• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jimmyd1507

@Joeltimb said...

Who else loves Miles Turner?

I like Capela more. He’s averaging over a 1.5fpt/m over his last two, and he’s only played right at 40 minutes in both games.

In this up and down game, if he plays 28-30 mins against the soft bigs of Indy, he’s going to pass 30 pts easily, and may push 40.

And at $5,400… well do the math.

• thebimonster

Is a gorgeous dong hammer a thing tonight?

• moped_jones

@MPDR1983 said...

who is playing for the 100K prize tonight on DK?

I’m playing on both $100k DK and $150k on FD.

No cash games today. My entire daily bankroll is going straight those two GPP’s.

• dmbtrip2004

alright, I have my LUs in, how I just have to be strong and not change them

• dmbtrip2004

and still I am only projecting 288 WTF

• moped_jones

@Joeltimb said...

Who else loves Miles Turner?

I don’t really know him that well but he seems like a nice enough guy.

All kidding aside, I had him in my initial LU for a minute until I saw his home/road splits. He’s much better at home. I know that isn’t the end all be all, however, he’s one of those guys that usually sucks when I pick him so I’m a little biased. He did have a monster game against HOU last time though.

• krazyju84

@billholler said...

Same here. I tend to have 3 or 4 good days in a row and then donate for 2 weeks. That all changes tonight. I’m gonna win and quit. HAHA!! Yeah right

yea, well i think thats basically how GPP results are. constant grind down until you hit one. but for me, recently its grind down then when I hit, it’s perfect lineup in a wrong tournament difference of 40k and damn OTs killing my potential winnings. Luck has to find my way some day, and each morning I feel tonight is the night.

• deerosa

@Theguy49503 said...

any love for Jaylen Brown from the Celtics?

He’s getting the minutes but I do not trust Stephens at all.

• moped_jones

My two punts for the night are Jaylen Brown and Tyus Jones. Both can easily get 20+ FPP’s if their minutes stay where they are the past few games. Tyus is $3k on DK.

It didn’t take the 76ers long to get expensive. I was hoping for another game or two with Covington and Saric being in the low 6k range. Now both are over 7k on the main sites.

• KillaChap

@lastcallcasualty said...

How can you not roster Corey Joseph with the run he’s getting and at only 4,400 on FD? 70% owned?

Do we know Lowry’s out? That’s the issue for me.

• cccalloway

@MPDR1983 said...

If you’re not playing Dario and Robbie Cov tonight you don’t stand a chance

I have leaned hard on them post ASB but at 7.6 and 7.3k on DK, they are overpriced now. Think this is perfect spot in a blowout situation to fade 2 guys that will be overowned.

• DirkDigglerz

Cleveland Stack!!! FTW

• MPDR1983

@cccalloway said...

I have leaned hard on them post ASB but at 7.6 and 7.3k on DK, they are overpriced now. Think this is perfect spot in a blowout situation to fade 2 guys that will be overowned.

HUH? They are consistant on putting up 40+ DK points.. for low 7K range.. il take that all day

• krazyju84

@cccalloway said...

dont think they are overpriced yet because of the minutes and usage that should continue for the near future. but the price is increase now puts them at a spot where low 20s from them will definitely hurt your potential.

• RecEm2014

I’m living and dying with Michael Beasley today. Also going with George, ABC, IT

• billholler

@krazyju84 said...

Luck has to find my way some day, and each morning I feel tonight is the night.

After Nascar (by far my most consistent DFS sport), I went to bed saying that was it, never playing again. Then I woke up early and my first thought was, I wonder if LeBron or Durant are playing tonight.

• thebimonster

Delly revenge

• Hiqhliqht

Pretty much got an idea today for cash. Only second thoughts rn is
    Beasley/Frye and MarcusSmart/Hardaway in cash.

• CJtheGrump

@MPDR1983 said...

who is playing for the 100K prize tonight on DK?

That the Mega 4pt? Or something else?

• joemorris100

Covington still looks like a pretty good play hit 6x and 7x at current FanDuel price the last 2 games.
    Staric looks like an okay play hitting right around 5x that price the lat 5 games.

• lastcallcasualty

@cccalloway said...

Blowout? Haha. That’s funny. Name me one time this year the Sixers have ever been blown out? Come on dude. Blowout factor is irrelevant.

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

Any thoughts on Skal today?

• lastcallcasualty

@MPDR1983 said...

HUH? They are consistant on putting up 40+ DK points.. for low 7K range.. il take that all day

Dude has no clue what he’s saying. Especially the “Blowout” factor. Sixers haven’t been blown out all year.

• dreusche

I’ve probably played Saric each of his last 7 or 8 games, but I think I’m jumping off the bandwagon tonight. Dray’s defense is worrisome. I think I’d rather have Covington and McConnell tonight.

• 7klub06

Play George or Teague and your LU may just crash and burn. They have barely been hitting close to or Over 30FPTS in the last 7 games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).