8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) — T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Memphis ( 6 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Miami ( 6 ) — T:
    8;00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) — T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Golden State ( -6.5 ) — T: 231.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

The more I look at things the more I want to go way more balanced tonight than I normally do.

• IT4MVP

Whiteside out

• Macb44

@Yukerboy said...

Everyone is different and has their own strengths and weaknesses. For one, I suck at cash, but do well at MME GPPs.
    I would suggest taking $5 and enter 100 Nickle lineups, take $5 and put them in cash contests, and run your normal 2-4 lineups with your other five. Do this for about a week and track them separately to give yourself an idea on the type of player you are.

Is there a free optimizer/easy way to make 100 lineups? Because otherwise it seems like a lot of work.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Macb44 said...

Is there a free optimizer/easy way to make 100 lineups? Because otherwise it seems like a lot of work.

In 2016. Some sites offer a 7-day trial I believe

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Justise Winslow (injury management) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/gfD9btoYor

Jonas Valanciunas (thigh) questionable Friday. https://t.co/a7QKeWOVkH

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Ty Jerome available to make Thunder debut Friday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Cody Zeller (hip) now doubtful Friday. https://t.co/LwXSwOrd3I

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Cody Zeller (hip) now doubtful Friday. https://t.co/LwXSwOrd3I

• Macb44

@theIrrigator said...

In 2016. Some sites offer a 7-day trial I believe

I feel like my best bet is probably gonna be to stick with not many lineups, because I don’t really wanna pay for an optimizer or anything honestly.

• frugal

JVal Q as well. Slate is getting spicy.

• maddysdaddy0914

@Yukerboy said...

I can’t believe you think Boucher is a sub 23 minute player.
    I can’t believe you think Bembry should get more minutes than Boucher.
    I can’t believe you think Yuta/McCaw should see more minutes than Baynes.

Nurse won less games than Casey with the same team – Demar Derozan and + Kawhi Leonard. He won a championship with a fully stacked deck with 11 players who start right now and he has a losing record with the third best starting five in the East along with the best 6th man in the East not named Tyler Herro or Thaddeus Young. He’s half a game from being in 10th place in the East. This is not the tenth best team in the East.

Edit: No disrespect to TJ Mac or Derrick Rose. I would take Boucher over either though. Maybe not in DFS, but definitely on an NBA roster.

No where did I say I agree or disagree with any of those points.

Do I think Bouch should play more. Of course.

The reality is that championship team lost more than just Kawhi. Throw in Green and Gasol as well. What’s the common denominator or all 3? Ability to defend.

That’s more relevant for real basketball as opposed to DFS obviously. I don’t think Nurses ability to coach should be called into question. Just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

• dominicanpapi

5800 for Brandon Clarke on FD is brutal, especially when Roby is there, and PJ Washington as well. So I can’t see myself playing him if JVal is out.

Biyombo averaged about 28 minutes (ball park) in the 12 or so games Zeller missed. All of those games also had PJ Washington in them, so I’m guessing Biyombo gets 26-28 minutes with Washington picking up the backup center minutes. It’s incredibly hard to fade 3500 BB on FD especially when this is a slate where the center options are not that great.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

You’re reading me wrong. Lee starting because he can function off ball next to Grant and DSJ off the bench with Lee at the 2 because he can play off ball next to DSJ. Grant is the primary facilitator on the team. So The fewer minutes DSJ and Grant share the floor the better. DSJ is not a good basketball player and no good coach is going to run him out there for 30 minutes regularly and expect positive results unless they have no choice. Lee is green as hell, the more minutes he runs the better chance at him becoming a better player. I’d agree Lee/DSJ could/should see 48+ but more like Lee seeing all the minutes he can take and DSJ seeing 18 or less unless he comes in and gets hot.

I think we’re on the same page.

I’d want:
    PG: Lee – 28, DSJ – 20
    SG: Ellington: 16, Svi: 20, Jackson – 12 Lee – 4
    SF: Bey – 33, Jackson 15
    PF: Grant – 36, Sekou – 8 Stewart – 4
    C: Plumlee – 32, Stewart 16

Instead, we’ll get:
    PG: DSJ 18-30 and Saban 18-30
    SG: Ellington 16-28, Svi 10-28, Jackson – 0-11
    SF: Bey 31-32 Jackson – 17-18
    PF: Grant -36 Sekou 12
    C: Plumlee – 32 Stewart – 16

• billythekidcowboysheat

BB night

What could go wrong😁

BB night? He’ll get run off the court. Can’t see more than 20 mins for Biyombo. Still need to play a few I guess unfortunately

• zline34

After missing cash the last few nights by less than two points.

• frugal

@866 said...

BB night? He’ll get run off the court. Can’t see more than 20 mins for Biyombo.

Looney played 17 and Wiseman 18 last game. Is Biyombo too slow to keep up with those guys?

• Brendan239

Tillman over Stewart now at PF on FD?

Is Coby White look ripe for the picking today?

• Packapunch

Have the DraftKings taxforms been issued?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Macb44 said...

I feel like my best bet is probably gonna be to stick with not many lineups, because I don’t really wanna pay for an optimizer or anything honestly.

Probably a good idea if you are a beginner. On DK stick to 20 entry max or less

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

BB night? He’ll get run off the court. Can’t see more than 20 mins for Biyombo. Still need to play a few I guess unfortunately

I think I rather play both Dieng and Tilman… and than Hayward, Monk, PJ etc from CHA

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

5800 for Brandon Clarke on FD is brutal, especially when Roby is there, and PJ Washington as well. So I can’t see myself playing him if JVal is out.

Biyombo averaged about 28 minutes (ball park) in the 12 or so games Zeller missed. All of those games also had PJ Washington in them, so I’m guessing Biyombo gets 26-28 minutes with Washington picking up the backup center minutes. It’s incredibly hard to fade 3500 BB on FD especially when this is a slate where the center options are not that great.

What’s Tillman’s price? He should be PF on FD also

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

What’s Tillman’s price? He should PF on FD also

4300!!!!

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’m not playing BB btw, sarcasam if anything, not that he’s a “bad play” just don’t see the upside.

My center will be in Chi-town tonight

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

4300!!!!

I may have to grab some shares if J-Val is out even though centers usually suck against the Clippers

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).