• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jki7p6

People are on Lou Will but is anyone thinking about Bev’s groin?
    I only ask for science reasons.

• emnj69

@dragon1952 said...

So who backs up Rose now with Jennings gone. Certainly they’re not all of a sudden handing a buttload of minutes to Baker?

probably his awful coach is next in line -I like Rose for 40+ tonight

• winnerchickendinner

I keep thinking that finding the one or two sneaky good plays is going to automatically win me a gpp. But then i forget that everyone else has to hit too.

• moped_jones

@handoftheking said...

I keep on coming up with 3 Raptors in my cash lineups (Joseph, DeRozen, and Ibaka). I normally like to go no higher than 2, if that. 3 too much for cash?

Once I heard the news about Lowry I went ahead and played Joseph and Ibaka (already had DeRo). I feel like Joseph is gonna go nuts now that he knows he’s going to get a TON of playing time for the next month or so.

• sirashid

GPP – Lou Will/Dieng or Tyreke/”(player-popup)James Johnson”:/players/james-johnson-1195 ?

• DailyLoser

Strategical issue that burns a lot of people. They spend too much time searching for the hidden gem / value plays and not enough time into their core. High salary guys / superstars aren’t a given.

• Trap8600

@Fantasypoorboy said...

Dieng or Ibaka on FD?

Ibaka easily.

• damionismyname

@dragon1952 said...

So who backs up Rose now with Jennings gone. Certainly they’re not all of a sudden handing a buttload of minutes to Baker?

Baker is in D league

• UTEstevanB

What are Ben McLemore & Tyreke Evans outlooks tonight?

• ScofieldReturns

is there a good place to look at home/road splits for fantasy points?

• infantryboys

@damionismyname said...

Baker is in D league

Baker has been recalled I believe.

• gravitymaze

@gausman7 said...

williams is $4,900 on DK…don’t see how you avoid playing him IMO

EDIT: $5,400…comment still applies

William is still on DK 400 more than Eric Gordon. How do you know who will attempt or make the most shots? Gordon was their sixth man before Williams. To me its a gamble. Maybe we will have some news before the game starts because something has to give. As it stands Harden is a fade at his high price. Just look at the last two games. Harden is dealing now with two guys that think they can make any shot just like he does.

• cfitz19

$4,700 left on DK for a shooting guard….do I roll with Hield, Lee, Or Brogdon??? Leaning more towards brogdon but Lee had a monster game the other night….was that a fluke or what?

• Alvance83

Having trouble with sf on fd today who are top plays for gpp? Is pg13 gonna show up?

• mbunner23

I’m going Kyrie at point guard unless Lebron plays then I might just play Rose for cash.

• djones6273

I have a feeling that the HOU/IND will let a lot of people down tonight. The Pacers have been flat out awful on the road this year, and have been blown out several times on the road by far lesser teams than the Rockets. This looks like a situation where James Harden will only player 3 quarters.

• moped_jones

@jki7p6 said...

People are on Lou Will but is anyone thinking about Bev’s groin?
    I only ask for science reasons.

He played well the other night with the same injury. They weren’t going to play him but from what I read he was very adamant about getting into the lineup.

• vick325

Rubio/Ibaka or Rose/Saric for gpp?

• Trap8600

@DailyLoser said...

Strategical issue that burns a lot of people. They spend too much time searching for the hidden gem / value plays and not enough time into their core. High salary guys / superstars aren’t a given.

Yea, last night my core was decent…but I tried to take a shot with Vince Carter that failed horribly. I had lineups that hit 330-340 with him in.

• gravitymaze

BTW I think D’Antoni is having the time of his life with this Houston offense. Think he will make some nice adjustments and is smiling from ear to ear now.

• whitemamba86

anyone like demar carroll tonight?

• DailyLoser

@Trap8600 said...

Yea, last night my core was decent…but I tried to take a shot with Vince Carter that failed horribly. I had lineups that hit 330-340 with him in.

Rough break and most people wouldn’t agree that looking back rather than forward is the best choice. But I think if you look back and figure out who would have been the better pivot and what thought stream would have brought you there, it could help with future strategy.

• moped_jones

@winnerchickendinner said...

I keep thinking that finding the one or two sneaky good plays is going to automatically win me a gpp. But then i forget that everyone else has to hit too.

I hear you. The other night I thought if Elfrid and Okafor hit I’d win a ton of money. Well, they both hit big time (both 40+), but unfortunately some of my “studs” did not. I still profited, but it should have been a much better night.

• jimmyd1507

@gravitymaze said...

William is still on DK 400 more than Eric Gordon. How do you know who will attempt or make the most shots? Gordon was their sixth man before Williams. To me its a gamble. Maybe we will have some news before the game starts because something has to give. As it stands Harden is a fade at his high price. Just look at the last two games. Harden is dealing now with two guys that think they can make any shot just like he does.

Houstons goal is to, literally, shoot 50 3-point shots a game.

Harden is a fade, but Lou and Gordon are not.

• TicketRaven

R. Holmes will be fine for me at PF – steady placeholder play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.