3:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6 ) at Houston ( 6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Okla City ( 3.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 195

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• DirkDigglerz

I like PJ Hairston over Vince

• Bellest

@zpa1989 said...

how does eric gordon impact the value of cole and holiday? hurts them both equally or one more than the other. plus anyone got the stones to roll EG out there tonight?

They both may see a slight down tick in minutes, but he plays SG, so I don’t think it will hurt they’re production much.

• sportwiz628

Can’t fade the OKC/GS game in cash, you’re asking to lose money.

Lance Stephenson price, has been producing, plus blowout potential so he should see extra minutes.

• Bellest

Thoughts on Shelvin Mack tonight, can he get it going against the nets?

• Whacko

I am trying desperately to fade the OKC/GSW game…
    Just don’t have the vision yet to make up for the possible fantasy point explosion in that game….

• jimmyd1507

@Bellest said...

Thoughts on Shelvin Mack tonight, can he get it going against the nets?

Mmmm yes

• Sportsfan12

Kanter or adams is the question

• natedenver34

@Whacko said...

I am trying desperately to fade the OKC/GSW game…
    Just don’t have the vision yet to make up for the possible fantasy point explosion in that game….

There are 3 other games with high u/o and plenty of fantasy goodness in them.

• DeezeyDeeze

I agree! Hard to overlook Kanter’s ceiling..but adam’s the safer cash option IMO

• Sixersfan

@keephustlincuz said...

I watched most of the mem lal game last night. The announcers kept talking about the new mem offence. The are now using a smaller lineup. Just run and gun and only a little half court. There were times in the game zbo was at the 5. I think this will really benefit conley. He’s a guy to keep an eye on in the next little bit.

I watched that game too. The Griz definitely upped their tempo a bit now with Gasol out. Main reason why their pace was slower was because of Gasol. Zbo was a monster on the boards but don’t forget they played the Lakers. Not that PHX is any better but it was the Lakers.

• rdchampion

Jabari Parker or Serge Ibaka? Both same price on FD.

• jimnacho

@sportwiz628 said...

Can’t fade the OKC/GS game in cash, you’re asking to lose money.

Lance Stephenson price, has been producing, plus blowout potential so he should see extra minutes.

Do you like Stephenson more than Wayne Ellington? I used Ellington the other day and was thinking about it today, but his matchup with Utah scares me.

• DirkDigglerz

Which do you think is a better core Curry/Monroe/Conley or Durant/ Pau Gasol / Jrue for cash ??? Can’t decide it’s giving me a headache

• keephustlincuz

@Sixersfan said...

I watched that game too. The Griz definitely upped their tempo a bit now with Gasol out. Main reason why their pace was slower was because of Gasol. Zbo was a monster on the boards but don’t forget they played the Lakers. Not that PHX is any better but it was the Lakers.

Point taken on lal and pho. Mem could be sneaky in the next little while when playing other high pace teams.

• DirkDigglerz

@rdchampion said...

Ibaka IMO game will be close

• dingdangdong

@DirkDigglerz said...

Which do you think is a better core Curry/Monroe/Conley or Durant/ Pau Gasol / Jrue for cash ??? Can’t decide it’s giving me a headache

Durant core

• sportwiz628

@jimnacho said...

Do you like Stephenson more than Wayne Ellington? I used Ellington the other day and was thinking about it today, but his matchup with Utah scares me.

No doubt. Tony Allen being out again will only further prove it. Only Net I thought about using was Bojan.

• Bellest

@rdchampion said...

Tough call, Parker’s last 5 games have been pretty solid, but Ibaka is obviously in the preferred game.
    I’d prolly roll w/ Parker.

• Bellyball

Having a hard time finding a SG on DK for cash games. Anybody have someone they feel good about?

• Bellest

I’ve got LaVine locked in on FD, trying to decide between Klay and McCullom for the 2nd spot.

• Whacko

@Bellyball said...

Having a hard time finding a SG on DK for cash games. Anybody have someone they feel good about?

How much salary you want to use?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Speaking of LaVine and shooting guards, am I the only one who likes Andrew Wiggins today?

• Bellest

I currently have them both in 1 lineup atm lol

• Bellyball

@Bellest said...

I’ve got LaVine locked in on FD, trying to decide between Klay and McCullom for the 2nd spot.

He’s one of the guys I’m trying to pick from. I’m down to this Kawhi/Middleton or Thompson or McCullom or Durant/Lavine or Gordon or KCP

• dingdangdong

@Epignosis said...

Speaking of LaVine and shooting guards, am I the only one who likes Andrew Wiggins today?

I do too. I like KCP more though on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).