• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• fourseasons

@gravitymaze said...

How do you know who will attempt or make the most shots? Gordon was their sixth man before Williams.

Williams has the better fppm easily and has been more productive than Gordon since the trade.

• DirkDigglerz

Why are folks even considering PG13 he’s dead to me

• dcsports21

@DirkDigglerz said...

Because he dominates Ariza and neither team is going to play defense. If he’s dead to you there’s always Melo

• Jummbo29

ABC isn’t chalk at 10,900 FD I bet many pay extra for Harden. I am.

• MrPerfekt7

@DfsBopBooth said...

So with ABC and Derozen chalk can we get Harden under 20%? 15%?

Have a feeling he will be like 13% owned

• brendanhorton

@DirkDigglerz said...

I had him in several lineups early and then I remembered this as well and moved to Melo and Wiggins to pay up, or down to Thabo or Barnes or Covington. If I lose, it won’t be because of this scrub. I’m fine being off of him if he goes off, but he won’t be costing me any more money for now.

• mbunner23

Rose/Schroeder or IT/Ellis for cash?

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

I hate my lineup, I hate my lineup, I hate my lineup!!!!! Trying some reverse psychology to get me out of this funk I’m in!

• DirkDigglerz

@dcsports21 said...

Because he dominates Ariza and neither team is going to play defense. If he’s dead to you there’s always Melo

I have a rule to always plays Wings against Toronto so Melo is in my lineups

• Zergeibaka

It’s a Norman Powell night

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Rose/Schroeder or IT/Ellis for cash?

IT will outscore Schroeder, but Rose will outscore Ellis…….you may be safe regardless of your choice!

• brendanhorton

@DirkDigglerz said...

I have a rule to always plays Wings against Toronto so Melo is in my lineups

With no Porzingis he should certainly take plenty of shots.

• PG13

how do y’all like Horford on DK? I know he’s been in a slump lately, but priced only at $5900

• zekemeout

Who do you guys like for guaranteed 5x for cash tonight

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

Someone talk me out of Bazemore. He’s burned me a lot so far this year, but he seems to be in a decent spot. Am I missing something?

• SlackerAtDFS

Don’t get all the CoJo love……dude has goes for a solid 26 two games in a row with Lowry out, Ibaka just getting in the groove with the Raptors and his price has gone up almost 20%, 31.6 to hit 6x…….have fun with that.

• erizos17

@DirkDigglerz said...

Melo was dead to me and then he scored 50Fpts on saturday lol.

• Jummbo29

@zekemeout said...

Who do you guys like for guaranteed 5x for cash tonight

Montae Ellis

• brendanhorton

Have had the worst past week than in awhile, so of course tonight I go with the most lineups and at risk I ever have. Why not.

• dcsports21

@brendanhorton said...

I had him in several lineups early and then I remembered this as well and moved to Melo and Wiggins to pay up, or down to Thabo or Barnes or Covington. If I lose, it won’t be because of this scrub. I’m fine being off of him if he goes off, but he won’t be costing me any more money for now.

Lemme know how Barnes works out for ya

• dcsports21

@brendanhorton said...

Have had the worst past week than in awhile, so of course tonight I go with the most lineups and at risk I ever have. Why not.

Honestly that’s the worst thing you can do unless you feel like you have a really good grasp on tonight’s slate. Good luck tonight

• RipCityRings

Here’s something I never thought I’d type yesterday: I love PJ Tucker tonight. Low ownership after major bust last night, great matchup vs Melo, increased role with Lowry out.

• DirkDigglerz

@RipCityRings said...

Here’s something I never thought I’d type yesterday: I love PJ Tucker tonight. Low ownership after major bust last night, great matchup vs Melo, increased role with Lowry out.

Goodluck with that I think you have to pay up for SF tonight

• bigkino217

@brendanhorton said...

sounds like you’re on tilt tbh

• KindGuy

I’m gonna stop being stubborn tonight and actually change things up. Instead of having 9 identical lineups in the $4 GPP on DK, I’ll just make 9 different lineups with just one player swapped out in each. I’m beginning to think taking down a GPP with only one unique lineup is damn near impossible and possibly -EV. What do you guys think?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).