• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jimmyd1507

@gravitymaze said...

You need at least 300 to cash in FD Dk I guess 280+ Seth is the safe pick. Lou could go crazy tonight but he is a 6th man vs another great 6 on the same team. Will he give you 30+? Will Gordon go off and Lou doesn’t?

I mean, in two games together, Lou has gone for 36 and 29, while EG has gone for 27 and 24.

The Pacers just let the Heat shoot 13-31 from the 3pt line, so assuming Houston puts up 50 3s (they’ve put up 109 in their last two games)…

Yeah, like I say, I plan on playing both for 10.4k. Can’t see a lot of ways Houston scores 122 putting up 50 3-pointers and these guys DONT at least hit 5x.

• danbutakov26

Basically fade everyone that Beers suggested in his fantasy six pack. You can bet ur arse those are chalk picks down the line

• jimmyd1507

@mathewsmarner said...

question as a nba newbie, i understand the concept of superwowy but how do u know who guards who in the nba so i can fill in the wowies

Watch the games and know the league.

• frugal

So Lebron playing…debating if I still want so much Kyrie exposure.

• pheffernan7

@FantasyLabsNBA: LeBron James (illness) will play Monday.

• Whacko

Of course James is playing tonight…GOOD.

• mellofellowsu

@pheffernan7 said...

@FantasyLabsNBA: LeBron James (illness) will play Monday.

Thank goodness.

• Garpeters

Is Rose going to get all the minutes he can handle tonight or what

• hunterspencerksu

Bron Bron playing. Another hot take by whitemamba

• dragon1952

Does it matter where ABC is in the LU…meaning, does he pretty much maintain the same role whether they list him at PG, SF or PF?

• Jummbo29

FD Ibaka 5900 vs NYK or James Johnson 6100 vs DAL ? Thanx

• whitemamba86

@hunterspencerksu said...

Bron Bron playing. Another hot take by whitemamba

then he really never had strep throat. when was the last time u had strep and was able to be fine 2 days later

• kdubs81

Beasley or KOQ? DK gpp

• Thegamevv

@whitemamba86 said...

then he really never had strep throat. when was the last time u had strep and was able to be fine 2 days later

These athletes are on special diets and are very healthy. He could probably beat it in two days.

• mathewsmarner

that doesn’t help much

• mrmogz

@Whacko said...

So Basically…..I have to roster those guys????

Coming out of some people’s mouths, that might be the play, but Bill is someone’s advice that should be taken a little more seriously I’d say.

• Jummbo29

Bron wasn’t sick. He’s a lock playoff guy being maintained. All these stars don’t suddenly get an “illness” this time of year. It’s something the league needs to fix, however. too many DNPs for rest, ridiculous.

Cash game – Ibaka 5900 FD or James Johnson 6100 FD? Thanks

• damionismyname

@dragon1952 said...

Does it matter where ABC is in the LU…meaning, does he pretty much maintain the same role whether they list him at PG, SF or PF?

yes but it allows versatility with your lu if you want another pg then you can slide him into sf.

• mbunner23

Who is everybody playing at small forward? Cash dk. I like Wiggins, George but his game logs recently haven’t been very good, and Melo.

• byo34

@Jummbo29 said...

Bron wasn’t sick. He’s a lock playoff guy being maintained. All these stars don’t suddenly get an “illness” this time of year. It’s something the league needs to fix, however. too many DNPs for rest, ridiculous.

Cash game – Ibaka 5900 FD or James Johnson 6100 FD? Thanks

Ibaka will be top 2 in terms of owned % for PF on FD cash IMO.

• dreusche

Strep throat isn’t a serious enough illness to even prevent someone from playing IMO. No reason Lebron couldn’t be feeling good enough to play.

• hunterspencerksu

@mbunner23 said...

Who is everybody playing at small forward? Cash dk. I like Wiggins, George but his game logs recently haven’t been very good, and Melo.

I like Melo tonight.

• gravitymaze

@jimmyd1507 said...

I mean, in two games together, Lou has gone for 36 and 29, while EG has gone for 27 and 24.

The Pacers just let the Heat shoot 13-31 from the 3pt line, so assuming Houston puts up 50 3s (they’ve put up 109 in their last two games)…

Yeah, like I say, I plan on playing both for 10.4k. Can’t see a lot of ways Houston scores 122 putting up 50 3-pointers and these guys DONT at least hit 5x.

Hey you could be right. I just need to see how Harden handles these guards taking up so many of his shots. Nice theory btw.

• Whacko

So now Bradley is warming up….FFS

Avery Bradley has been removed from the #Celtics injury report and will play tonight against the Hawks. He will reportedly play limited min

• cfitz19

Why are people on ellis??? Im confused

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.