• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Yeoman

@gravitymaze said...

Amazon just started to make a profit only a year or so ago. They have a bloated price and now are basically just a China goods shop. Investors like them because they shut down mom and pop, brick and mortar stores left and right. Cheap shipping also. 850 a freaking share. Man screw DFS the stock market is where its at now.

Borrow at near-zero, buy your own shares. Works until it doesn’t.

• 7klub06

Anyone playing the late night slate?

• Voltzwagon

Just saw they ejection on Howard. Total BS it was a normal putback.

• lloydjv1

Hope y’all had Barnes. He’s at least doing something for Dallas.

• bhodgman

I think Hornacek is worse than Kidd… they both suck —>

• SkateFiend

@thetitanlb said...

I’m never rostering a buck again. This crap is unreal. Beasley gets hurt and Monroe can’t even get court time

I got burned a few times by Monroe, Brogdon and Beasley in the last few weeks. What kills me is that they all play well when on they’re on the floor. Kidd would just yank them out of the lineup for a LONG period of time. For no reason at all.

The glass is half full view on this situation is that Kidd will help Monroe’s price down. At a 18 dollars (Yahoo) Monroe is an absolute bargain. He’s a good GPP play, I think.

• superjon

@7klub06 said...

Playing and winning

• rebkell

@Cooper08 said...

Your end of night list of players that hit 6x+ value on DK may be the shortest ever for a 7 game slate.. what’s the O/U, 8.5?

I see 11 right now:

DKxVal DKPoints DKPosition DKSalary Team Player
    8.81 38.75 SG 4400 NYK Courtney Lee
    8.26 27.25 SG/SF 3300 ATL Thabo Sefolosha
    7.72 26.25 SG 3400 PHI Gerald Henderson
    7.50 29.25 C 3900 GSW Zaza Pachulia
    7.26 22.50 SF 3100 CLE Richard Jefferson
    7.03 30.25 PG/SG 4300 MIL Malcolm Brogdon
    7.00 31.50 PF/C 4500 PHI Richaun Holmes
    6.89 22.75 PG 3300 PHI Sergio Rodriguez
    6.67 20.00 PF 3000 NYK Lance Thomas
    6.32 22.75 PF 3600 CLE Derrick Williams
    6.23 48.00 PF/C 7700 GSW Draymond Green
  • lloydjv1

@7klub06 said...

Yeah. Best. Chance to win anything i think.

• asapholster

giannis sucks

• Yeoman

@7klub06 said...

Sort of…I stacked it in the main slate. Half my DK roster is Minn/Sac.

• eatmyturf23

@7klub06 said...

Just tilt-entered the DK free contest, yep! :P

(with 10 seconds to spare, whew!)

• gravitymaze

@rebkell said...

Yeah, I tried shorting them once(actually bought puts) and that didn’t work out at all LOL was reading their 10Q and said this is crazy, they had just had a major run before earnings and figured hell, when they get into these numbers they’ll hammer the hell out of it, shit it just kept hitting new highs

Oh man on the old yahoo boards people have been saying to short them for years. They didn’t make any money but the price just kept going up. Apple was the total opposite. So much cash and growth but investors didn’t think they could grow more at said pace. DFS is a lot like the stock market if you swing trade. So easy to give up on a player if they have a bad day.

• Brando1630

@7klub06 said...

Gonna have to it seems after this debacle

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Funny how Vegas had mid-afternoon o/u’s of MIL-CLE 219 and TOR-NY 211.5. Not even close for either game, unless we witness OT or a serious bi-directional hack-a-Shaq treatment).

HAHA.
    Milwaukee-Cleveland … 197 pts
    Toronto-New York… 183 pts

• thetitanlb

Monroe got 22 dk points in 17 minutes. Beasley had 15 in 8 minutes. Oh what coulda been smh

• rebkell

@gravitymaze said...

Oh man on the old yahoo boards people have been saying to short them for years. They didn’t make any money but the price just kept going up. Apple was the total opposite. So much cash and growth but investors didn’t think they could grow more at said pace. DFS is a lot like the stock market if you swing trade. So easy to give up on a player if they have a bad day.

I do believe I could have made money in the stock market if I’d spent a tenth of the time I’ve spent on DFS, and I just play DFS for fun.

• bradmcgee

My God Howard got ejected???? Why do I even try

• Yeoman

@gravitymaze said...

The old AMZN Yahoo board circa 2001 or so was a really interesting group of folks.

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

HAHA.
    Milwaukee-Cleveland … 197 pts
    Toronto-New York… 183 pts

At least GSW-PHI got it right … 228 o/u, total was 227.

So, how long can I keep this conversation going with myself before I get bored of me? Lol.

• TeamTwerk

How is Minn only 4 point favorites against the Kings?

• da__derf

Myles Turner, 46% owned in the Leap. Wow.

• Whacko

I am Chasing BillHoller in the Mini….cash line or Bust damn it…. :)

• dunny06

MINSAC, all players will have 8x value…lol

• thetitanlb

@eatmyturf23 said...

At least GSW-PHI got it right … 228 o/u, total was 227.

So, how long can I keep this conversation going with myself before I get bored of me? Lol.

We can talk about Jason Kidd again if you want

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).