8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) — T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Memphis ( 6 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Miami ( 6 ) — T:
    8;00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) — T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Golden State ( -6.5 ) — T: 231.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zombiekopitar

@ImADonk11 said...

Problem is he is never chalky and now he will be for the first time in since probably 2015

Barnes is gonna be chalk? What’s expected ownership? I had Barnes and Boucher in, but starting to think Buddy and PJ might be a better pivot, probably a little more contrarian. Idk all 4 could boom or bust looking at their game logs

• frugal

@monarch said...

Boucher production without Siakam is kinda gross….don’t shoot the messenger

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/chris-boucher-dk-game-log-without-pascal-siakam

Court IQ kinda gave me the same thing, nothing for Boucher really and huge boost to FVV. But I imagine Boucher already plays most his minutes without him on the floor. It’s more about matchup and hopefully a minutes boost.

• mbunner23

PJs floor scares me. I want a hornet or two though.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

I’m afraid that this will be one of those random Collins games. He’s high on my DNP list, but I don’t see who on OKC slows him down. This whole game makes me nervous because you need some pieces but could burn a lot of salary there. 8.8K for SGA sounds crazy on paper, right?

I also keep going back and forth on Capela now that Jarrett Allen has seemingly usurped his role as the league’s unstoppable pogo stick. Feels like Cap could get you 20/20 here or play 25 minutes and go 3x, yet the matchup is pristine…

I’m well above the field on John Collins and hovering around the field on Capela, which could go even lower as I haven’t included my Baynes projection yet until Toronto releases their lineup.

• monarch

@mbunner23 said...

PJs floor scares me. I want a hornet or two though.

I like PJ. He is mispriced for his minutes upside now that he probably plays all the non Biyombo minutes at center which is a lot and will probably go up against rookie James Wiseman for multiple rotations which could be pretty good.

• RipCityRings

It blows my mind that Harrison Barnes is only 28. Feels like he’s been 35 his entire life.

• monarch

@RipCityRings said...

It blows my mind that Harrison Barnes is only 28. Feels like he’s been 35 his entire life.

Twelve years ago we will be saying the same thing about a 31 year old Zion…

Okay forum consensus Lowry/OG sharp pivot off FVV/Boucher.

• mbunner23

What’s everyone’s opinion at SG who aren’t playing FVV. I’m taking a good look at Oubre. Anything else?

• RipCityRings

@monarch said...

That’s where I’m at. FVV could still get you 50 but the price is right on Lowry/OG.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

ouston and Toronto play each other and have no one questionable or game time decisions. That has to be a first for either of them, let alone both. Wonder if Lowry or Wall or Gordon or Glassier gets added throughout the day.

Turned out it was Siakam and Nurse…

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@zombiekopitar said...

Barnes is gonna be chalk? What’s expected ownership? I had Barnes and Boucher in, but starting to think Buddy and PJ might be a better pivot, probably a little more contrarian. Idk all 4 could boom or bust looking at their game logs

I am seeing around 25% but counting on ownership percentages to be accurate has hurt me in the past too many time so I wouldn’t read too much into it. These projections in the industry are off all the time, some times way off. But being chalky makes sense with recency bias and the price. I mean he is 5.5 and just went like 8x. Same thing with Fox. Basically all the Kings are absurdly cheap and now they should get more run with Hali out. People saw what they did to the Knicks last night which will drive ownership too.

• frugal

Wow, earlier I was feeling a more balanced build and that Siaklam news really sealed it. Fading both Lebron and Dame.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Why not Lowry/Boucher? No way I’m getting off Boucher

• RipCityRings

@mbunner23 said...

What’s everyone’s opinion at SG who aren’t playing FVV. I’m taking a good look at Oubre. Anything else?

Schroder in the mid-range, and 3.1K Terence Davis could be lucrative with the right script.

• Bodhisattva

Harrison Barnes is only 28? Mind, blown

I guess I’m lightening up on DET exposure some with Bey in, but agree with others that he didn’t look right coming off the court and will likely be low on minutes tonight.

• monarch

Everyone is telling me I have to play Fox. Other tout side is adamant we have to play Fox.

I played Fox last night because they are on an eight game losing streak and I really liked the matchup vs Rose, Quickley etc. He went full bore. Now this is a letdown spot if I have ever seen one. They called up Kyle Guy. He probably smashes but if the game were to get ugly Walton could easily go to the bench early. I think Chris Paul and Lowry are not in a let down spot, nor is Curry at 2k more expensive.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Everyone is telling me I have to play Fox. Other tout side is adamant we have to play Fox.

I played Fox last night because they are on an eight game losing streak and I really liked the matchup vs Rose, Quickley etc. He went full bore. Now this is a letdown spot if I have ever seen one. They called up Kyle Guy. He probably smashes but if the game were to get ugly Walton could easily go to the bench early. I think Chris Paul and Lowry are not in a let down spot, nor is Curry at 2k more expensive.

I’m not saying Fox is in a smash spot, but I am going to state that Fox is severely underpriced on FD.
    He should be hovering around 84-8500

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Mentioned it earlier but I think Schroder is sneaky given the recent form of the Lakers. This of course assumes he gets full run. I am seeing reports that say he didnt have covid just protocols and if that is the case he should be good to go. Haven’t played him all year but man this Lakers team is running out Jared Dudley Matthews/Morris for additional scoring and production, if he is ready to go he could produce here. It may be thin and unnecessary with the recent news now though.

• zombiekopitar

@monarch said...

i dont think anybody sees this getting ugly, other players around him could easily outscore him for sure, but a blowout is not the reason to fade

• Wsdm61987

Anyone think Patton on HOU gonna get some decent minutes tonight? TOR is a poor reboundin’ team

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Raptors will start Lowry, VanVleet, Powell, Anunoby, Boucher on Friday.

• Njsum1

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Thanks a lot for getting me off coby white and onto Dejounte Murray. It helped me cash my $25 double up Wednesday. You da man https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o7TKoWACSy9jjwjni/200w.gif!

Always glad to help another puppy avatar out 🐶🔥🍀👍🔥

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Wow, earlier I was feeling a more balanced build and that Siaklam news really sealed it. Fading both Lebron and Dame.

My optimal has the most expensive player in FVV at 8200.

• Cocomilk

Boucher starting oh my

• monarch

Galaxy brain here but Boucher starting helps out Norman Powell IMO. Everyone is going to be behind the three point line. Can he beat Jae’Sean Tate off the dribble? I think he can

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).