8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) — T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Memphis ( 6 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Miami ( 6 ) — T:
    8;00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) — T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Golden State ( -6.5 ) — T: 231.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

I’ll be lower than most on Fox. But Hield and Holmes I’ll have more than the field.

Two clown statements and one great insight.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

. You only doing SE stuff for NBA? Thought you were a GPP dude?

Yes. Multi entry for years.
    Had trouble with nba and I am testing playing one lineup in a contest with higher entry fee and less participants. Beat 500 for $100k with one line or beat 30,000 with 100 lines??
    Not bad so far but it’s a small sample

I did find out that I cannot play both the one and the 100 on the same day/slate… disaster.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Yes. Multi entry for years.
    Had trouble with nba and I am testing playing one lineup in a contest with higher entry fee and less participants. Beat 500 for $100k with one line or beat 30,000 with 100 lines??
    Not bad so far but it’s a small sample

I did find out that I cannot play both the one and the 100 on the same day/slate… disaster.

Gotcha. Yeah I have been doing all the SE stuff up to 100 along with MME but it is tilting when you see one of your other LUs you didn’t play in the SE would have shipped so I am going back to just MME I think now. The other day I had 2 tickets to the 888 and made just 2 LUs and I just don’t really like that in NBA any more really. I guess playing the 555 and bigger ones and having that more legit sweat would be ideal like you said much smaller field but I just feel like I would be tilting over a 2 v 2 with the one line (like I did the other day in the 888) too much and would rather not do that. I don’t know I see merits to both. I do play tons of SD and have by far my most success in the NBA with those and should really just focus more on those but the main slate big prizes just keep me coming back.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).