8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) — T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Memphis ( 6 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Miami ( 6 ) — T:
    8;00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) — T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Golden State ( -6.5 ) — T: 231.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• xwalker5

Anyone have any thoughts on Dragon vs Gallo?

Assuming that Herro is out

• frugal

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’m not playing BB btw, sarcasam if anything, not that he’s a “bad play” just don’t see the upside.

My center will be in Chi-town tonight

At his DK price, I’ll have some BB. But I’ll be heavy Plumlee tonight.

• dominicanpapi

@theIrrigator said...

I may have to grab some shares if J-Val is out even though centers usually suck against the Clippers

Yeah it looks like Tillman started all 5 or so games JVal has missed this year, with Dieng essentially splitting the center minutes with Clarke. Ibaka plays what…20-22 minutes? I could see Tillman getting that, and Memphis playing Dieng when Zubac subs in, and move Clarke to the 4. Memphis and OKC play at the same time, so you can swap from Roby to Tillman and vice versa if we get the Jval news late.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@frugal said...

I haven’t looked at % yet, I’m sure those value centers will be popular especially if they rule jval out before lock.

I do like some pistons alot, boost playing the kings.

Okc-atl is hard to avoid though.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

No where did I say I agree or disagree with any of those points.

Do I think Bouch should play more. Of course.

The reality is that championship team lost more than just Kawhi. Throw in Green and Gasol as well. What’s the common denominator or all 3? Ability to defend.

That’s more relevant for real basketball as opposed to DFS obviously. I don’t think Nurses ability to coach should be called into question. Just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

That championship team had 11 players who currently start.
    That championship team had 1 less win than the previous year and that Casey led team didn’t have KLeonard
    That current Toronto team has a losing record and is half a game out of tenth place in the East with the third best set of top 8 players in the East.

It’s the coach. It’s the coach making poor decisions with his rotations. It’s the coach making poor decisions with his offensive sets. It’s the coach.

Either of us could have won a championship with Lowry/Vanvleet/Powell/Wright in our backcourt and Leonard/Gasol/Ibaka/Siakam in our frontcourt along with Green/Anunoby/Boucher filling out the rest of the rotation. Hell they even had Jodie Meeks and Jeremy Lin for shits and giggles.

Lowry/Vanvleet/Siakam/OG/Powell are easily top 3 or 4 in the East. Add in Boucher, Bembry, Baynes and underutilized Stanley Johnson and Malachi Flynn along with McCaw/Yuta to round out the roster and a losing record should get us fired.

• frugal

@Yukerboy said...

Lowry/Vanvleet/Siakam/OG/Powell are easily top 3 or 4 in the East. Add in Boucher, Bembry, Baynes and underutilized Stanley Johnson and Malachi Flynn along with McCaw/Yuta to round out the roster and a losing record should get us fired.

While I agree they are underperforming, even 1 player can have a very significant defensive impact in a 5 man rotation, 2 can literally be the difference which lands a title.

• Codyveo

Any love for Bazley today? I know, he’s been rough lately, but this is the type of game that fits his mold to me. Talking FD specific, $5.8 is a little steep still is my problem, but PF is a wasteland if you aren’t paying up and Roby. Thoughts?

• Brendan239

Why all the Ayton love? He got 32.5 FD points vs Charlotte, 36 vs Portland, 31.8 vs Brooklyn. I’m going w the Serbian Sniper whose done well vs James and the Lakers. He’s going to get 10 put backs and a 50 burger for $600 less than Ayton.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

With Nick Richard’s in the G League, I don’t see how Borrego avoids playing BB 30 minutes.
    Imagine having to run a Center all the time vs GSW because of their size. Would have been laughable a week ago.

BB has a higher floor than Boban. If you played Boban yesterday, you can’t afford to skip out on BB.

• RobertoTomba

As a longtime Pistons fan, I’ll be honest when I say that I’m still getting the feel of the team. This is because I think Coach Casey is still working out where to use all these pieces, too. But, one thing to look at tonight is that Saddiq Bey is a GTD. He didn’t look right when he came off the court against the Pels.

But, I’m not talking about this because of whether or not to play Bey: the opportunities for other Pistons shoot up dramatically if Bey sits, and I think it also affects them even if he plays (since I don’t think he’s 100%). Look for Josh Jackson and Mykhailiuk to get extra playing time if Bey sits.

