3:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6 ) at Houston ( 6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Okla City ( 3.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 195

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bignish

If you played Ajinca tonight, pat yourself on the back. He was an amazing play given Asik and Brow was out and is usually a point a minute producer. It was just bad luck that he shit the bed like that.

I try to watch NBA every night using League Pass and my knowledge of the game as a result paid off tonight. I knew that if Eric Gordon was active he would play at least 30 minutes so that made him a no brainer pick at his price point. Also as soon as Brow was ruled out, I plugged in Ryno without hesitation.

There’s a reason the Cavs, Thunder and Spurs want Ryan Anderson so bad…he’s damn good and would be starting on a majority of teams who don’t have a guy named Anthony Davis.

I knew the pros would be too scared to play Eric Gordon coming off an injury so I pounced like a hyena knowing that the edge would be gone immediately as soon as people observed him play 30 minutes.

I’m $5K richer tonight because I took some well calculated risks that I knew the “play it safe” pros wouldn’t have the balls taking. We all need to do this because going forward, there’s no easy money out there in DFS so you have to swoop in on key plays before the masses jump on board.

• Cocomilk

Anjica was a horrible play in retrospect. Too much pressure for him

• bignish

@Cocomilk said...

Anjica was a horrible play in retrospect. Too much pressure for him

That doesn’t even make sense, he’s been starting regularly since Asik’s been out, why would tonight be any different? We DFS savants know that he will most likely be playing extra minutes as a result but there’s no reason why that should affect him LOL.

• Cocomilk

B/c Davis was out too, dummy. And up against Kat and dang dong

• bignish

@Cocomilk said...

B/c Davis was out too, dummy. And up against Kat and dang dong

Those guys aren’t great defenders by any means, check out the DVP for Minnesota at those positions. This was supposed to be a fast paced game too so Ajinca should have had more rebound opportunities than usual.

• badlands92

Here are a few random samplings of my scores in FD contests last night:

320.5 & 316.8 Swat

326.8 Mini Shot

316.8 Dribbler

326.8, 326.5 & 320.5 in Shot

My winnings….$0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

• badlands92

Oops, sorry…my 326.8 made me rich. I won $2.

Mother of God.

• MortiiaTheInsane

@walkoff9 said...

310 on dk even with the 3.75 ajinca gave me

Lol I finished with 328 with a 15 from kanter and 9 from hairston, oh and don’t forget Ronnie price…

• badlands92

Just looked at the box score and Conley had 11.5 FD points in the final 3 minutes of the Grizz-Suns game. I think that knocked me out of cash in a few contests.

I’m only talking to myself since I realize most of you buffoons don’t do any kind of analysis on past games. “On to tomorrow”

• jimnacho

@badlands92 said...

Just looked at the box score and Conley had 11.5 FD points in the final 3 minutes of the Grizz-Suns game. I think that knocked me out of cash in a few contests.

I’m only talking to myself since I realize most of you buffoons don’t do any kind of analysis on past games. “On to tomorrow”

That’s probably what knocked me out of cash in my double up match. Well that and Mack’s 7.4 pt masterpiece. Only missed by a point.

• IronMonkey415

189th / 28901 Position – $18
    I’m getting there

• nta87

@bignish said...

If you played Ajinca tonight, pat yourself on the back. He was an amazing play given Asik and Brow was out and is usually a point a minute producer. It was just bad luck that he shit the bed like that.

I try to watch NBA every night using League Pass and my knowledge of the game as a result paid off tonight. I knew that if Eric Gordon was active he would play at least 30 minutes so that made him a no brainer pick at his price point. Also as soon as Brow was ruled out, I plugged in Ryno without hesitation.

There’s a reason the Cavs, Thunder and Spurs want Ryan Anderson so bad…he’s damn good and would be starting on a majority of teams who don’t have a guy named Anthony Davis.

I knew the pros would be too scared to play Eric Gordon coming off an injury so I pounced like a hyena knowing that the edge would be gone immediately as soon as people observed him play 30 minutes.

I’m $5K richer tonight because I took some well calculated risks that I knew the “play it safe” pros wouldn’t have the balls taking. We all need to do this because going forward, there’s no easy money out there in DFS so you have to swoop in on key plays before the masses jump on board.

Congrats bro. What contest did you cash the 5k in?????

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).