap most LU

Lucky you. I was busy watching my baby nephews so I had no time to check to see if he was starting. This sucks. I need Bismack to get blowout mins now.

• zeeshan2

Thanks Kerr for putting the starters back in

• deepfat

21st in the Fast Break for a nice profit. First LU this year without an optimizer and using some knowledge.

• zeeshan2

Came in 34th in the yahoo cup today. Very very happy with that

• Calicapo

I need to get used to using an optimizer…

I locked Boucher because the opto kept plugging him as the play‐‐when I know, Lowry or Van should have Bern my locks

Had 80% Dray, Smith Jr and only got 1.5x money back. Wow. So tough but been doing well lately. Best 333.5 D K. Call me crazy but like Ntilikina at 3000 min as a salary filler vs Indy. And Porzy vs BKN. Hopefully he plays.. like Doncic/Harden combo 70 burgers each? Could be.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Lmao Dray with 19 assists. No nba today for me just looking at box scores now. Wowza. Happy to see 866 got in on the dRaY-dAy

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I’m starting to think Hayward wasn’t the play

I think I’m going to just put him in the camp with Wall. Dudes who are good hoopers but rarely ever find their way into GPP winning lineups. It’s just seems like those two are constant 5/5.5x which doesn’t cut it these days. Although Hayward flashed serious upside earlier in the year when he scored over 40 real points, I remember hearing that each game he did that he set his career high and not just NBA career high, his actual entire lifetime career high including high school. That tells you that he is a dude who wants to win and play right and unselfishly, not exactly what we want for fantasy hoops. That was crazy to hear bc you assume most dudes in the league were putting up 50-60 spots in high school consistently even PGs.

• telestraightshooter

@zeeshan2 said...

This warriors-hornets game was terrible for everyone outside of draymond, curry, monk, oubre, and pj

… and the over =)

• ASalvaro

ugh was only 5 points from 1st and $5,000 in the late Jab step despite Markieff’s 12 point game

Not sure how I didn’t do better.. but didn’t have D S, Lowry Draymond Barnes and Capela together. Needed all 5 and others I’m sure.. love to see a daily list on here of the Optimal, and also the most X-per dollar.

• chronoxiong

Another good night from me. This was the best I got in the Clutch Shot: https://www.fanduel.com/games/55072/contests/55072-244432304/entries/2395875979/scoring

Played Bismack and he was my biggest regret. Thought he would be starting but they decided to go smallball with PJ Washington at Center. If I knew that, well, that would have changed things for sure. I have to look at the bright side, since Bismack was minimum salary that allowed me to fit in Lebron. Because I was dead set on the rest of my core. That lineup got me to cash $5 in the Pick N Roll and Block GPPs. I also made two other lineups and they cashed as well. Which is a rarity for me. I’m happy with tonight’s results. Still have to play little though as I spent $11.45 and won back $24.54. Someday I will win again when I go heavy.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

I think I’m going to just put him in the camp with Wall. Dudes who are good hoopers but rarely ever find their way into GPP winning lineups. It’s just seems like those two are constant 5/5.5x which doesn’t cut it these days. Although Hayward flashed serious upside earlier in the year when he scored over 40 real points, I remember hearing that each game he did that he set his career high and not just NBA career high, his actual entire lifetime career high including high school. That tells you that he is a dude who wants to win and play right and unselfishly, not exactly what we want for fantasy hoops. That was crazy to hear bc you assume most dudes in the league were putting up 50-60 spots in high school consistently even PGs.

My single entry finished at 274 DK with Lee, Hayward and Nunn…. bipolar lineup… could have been special if those 3 had average to good games

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

My single entry finished at 274 DK with Lee, Hayward and Nunn…. bipolar lineup… could have been special if those 3 had average to good games

I feel you, had plenty of Hayward/Lee/Boucher/OG/Crowder holding back tons of Lowry/Fox/Barnes/Draymond LUs. In hindsight since I loved Lowry and Powell so much I should have pulled back some of Boucher/OG, but I just knew 2 of them were smashing so I set a rule of 2 Raps on every LU. Not sure what happen with Lee after reading a free press article Casey and the organization are all about letting him loose but I suspect they don’t totally want to write off Smith since they did trade for him. You only doing SE stuff for NBA? Thought you were a GPP dude?

• brannigan73

I have to be honest rostering post Utah Gordon Hayward always makes me sick and Im kicking myself for listening to the street and rostering him even though I didnt like him at all tonight. He is still a good player but we are not talking about Utah Gordan Hayward. The guy is not the same player. He has lost some of his athletic ability from many serious injuries and he doesnt handle the ball nearly as much as his all star days. He plays on a team with two guards LaMelo Ball and Terry Rozier who command a ton of usage and often have the ball on in there hands. He is not reliable and I feel like as long as he sharing a lot of his court time with Ball and Rozier not a cash game target. He doesnt have much upside relative to his salary and is not consistent.

• fleishmo6

Played Dray, Lowry and VanFleet but had BB
    Doubled my one clutch entry and hit a 3 team teaser. Did not even know they had basketball teasers lol
    Another day another few entries
    Good luck

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Wiseman and Looney combined for 36 minutes in their last game and I see that continuing.
    Both teams will be itching to go small and up tempo.

That Charlotte coach didn’t even wait for tip to go small.
    Wiseman/Looney got their 37 minutes.
    Wiseman/Looney got 26 points.

Hornets earned this L.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

If Toronto had a coach, Boucher sees 30, Baynes sees 25, and Yuta/McCaw/Benbry pick up the pieces of our 20 point fourth quarter lead.

Turned out Toronto finally had a coach.
    Boucher and Baynes combined for 16 points, 14 boards, 4 blocks, and were a +8 between them.
    Toronto had a 23 point lead.
    Yuta/Mccaw/Bembry picked up the pieces.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Nothing wrong with DSJ running point and Saban at the two. In no universe should Saban be on the bench solely as a backup for DSJ or vice versa. Let them both eat into Ellington/Svi’s 40 minutes and Stewart/Sekou’s 25 minutes. But that’s just me bitching about typical NBA coaching.

The fact is, DSJ/Lee won’t see more than 48 minutes and that’s a travesty. It also makes both useless to me in DFS except for a few one offs where I pray and hope.

But if there was ever a game to run both, Sacramento would be it.

Guess what Detroit didn’t do. Run DSJ and Saban at the same time.
    Guess what else Detroit didn’t do. Win.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

With Nick Richard’s in the G League, I don’t see how Borrego avoids playing BB 30 minutes.
    Imagine having to run a Center all the time vs GSW because of their size. Would have been laughable a week ago.

BB has a higher floor than Boban. If you played Boban yesterday, you can’t afford to skip out on BB.

Here’s me again assuming a coach has intelligence and a desire to win.
    My bad.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

If Bam’s in, I’ll have some just because of his low ownership.
    If Bam’s out, I’m all over Struss starting or not and some of Precious if he starts.
    If Herro’s out, I don’t see how Duncan Robinson avoids 40 minutes and he could easily go 6-10 from 3.

Robinson went 4-7 from 3, leading the team in 3pm and 3pa.
    Only got 35 minutes. Never saw Dragic playing 33, his most minutes off the bench this year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).