3:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6 ) at Houston ( 6 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Okla City ( 3.5 ) —- T: 233.5
    9:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 207
    9:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 195

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• dingdangdong

Since the all star break Milwaukee is giving up the most points and has the highest +/- against SG.

• dingdangdong

I like Hairston tonight if Allen is out.

• Bando28

@Epignosis said...

Gentlemen, today is the day a Yahoo becomes a King.

Is there anything a newcomer to Draft Kings should know, other than what is already reviewed here? Is the promotional code offered through this site still valid?

Funny, I have played both Yahoo and DK and recently pulled my bankroll out of DK so I could focus on Yahoo.

Best of Luck on DK!

• goblue84

Points per dollar I’m going Dieng over Draymond myself on DK

• dingdangdong

@goblue84 said...

Points per dollar I’m going Dieng over Draymond myself on DK

I’d look into how well PFs do against NO with a great center on the same team. I don’t think there will be much opportunity for Dieng outside of scoring.

• gillio

Barnes a sleeper. Always does good against the thunder

• dingdangdong

@SausageKingOfConnecticut said...

Alphabet or Kawhi Leonard

Kawhi on DK

• DirkDigglerz

Didn’t know Stanley is injured liking Tobias even more

• Bando28

Gotta love Dame in a spot where he may feel slighted. All hes gonna hear all day is about Westy and Curry.

• cappilary

Anyone have a feeling on how much small ball GS will play? Dray at center is greater than Dray at power forward.

• viciousphilpy

I have Durant/Towns/Brow.

Going Contrarian scrubs and stars.

• onepinrodney

@GGee87 said...

I know we are supposed to avoid Spurs players 90% of the time. Aldridge is just too juicy of a matchup tonight. Gonna need some exposure. Also looking Durants way as well. I think Dougie McBuckets is hitting a stridea as well. Going to keep rolling him out until 1 of the stars gets back in the rotation.

For the 1st time this season I’m taking a chance on Danny Green. In two games vs Hou he’s played really well 30+ pts avg. I hope I don’t regret it.

• viciousphilpy

@DirkDigglerz said...

I like PJ Hairston over Vince

His age scares me, but Phoenix is awful at guarding the perimeter.

• dingdangdong

@onepinrodney said...

For the 1st time this season I’m taking a chance on Danny Green. In two games vs Hou he’s played really well 30+ pts avg. I hope I don’t regret it.

I wouldn’t do it this game.

• BonsackMac78

@onepinrodney said...

I have spurs spread across a few of my lineups. I am sure that I will get pop’d tonight, but their prices are too juicy to fade.

• DirkDigglerz

@viciousphilpy said...

His age scares me, but Phoenix is awful at guarding the perimeter.

PJ gives you 30 mins a night and I just hope Tony Allen wouldn’t play. I honestly think Vince got a fluke game

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Bando28 said...

Funny, I have played both Yahoo and DK and recently pulled my bankroll out of DK so I could focus on Yahoo.

Best of Luck on DK!

Thank you! Good luck to you on Yahoo!

• dingdangdong

The Bucks are allowing 20% more points per game in the last ten over their season average to PGs. Jackson might be a guy I’m looking to go contrarian with.

• Whacko

doing a few ALL-day contests….
    Just want to see if this idea I have works…LOL

Whiteside better go nuts.

• viciousphilpy

Last night was the first time in four games I haven’t used him, if you look at those games he didn’t let me down once. The reason I was off of him last night was the very reason you are off of him tonight. I figured, “this can’t hold up”, but the guy works extremely hard and is given 20 minutes a night. Against Phoenix’s awful perimeter defense (I always target three point shooters against them), in a game that should be a blowout, I am rostering both Lance Stevenson (who will see a ton of minutes imo) and Carter who will shoot 5-7 uncontested threes.

DK points the last 4 games:
    27.75 ~ 7.5x
    17.75 ~ 5.37x
    30.75~10x
    25 ~ 8.3x

• viciousphilpy

You actually convinced me, btw. I still thought Hairston was on the Hornets, now that I look at the game logs I’m using both.

• onepinrodney

@natedenver34 said...

Jazz are a bad matchup…but this game in general seems to be a great source for value. Mack is my top value but Bog and Brown could be cheap punts that will get minutes.

Yeah I’m not totally writing off that game, the Nets couldn’t guard a bar stool. I Favors, Mack. Bog.

• Cocomilk

@cappilary said...

Anyone have a feeling on how much small ball GS will play? Dray at center is greater than Dray at power forward.

Not much since they picked up varajeo

• viciousphilpy

This is the most confident I’ve been in my lineup ever. I just wish the contests would start already.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).