3:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6 ) at Houston ( 6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Okla City ( 3.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 195

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• badlands92

I agree with Bellest and J-Johnston. I am 100% off of Harden tonight (I rarely play anyone vs SAS) and don’t go near opponents of Utah.

• GGee87

I know we are supposed to avoid Spurs players 90% of the time. Aldridge is just too juicy of a matchup tonight. Gonna need some exposure. Also looking Durants way as well. I think Dougie McBuckets is hitting a stridea as well. Going to keep rolling him out until 1 of the stars gets back in the rotation.

• natedenver34

@GGee87 said...

I know we are supposed to avoid Spurs players 90% of the time. Aldridge is just too juicy of a matchup tonight. Gonna need some exposure. Also looking Durants way as well. I think Dougie McBuckets is hitting a stridea as well. Going to keep rolling him out until 1 of the stars gets back in the rotation.

I think Kawhi is my top pick from that game.

• Chief2112

Can anyone tell me about the uptick in minutes for Norris Cole in their game against OKC on Thursday? Probably just an outlier right?

• MrFantasy

@Chief2112 said...

Can anyone tell me about the uptick in minutes for Norris Cole in their game against OKC on Thursday? Probably just an outlier right?

I believe Jrue had picked up 4 first half fouls if I remember correctly

• badlands92

Can anyone shed light on what’s going on with OKC re: the center position?

Last game Kanter & Adams combined for 38 minutes…leaving 10 minutes unaccounted for at C. For whatever reason, Donovan is giving Singler 15 MPG (must be for defense?) and pushing Ibaka or Durant as the big.

My point in all this is tonight may be a small-ball game. Bogut is the only true C for GS and OKC seems content to play with 3 Fs at a time. Even though GS is very vulnerable at the C position, I’m worried I’d be getting Zaza’d by playing Adams or Kanter.

• natedenver34

Lot’s of great choices at C tonight. Love Moose against former team. Projects to be a slight pace up for the Bucks, Pistons are awful against Center, and I’m pretty sure he learned a thing or two matching up against Drum in practice.

• badlands92

@GGee87 said...

Unless he breaks his leg in warm-ups, play Aldridge!

• ElSlappo

@natedenver34 said...

I think Kawhi is my top pick from that game.

Agree – I also kind of like Parker at his price

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bellest said...

I’d be hesitant to play anyone vs Utah

Besides the last game against the spurs the Jazz have been giving up more points and the Nets seem to be playing at a much faster pace based upon watching the last two games. I think I might have a couple of value nets tonight.

• natedenver34

@slpanthers24 said...

Besides the last game against the spurs the Jazz have been giving up more points and the Nets seem to be playing at a much faster pace based upon watching the last two games. I think I might have a couple of value nets tonight.

Jazz are a bad matchup…but this game in general seems to be a great source for value. Mack is my top value but Bog and Brown could be cheap punts that will get minutes.

• Green_Ranger_91

@Chief2112 said...

I think he also gained some minutes with DeJean-Jones being out.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Chief2112 said...

he starts and could go for 35 minutes in just about any game he plays in.

• TnCowboy

@BonsackMac78 said...

Last night was a disaster for me…highest LU scored 224 :(

Pretty sure I could’ve randomly picked players and not done any worse. Talk about a confidence killer…

But today is a new day! Reserving my spots now!

I always put a quick, gut LU in a free league to build from, then leave it to see how it does.
    Yesterday was: PG-K. Irving & Conley. SG- Fournier & Clarkson. SF- Melo & Barnes.
    PF- Millsap & Myles Turner and at C-Pachulia

Not a bad lineup is it? 192.9

Happens to us all at some point. Keep Grinding!

• mileyvirus

westbrook/curry/durant stack? if the game were to be close or even go into OT they could have 200 pts between the 3. yes please. i think there are enough players around the 3.5-4.5k that are capable of hitting 6x. i might throw a few darts in some gpps

• baseballislife93

@Chief2112 said...

Byrce Jones being out

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Epignosis said...

Finally (and this may sound silly, but if I’m being honest, it’s part of the deal), Draft Kings has a black interface whereas Yahoo has a white one. The glow from my computer monitor at night disturbs my wife and makes her a wee bit cranky when her sleep is disturbed.

LOL I hear ya. Anyone with a wife understands. HAHA!

• bkamann

@monarch said...

Percentage pairing Russ and Steph tonight?

On FD? 25% ish…on DK I wouldnt even worry about it, the rest of the roster will be $4K and below

• JsonJohnston

@badlands92 said...

I agree with Bellest and J-Johnston. I am 100% off of Harden tonight (I rarely play anyone vs SAS) and don’t go near opponents of Utah.

Appreciate the Utah tip guys, I haven’t even gotten to watch a Jazz game this season, is their defense that stingy?

• bkamann

@dictator_teddy said...

What’s making you switch from Yahoo to DK? The main thing is the tighter pricing on DK as compared to Yahoo. Also, DK penalizes TO less at 0.5 pts as opposed to 1 pt on Yahoo.

You should try FantasyDraft. They have the most flexible roster construction that I have found. Pricing is really soft on a lot of guys and they only have 3 G 3 F/C spots and 2 UTIL. My favorite site to play on

• richmo10

Eric Gordon will play tonight, FYI. Assuming this affects Gee the most and maybe some Cole since him and Jrue pay some 1 + 2 together?

• TheRealJosh5

@monarch said...

Percentage pairing Russ and Steph tonight?

30%?? I know I’ve got a bunch of LU’s in both all day & main with them and without them.

• GGee87

@bkamann said...

On FD? 25% ish…on DK I wouldnt even worry about it, the rest of the roster will be $4K and below

I understand the stars and scrubs approach…. but unless you pick the right stars… or everybody kind of has similar type games.. you are absolutely screwed. I just don’t see Westbrook and Curry both paying off salary.

• badlands92

@JsonJohnston said...

Appreciate the Utah tip guys, I haven’t even gotten to watch a Jazz game this season, is their defense that stingy?

Over the past ten games, in terms of overall points allowed vs. position on FD they are 2nd vs SF, 5th vs PF & 4th vs SG.

They are mid-tier against PGs and surprisingly mid-tier vs centers. I would’ve thought Gobert would be more shut down than that.

As we all know, anything can happen on any given night. I just use those types of stats as a guide. Also, I’m still not sure who will be the third fpts scorer on Brooklyn…Sloan, Larkin, Brown, Ellington, Bogdan? An additional four other players get minutes, too.

• natedenver34

I’ve made my lu and like it, barring injury news. I currently have LMA with some money left over I could move to Favors, zbo, or Thad. Any compelling reason to move up?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).