• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dreusche

@lastcallcasualty said...

Blowout? Haha. That’s funny. Name me one time this year the Sixers have ever been blown out? Come on dude. Blowout factor is irrelevant.

Dude, 8 of Philly’s last 16 losses have been by more than 15 points, several of them more than 20. That was a stupid statement and you should feel stupid for saying it.

• krazyju84

Dude has no clue what he’s saying. Especially the “Blowout” factor. Sixers haven’t been blown out all year.

Umm…. Sixers being competitive is a recent thing. plenty of blowout losses until mid january… Tonight seems very good change of a blow out loss but i still think all the regulars will get good minutes even so.

• lastcallcasualty

@dreusche said...

Dude, 8 of Philly’s last 16 losses have been by more than 15 points, several of them more than 20. That was a stupid statement and you should feel stupid for saying it.

Going back to January 29th, the sixers have lost only 2 games by more than 10 points. That’s a month back. ONe game was 16 points, the other was like 8. 8 points is not considred a blowout is it?

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

Going back to January 29th, the sixers have lost only 2 games by more than 10 points. That’s a month back. ONe game was 16 points, the other was like 8. 8 points is not considred a blowout is it?

What are you looking at? 1/29, 2/1, 2/2, 2/4 and 2/6 were all losses over 10 points. A better argument would be that they were all away games, but saying “they haven’t been blown out all year” is a lie

• dreusche

Can you count? They have lost 5 games by 10+ in that timespan. What are you even looking at?

• moped_jones

@dreusche said...

Agree, and did you check the profile of the guy lastcall said didn’t know anything (cccalloway)? That guy could buy and sell his a$$ a hundred times over. Look at those buy ins and scores. The guy obviously is doing something right (either at DFS or just life in general).

I’ve actually become a 76ers fan this year and I admit they are very competitive and I enjoy watching them, but they have had some ugly losses. Anyone that says they haven’t hasn’t been watching. I also love that the people that seem to talk the most crap on here never seem to have their profiles linked. Also, anyone that plays Golden State has to worry about the blowout factor.

• DfsBopBooth

@KillaChap said...

Do we know Lowry’s out? That’s the issue for me.

Pretty sure hes out. Out Indefinitely to me means more than just 2 games

• moped_jones

I like how you are changing the argument.

First it was “they haven’t been blown out all year” and now it’s “they haven’t been blown out for a month”.

Quit moving the goal posts.

• goblue84

Watched Skal in the SAC-CHA game; reminds me of Chriss. Might be worth sprinkling him in some GPP shares but I wouldn’t go there for cash.

• DfsBopBooth

@moped_jones said...

My two punts for the night are Jaylen Brown and Tyus Jones. Both can easily get 20+ FPP’s if their minutes stay where they are the past few games. Tyus is $3k on DK.

It didn’t take the 76ers long to get expensive. I was hoping for another game or two with Covington and Saric being in the low 6k range. Now both are over 7k on the main sites.

Jones over Dunn?? I thought about Dunn, but after seeing the line is vegas assuming its going to be competitive I don’t see either of them getting the minutes

• MrPerfekt7

Any love for Whiteside tonight against Dallas?
    Also is Atlanta a team to pass on tonight? I mean these last few games the FPTS have been hit or miss.

• DirkDigglerz

Lou Will Vs the Pacers! 40 book it

• DfsBopBooth

@dreusche said...

I’ve probably played Saric each of his last 7 or 8 games, but I think I’m jumping off the bandwagon tonight. Dray’s defense is worrisome. I think I’d rather have Covington and McConnell tonight.

I agree. Dray on Saric is a perfect matchup for Draymond. I think Okafor can possibly hit value maybe Cov, but expecting a Sixer to go 6 or 7x their value against the warriors when the Sixers are playing their 3rd game in 4 days

• mataug21

Anyone riding the Monta train?

• moped_jones

@DfsBopBooth said...

Jones over Dunn?? I thought about Dunn, but after seeing the line is vegas assuming its going to be competitive I don’t see either of them getting the minutes

Jones has gotten 21 and 25 minutes the past two games and I read somewhere that Tibs wanted to play him more. The games have been somewhat close, but he still played nearly half the game both times.

I’ve always liked Jones. He’s almost always productive when given the minutes. Of course coaches are hard to figure out so it’s quite possible he doesn’t play at all. But I’m willing to risk that in one lineup.

• KillaChap

@7klub06 said...

Any love for Whiteside tonight against Dallas? Also is Atlanta a team to pass on tonight? I mean these last few games the FPTS have been hit or miss.

I’m done with Howard. Dude has burned me the last 2 times I’ve played him when he’s also been in a good spot.

• dnicastro10

@jimmyd1507 said...

Cashed every night since the ASB

Liking a Williams/Gordon pairing for 10,400 against the Pacers.

Think the two of those can easily go for 60 fpts in a shootout.

same, I had a great weekend, last night I cashed in 7 tourneys with 5 different LUs

• dnicastro10

@7klub06 said...

Any love for Whiteside tonight against Dallas?
    Also is Atlanta a team to pass on tonight? I mean these last few games the FPTS have been hit or miss.

Will have Whiteside in a LU, love Schroder, Bazemore and Millsap tonight.

• Joeltimb

Jones is a fantastic play tonight. 30FDP upside at minimum salary.

• MrPerfekt7

@dnicastro10 said...

Will have Whiteside in a LU, love Schroder, Bazemore and Millsap tonight.

Schroder I like but Bazemore and Milsap have burned me within last 4 games

• BPhillips44

Feel like you could do a tandem on so many teams. Wiggins/Towns, Irving/James, Thompson/Curry (if Durant is out) , Joseph/DeRozen,

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

Lou Will Vs the Pacers! 40 book it

Yes sir, Indy SG won’t be able to contain him.

• krazyju84

@moped_jones said...

Jones has gotten 21 and 25 minutes the past two games and I read somewhere that Tibs wanted to play him more. The games have been somewhat close, but he still played nearly half the game both times.

I’ve always liked Jones. He’s almost always productive when given the minutes. Of course coaches are hard to figure out so it’s quite possible he doesn’t play at all. But I’m willing to risk that in one lineup.

This is my take on players such as Tyus Jones. From what I can see watching Timberwolves, he isn’t the first off the bench. I think Shabazz, Dunn are before him. Even though his minutes seem pretty consistent after Lavine got injured, there are factors that has to play in favor of Jones for him to do well. IF Rubio accidentally shoots the ball in the basket often or Rush, Dunn, Shabazz gets hot before Jones gets his chance, Jones minutes and production will take a hit and given his low minutes, even 5 minutes less will be a BIG hit. Thats my take on that play, dont let me sway you away from playing him tho.

• MrPerfekt7

@BPhillips44 said...

Feel like you could do a tandem on so many teams. Wiggins/Towns, Irving/James, Thompson/Curry (if Durant is out) , Joseph/DeRozen,

Wiggins/Towns seems to be the best lock.
    What do you do if Lebron is out since he listed as questionable

• Kyley5

Where is a 100k. All I see is a million 650k and 300k on dk?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).