3:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6 ) at Houston ( 6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Okla City ( 3.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 195

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Brandon684

A big round of applause for my GPP dark horse David Lee and his 1.5% ownership on DK

• monarch

Percentage pairing Russ and Steph tonight?

• baseballislife93

@monarch said...

Pick 2 out of these 3
    Dunleavy Bogdano Hairston

• baseballislife93

@monarch said...

15% I hope higher I’m not planning on pairing them

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Gentlemen, today is the day a Yahoo becomes a King.

Is there anything a newcomer to Draft Kings should know, other than what is already reviewed here? Is the promotional code offered through this site still valid?

• bmann

Steph and Westbrook have underperformed in this MU going back to last season. Both got 51 in the only game between the two teams this year, but they’re both 11k, which is quite a tag to pay off. Last season Curry averaged 42 fdp per game and shot 35% from 3, while Westbrook averaged 49 fdp while shooting something like 35%.

Has to make you wonder a little about heavy exposure to either. Durant on the other hand has crushed in this matchup.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

What’s making you switch from Yahoo to DK? The main thing is the tighter pricing on DK as compared to Yahoo. Also, DK penalizes TO less at 0.5 pts as opposed to 1 pt on Yahoo.

• baseballislife93

Timmy Duncan tonite?

• BonsackMac78

Last night was a disaster for me…highest LU scored 224 :(

Pretty sure I could’ve randomly picked players and not done any worse. Talk about a confidence killer…

But today is a new day! Reserving my spots now!

• Bellest

@Brandon684 said...

A big round of applause for my GPP dark horse David Lee and his 1.5% ownership on DK

You nailed it man. I didn’t roster him, but I did fade Zaza based on your tip, thanks!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@dictator_teddy said...

What’s making you switch from Yahoo to DK? The main thing is the tighter pricing on DK as compared to Yahoo. Also, DK penalizes TO less at 0.5 pts as opposed to 1 pt on Yahoo.

There are several reasons.

Yahoo is a jack-of-all-trades, master of none website. It’s news, weather, sports, email, DFS, concerts, games, Kardashian Central, etc. I think it makes sense to play on a site that’s dedicated to DFS. Several times recently, something has gone wrong on a technical level with Yahoo, where lineups won’t submit, scores aren’t updated, games that are moving into the second quarter look like they haven’t even started, and so forth.

The player pricing on Yahoo many times makes little sense to me anymore. There are a number of players who are priced much higher than their production warrants, and that salary rarely seems to come down much. Maybe it’s like that on DK too- I don’t know, but I would think they would be better about updating price tags than Yahoo.

Additionally, while I initially liked the simple $200 salary cap, I realized that salary variance is much greater (a player going from $10 to $11 is a ten percent increase, after all). Increments of $100 when your salary cap is $50,000 mean the value is more nuanced.

Another reason is that this site (RG) focuses on FD and DK, but not Yahoo, so I’ve had to “translate” the numbers so to speak when determining whether or not a player is a good choice. Simply moving to DK eliminates this process from my research.

Finally (and this may sound silly, but if I’m being honest, it’s part of the deal), Draft Kings has a black interface whereas Yahoo has a white one. The glow from my computer monitor at night disturbs my wife and makes her a wee bit cranky when her sleep is disturbed.

• ScofieldReturns

brandon wright is my sneaky meat of the night…but all in on KAT. Worked out awful for me last time, so let’s hope i can trust the research this time…

• bmann

This slate is very interesting anyone who knows what they’re doing and wants to discuss more in-depth over PM, feel free to message me.

• Bellest

Anyone know why Beard only played 28 min vs the Spurs the last time they played?

• teachmehowtocutty

@baseballislife93 said...

Timmy Duncan tonite?

Hes in my initial fd lineup.

• TommyWantWingy33

Hmm wonder which game everyone is targeting today? ;) think it’s a big mistake to take anyone other than the stars in that game though.

• JsonJohnston

Whiteside a good stack tonight? Looking at Giannis tonight as well for those who can’t afford Durant with the PG action tonight.

• bmann

@Bellest said...

Anyone know why Beard only played 28 min vs the Spurs the last time they played?

Foul trouble, injury or blowout. Obviously Harden will always be on the floor for longer than that barring those three reasons.

• badlands92

No way I’m touching the all-day slate on FD. Four hours between the Cs-Heat tipoff and the next one. Just too much possible news between then to ruin a LU locked in by one early game.

• BonsackMac78

@badlands92 said...

No way I’m touching the all-day slate on FD. Four hours between the Cs-Heat tipoff and the next one. Just too much possible news between then to ruin a LU locked in by one early game.

I’m with you. I think that’s a prime reason to play DK.

• TBforPrez

Won an entry to a big tourney so gonna try and do something new and stack three top players. Can’t decide which way to go though: curry-west-harden, curry-harden-green, west-harden-Townsend, etc etc. Thoughts?

• JsonJohnston

@TBforPrez said...

Won an entry to a big tourney so gonna try and do something new and stack three top players. Can’t decide which way to go though: curry-west-harden, curry-harden-green, west-harden-Townsend, etc etc. Thoughts?

Harden gonna be turnover city with Kawhi guarding him in my opinion, not worth the price. People are clearly forgetting about Lillard, i’m going with Curry, Lillard, and Durant in a lot of LU. Still enough for a couple solid pieces and alternate sleepers in a few lineups and I’m set.

• TommyWantWingy33

@TBforPrez said...

Townsend? Lol no durant?

• JsonJohnston

Thoughts on Markell Brown on the nets? Since Joe Johnson is gone, and he’s been putting up decent numbers already the last few games. The guy is $3600 on fanduel and in a Superstar heavy day, is a must on at least one GPP lineup I’d say.

• Bellest

@JsonJohnston said...

Thoughts on Markell Brown on the nets? Since Joe Johnson is gone, and he’s been putting up decent numbers already the last few games. The guy is $3600 on fanduel and in a Superstar heavy day, is a must on at least one GPP lineup I’d say.

I’d be hesitant to play anyone vs Utah

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).