• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• superjon

Already liking a Derozan/Joseph stack vs a horrible Knicks defense, and then stacking MIL/CLE and IND/HOU (no Harden)

• MPDR1983

who is playing for the 100K prize tonight on DK?

• AtomicCity42

Morning Grinders..rough weekend. Must not have my post All Star legs under me yet lol

• Joeltimb

Who else loves Miles Turner?

• dmbtrip2004

@AtomicCity42 said...

Morning Grinders..rough weekend. Must not have my post All Star legs under me yet lol

same here…didn’t do so well

• KillaChap

@AtomicCity42 said...

It’s been awful for me too, hopefully I can turn things around or else my wife might finally get her Christmas present of me retiring from DFS.

• winnerchickendinner

Initial plays Jalil okafor, myles turnes, saric and covington, dragic and ferrell, Wiggins, it4, and trying to see if I should trust schroeder.

• DfsBopBooth

@Joeltimb said...

Who else loves Miles Turner?

Its between him and Thompson for me. Also noticed the line for Minny and Sac is only Minny -5. Close game I would think about Towns

• dmbtrip2004

@KillaChap said...

It’s been awful for me too, hopefully I can turn things around or else my wife might finally get her Christmas present of me retiring from DFS.

Amen

• lloydjv1

If it hadn’t been for PGA I would have been on the losing end of things too, although I did at least break even in NBA.

• kettab24

DK made this slate really hardd

• monarch

I like Noel a lot for some reason at PF on Fanduel.

• KillaChap

Does anyone have any insight on this Labissiere fellow?

• MPDR1983

If you’re not playing Dario and Robbie Cov tonight you don’t stand a chance

• AtomicCity42

@KillaChap said...

Does anyone have any insight on this Labissiere fellow?

Contemplated him this morning as well

• Theguy49503

@MPDR1983 said...

If you’re not playing Dario and Robbie Cov tonight you don’t stand a chance

I agree you have to trust the hot streak and they are the only source of offense for the 76er’s

• Theguy49503

any love for Jaylen Brown from the Celtics?

• AtomicCity42

@Theguy49503 said...

any love for Jaylen Brown from the Celtics?

Got him in both of mine so far

• Theguy49503

@AtomicCity42 said...

Got him in both of mine so far

Finding low value plays are going to be key tonight

• krazyju84

damn last game OT cost me 700.. foooooooooooook! I been on some turd unlucky streak.

• billholler

@krazyju84 said...

I been on some turd unlucky streak.

Same here. I tend to have 3 or 4 good days in a row and then donate for 2 weeks. That all changes tonight. I’m gonna win and quit. HAHA!! Yeah right

• winnerchickendinner

I am in on Noel too got 30 minutes his last game and at 5300 on dk hr can get 6x against Miami no problem. Will be low owned to maybe. Perfect for the 100g tonight

• dmbtrip2004

I always feel my LU is great and then I finish 199887431184749

• jimmyd1507

Cashed every night since the ASB

Liking a Williams/Gordon pairing for 10,400 against the Pacers.

Think the two of those can easily go for 60 fpts in a shootout.

• lastcallcasualty

How can you not roster Corey Joseph with the run he’s getting and at only 4,400 on FD? 70% owned?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.