• miggs6876

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’m not playing BB btw, sarcasam if anything, not that he’s a “bad play” just don’t see the upside.

My center will be in Chi-town tonight

I’m really liking a Paul, Booker, Ayton stack vs Chicago. Even Bridges is ib play.

• Brendan239

Man, Haliburton is so expensive. Feels like Covington from early last week when he was piling up beals or Bitcoin a few weeks ago. I’m going to go Hield w 35 minutes for $2k less and hope his shot is falling vs one of the league-best Pistons.

• feekdogg

@Brendan239 said...

Why all the Ayton love? He got 32.5 FD points vs Charlotte, 36 vs Portland, 31.8 vs Brooklyn. I’m going w the Serbian Sniper whose done well vs James and the Lakers. He’s going to get 10 put backs and a 50 burger for $600 less than Ayton.

Who’s the Serbian Sniper? Kanter?

• Brendan239

Hhhmmm…..I’m going to be 50% Brogdon and Tatum

• charara1224

@frugal said...

You’re reading me wrong. Lee starting because he can function off ball next to Grant and DSJ off the bench with Lee at the 2 because he can play off ball next to DSJ. Grant is the primary facilitator on the team. So The fewer minutes DSJ and Grant share the floor the better. DSJ is not a good basketball player and no good coach is going to run him out there for 30 minutes regularly and expect positive results unless they have no choice. Lee is green as hell, the more minutes he runs the better chance at him becoming a better player. I’d agree Lee/DSJ could/should see 48+ but more like Lee seeing all the minutes he can take and DSJ seeing 18 or less unless he comes in and gets hot.

DSJ has been a killer on defense so far and is doing whats asked of him on offense im starting to feel that the hate is getting a little unwarranted here lol

• fluffynuggets

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2021/02/26/raptors-coaching-staff-sidelined-due-to-health-and-safety-protocols/

• zline34

Raptors didn’t need Kawhi to win that year. Boucher needs more minutes simply because his length. Coaches aren’t as pivotal in winning a game of basketball as you think. That’s all you need to know.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

Raptors didn’t need Kawhi to win that year.

• frugal

@charara1224 said...

DSJ has been a killer on defense so far and is doing whats asked of him on offense im starting to feel that the hate is getting a little unwarranted here lol

I don’t have league pass so can’t watch DET, I’m speaking purely from his time in DAL. Before Luka he had some solid games, the fan base kinda shoved his flaws under the rug with the view that he was a young player and would outgrow them. Once Luka came, he had no desire to move off ball when Luka was playing PG, he literally just stood in the corner. When he did have the ball, he absolutely had some highlight worthy insane finishes at the rim but he shot extremely inefficiently and constantly made poor decisions on the court and it was clear the 2 weren’t a good fit. Maybe he’s grown as a player, but the fact NY already moved him along makes me feel he kinda is what he is, hence my take of him playing next to Grant.

• charara1224

@frugal said...

I don’t have league pass so can’t watch DET, I’m speaking purely from his time in DAL. Before Luka he had some solid games, the fan base kinda shoved his flaws under the rug with the view that he was a young player and would outgrow them. Once Luka came, he had no desire to move off ball when Luka was playing PG, he literally just stood in the corner. When he did have the ball, he absolutely had some highlight worthy insane finishes at the rim but he shot extremely inefficiently and constantly made poor decisions on the court and it was clear the 2 weren’t a good fit. Maybe he’s grown as a player, but the fact NY already moved him along makes me feel he kinda is what he is, hence my take of him playing next to Grant.

Nah i get you what you’re saying isn’t wrong otherwise he’d still be in Dallas but honestly hes lived up to the expectations so far. the emergence of Saben Lee has put even more pressure on DSJ now but he’s responded well. I dont see Detroit giving him another shot after this season but if he keeps up his play another team will for sure.

• zeeshan2

Kemba is way too cheap on DK. 6,200

• Packapunch

So is Lowry

• zeeshan2

Haliburton and Reddish out

• Brendan239

@zeeshan2 said...

Well there goes my Hield “sleeper”. 30% now.

• frugal

@zeeshan2 said...

Damn. Dare I go back to Gallo. I know he’ll burn me jus like the game before last…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).