3:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6 ) at Houston ( 6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Okla City ( 3.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 195

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TheRealJosh5

@natedenver34 said...

I’ve made my lu and like it, barring injury news. I currently have LMA with some money left over I could move to Favors, zbo, or Thad. Any compelling reason to move up?

I’d rather have LMA over the other 3

• Green_Ranger_91

Does anyone like Draymond as a contrarian play? I know his price is still up there on DK, but OKC’s been giving up a bunch of fantasy points to PF over the past few weeks.

• natedenver34

Kawhi/Monroe or KD/”(player-popup)Mason Plumlee”:/players/mason-plumlee-16798?

• dingdangdong

Some good spots to pivot off of the two top PG tonight in Holiday and Lillard.

• natedenver34

@Green_Ranger_91 said...

Does anyone like Draymond as a contrarian play? I know his price is still up there on DK, but OKC’s been giving up a bunch of fantasy points to PF over the past few weeks.

I don’t like taking expensive players against Ibaka. Lots of cheaper options at PF or pay up for Brow. I only play one lu though so if you play multiple lu’s could be worthwhile throwing in 1 or .

• RotoRaff

Idk if Draymond is necessarily contrarian, He’s only 8100 and has triple double upside any time he takes the floor and is in a game with a total of 234 and a spread of 3 1/2

• ejernigan1

When the pairing of Lowry and CP3 yielded large returns it is tempting not to use RWB and Steph.

• zpa1989

so is the grizz d not as good as it was with gasol in there? not sure if i should shy away from mirza tonight. hes been killing it everytime i use him. great value.

• natedenver34

@ejernigan1 said...

When the pairing of Lowry and CP3 yielded large returns it is tempting not to use RWB and Steph.

How often can you count on 70+ from 2 players? Steph/west combo much more expensive too. Handicaps the rest of your lineup. Seems like a fish move.

Edit: I misread you said not to take steph/west. Sorry.

• dingdangdong

The Rockets +/- over the last 7 games to SF is +10.79.

• Green_Ranger_91

@RotoRaff said...

Idk if Draymond is necessarily contrarian, He’s only 8100 and has triple double upside any time he takes the floor and is in a game with a total of 234 and a spread of 3 1/2

He’s pretty contrarian in my book…considering that at his current price (on DK), he has only hit value once out of his last five and three times out of his last 10. I believe most people will elect to pay down at the position and pay up for Curry/Westbrook…He also goes up against Ibaka which is a tough matchup that most will avoid…I’d say that’s pretty contrarian. Your response in regard to his upside is exactly why I’m considering; coupled with the fact that DVP says Ibaka hasn’t been playing great defense lately.

• ejernigan1

@natedenver34 said...

How often can you count on 70+ from 2 players? Steph/west combo much more expensive too. Handicaps the rest of your lineup. Seems like a fish move.

I just said it was tempting with how much I won with Lowry and CP3, not that I was doing it. It’s not impossible on FD with all the $3k players from the nets, Grizzlies, and Bulls seeing more minutes with all their injuries.

• jellish

@Green_Ranger_91 said...

He’s pretty contrarian in my book…considering that at his current price (on DK), he has only hit value once out of his last five and three times out of his last 10. I believe most people will elect to pay down at the position and pay up for Curry/Westbrook…He also goes up against Ibaka which is a tough matchup that most will avoid…I’d say that’s pretty contrarian. Your response in regard to his upside is exactly why I’m considering; coupled with the fact that DVP says Ibaka hasn’t been playing great defense lately.

Love draymond today. Lots of upside at a cheap price.

• Whacko

That OKC/GSW game is going to be insanely owned throughout…

• Butternutter

Vince Carter had a great game last night! Any chance he repeats?

• keephustlincuz

@zpa1989 said...

so is the grizz d not as good as it was with gasol in there? not sure if i should shy away from mirza tonight. hes been killing it everytime i use him. great value.

I watched most of the mem lal game last night. The announcers kept talking about the new mem offence. The are now using a smaller lineup. Just run and gun and only a little half court. There were times in the game zbo was at the 5. I think this will really benefit conley. He’s a guy to keep an eye on in the next little bit.

• dingdangdong

@Green_Ranger_91 said...

Over the past 7 games OKC is allowing the most points to PF along with the highest +/- matchup.

• dingdangdong

@Butternutter said...

Vince Carter had a great game last night! Any chance he repeats?

I don’t think back to back

• natedenver34

@ejernigan1 said...

I just said it was tempting with how much I won with Lowry and CP3, not that I was doing it. It’s not impossible on FD with all the $3k players from the nets, Grizzlies, and Bulls seeing more minutes with all their injuries.

I think you just gotta pick one, and right now with how he’s been playing, it’s Curry. I’m probably the fish, as I have zero exposure to that entire game and can’t see forcing anyone into my lineup lol.

• Butternutter

@dingdangdong said...

I don’t think back to back

I was thinking the same thing, but wanted to ask.

• zpa1989

are we thinking tyson chandler and mirza both get the minutes again tonight?

• natedenver34

@Butternutter said...

I was thinking the same thing, but wanted to ask.

Game could go similar to last night lal and pho not too different. Carter could get extra run in a blowout. But I think last night was his season high so temper expectations a bit.

• dingdangdong

@natedenver34 said...

Game could go similar to last night lal and pho not too different. Carter could get extra run in a blowout. But I think last night was his season high so temper expectations a bit.

If you’re looking to pay down at SG tonight I like Waiters over Carter.

• ejernigan1

@natedenver34 said...

I think you just gotta pick one, and right now with how he’s been playing, it’s Curry. I’m probably the fish, as I have zero exposure to that entire game and can’t see forcing anyone into my lineup lol.

Even though I said it was tempting I have done the same thing. I’m using more people from the Timberwolves/Pelicans game. Jrue, KAT, Davis. It might work out. The thunder were just blown out at home by the cavs, hopefully the same happens tonight.

• zpa1989

how does eric gordon impact the value of cole and holiday? hurts them both equally or one more than the other. plus anyone got the stones to roll EG out there tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).