• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• darrenqnguyen

@vick325 said...

Rubio/Ibaka or Rose/Saric for gpp?

Rubio/Ibaka. Saric will get served with Green defense tonight, Covington is a better option.

• moped_jones

@elementasrat said...

Ugh, bullshit OT killed me last night. Was hoping to cash big enough to afford the $400 entry. Nope.

The OT is why I cashed on DK. Went to bed a loser, woke up a winner (Blake/Paul stack).

• Alvance83

Seems like tucker is going to cut his minutes

• TicketRaven

Bev is fine and should play for 6x tonight on FD

• TicketRaven

Barnes / Turner / CoJo at my core

• JSteele

@TicketRaven said...

Barnes / Turner / CoJo at my core

Is Barnes playing again? Did someone pick him up

• vick325

@JSteele said...

Is Barnes playing again? Did someone pick him up

Think he’s talking about Harrison

• mellofellowsu

@darrenqnguyen said...

Rubio/Ibaka. Saric will get served with Green defense tonight, Covington is a better option.

Oh man, people are counting on Covington now. He’s overdue to take a big shite on everyone.

• BigPod

Who will Beverley be guarding tonight, Teague?

• fsupete01

@cfitz19 said...

$4,700 left on DK for a shooting guard….do I roll with Hield, Lee, Or Brogdon??? Leaning more towards brogdon but Lee had a monster game the other night….was that a fluke or what?

I like Monta Ellis better than all three. See if you can use the $700 elsewhere.

• vick325

@mellofellowsu said...

Oh man, people are counting on Covington now. He’s overdue to take a big shite on everyone.

Agree but i dont see it here. Pace will be up and he will be taking a bunch of 3s. Floor cant be much lower than 30 tonight am i wrong?

• TicketRaven

yes h barnes for value – paying up elsewhere

• GBSLurpee

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

If I was to do 5 entries to the Fanduel Shot and also do the single entry Assist would it be better to throw my cash lineup in the Assist single entry or one of the 5 ?

• billholler

Take this for what it’s worth but some key players that I have faded: LeBron, Harden, Cojo, Draymond, Dragic, anybody named Shabazz and all the hyphenated guys.

• SofaKingNyce

Terrible feeling when I’m looking to count on Thabo & Tony Snell for SF punts

• gravitymaze

@jimmyd1507 said...

Houstons goal is to, literally, shoot 50 3-point shots a game.

Harden is a fade, but Lou and Gordon are not.

You need at least 300 to cash in FD Dk I guess 280+ Seth is the safe pick. Lou could go crazy tonight but he is a 6th man vs another great 6 on the same team. Will he give you 30+? Will Gordon go off and Lou doesn’t?

• dcsports21

@djones6273 said...

I have a feeling that the HOU/IND will let a lot of people down tonight. The Pacers have been flat out awful on the road this year, and have been blown out several times on the road by far lesser teams than the Rockets. This looks like a situation where James Harden will only player 3 quarters.

Last 3 road games-
    Lost by 12 Mia-Lost by 9 Clev-Lost by 5 @ Wash

Can’t say I agree with you

• Jummbo29

Ibaka vs NYK 5900 FD – finding his groove quickly among starters, Lowry out so he’ll shoot even more — OR ???

James Johnson vs DAL 6100 FD – Willie Reed out so JJ will play some 5 with 2nd unit, basically already the top 6th man in NBA.

• Whacko

@fsupete01 said...

I like Monta Ellis better than all three. See if you can use the $700 elsewhere.

Love Ellis right now…..

• Whacko

@billholler said...

Take this for what it’s worth but some key players that I have faded: LeBron, Harden, Cojo, Draymond, Dragic, anybody named Shabazz and all the hyphenated guys.

So Basically…..I have to roster those guys????

• Chewy00

Need to fill my F spot anyone have some plays at 4800 and below

• dcsports21

@vick325 said...

Agree but i dont see it here. Pace will be up and he will be taking a bunch of 3s. Floor cant be much lower than 30 tonight am i wrong?

I agree. Philly is a new team after the break, Saric and Covington are their guys so they are going to get tons of usage and shots

• BUFUu2

@Jummbo29 said...

Ibaka vs NYK 5900 FD – finding his groove quickly among starters, Lowry out so he’ll shoot even more — OR ???

James Johnson vs DAL 6100 FD – Willie Reed out so JJ will play some 5 with 2nd unit, basically already the top 6th man in NBA.

not chance lou is the top 6th man easy

• byo34

Stuaskas GPP winner.

• mathewsmarner

question as a nba newbie, i understand the concept of superwowy but how do u know who guards who in the nba so i can fill in the wowies

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.