• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• rebkell

@TeamTwerk said...

How is Minn only 4 point favorites against the Kings?

You don’t get a lot of respect when you’re 13 games under .500 and on the road too. Kings are 1-1 since the big trade, the Pels are 0-3 … looks like the Kings made out LOL that is a joke by the way, I think.

• mrmogz

@oaktwnraidr said...

Lol that would be foolish. I’m just saying if you can get the $$ through a gpp win you are playing with house money. U can start max entering and idk about you but most people here I think would be profitable if they max entered. I’m not saying id win multiple gpps but I genuinely believe that if I could max enter id be profitable

Do it with the Q.A. And you’ll see how hard it really is. You need top 5 finishes or you’re screwed. I’m better than the average DFS player and I’ve tried maz entering, it’s not some recipe to easy money dude.

• RipCityRings

Starting to regret swapping all my Jaylen for Lance. Really thought AB would take his minutes.

• Dfspacman

There goes my fanduel $5 free entry

• 7klub06

@superjon said...

Playing and winning

Meant the later slate on DK. Forgot it was a late and later one

• mrmogz

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I would say it’s definitely harder to be profitable max entering that single entering

This guy gets it!

• iron_tactics

I can still win

• RipCityRings

What the actual hell happened to IT? 3-18 in the supreme cake matchup, makes no sense.

• rebkell

@thetitanlb said...

We can talk about Jason Kidd again if you want

We could go into the wee hours talking about that turd.

• 7klub06

What’s going on with Wesley Matthews and Jae Crowder? There are killing my only turbo LU smh

• eatmyturf23

@RipCityRings said...

What the actual hell happened to IT? 3-18 in the supreme cake matchup, makes no sense.

Maybe he doesn’t like cake?

• bradmcgee

So just added Hernangomez and Joeseph to list of players who are dead to me

• kratos12

Low scores tonight, I don’t even think any pg’s hit value so far

• dunny06

Hopefully BOS can hold off blowout status

• bradmcgee

@eatmyturf23 said...

Maybe he doesn’t like cake?

I rostered him

• TeamTwerk

@rebkell said...

You don’t get a lot of respect when you’re 13 games under .500 and on the road too. Kings are 1-1 since the big trade, the Pels are 0-3 … looks like the Kings made out LOL that is a joke by the way, I think.

Yeah I don’t know what’s up with the Wolves . Seems like they should be a bit better than they are but this Kings roster looks absolutely awful.

• dunny06

@7klub06 said...

What’s going on with Wesley Matthews and Jae Crowder? There are killing my only turbo LU smh

would you happen to know HAC or EKJ?

• thetitanlb

If you faded the early games you win easy. What a joke man

• eatmyturf23

@kratos12 said...

Low scores tonight, I don’t even think any pg’s hit value so far

INSTA-Poll…

What’s the cash line in the FanDuel Swat (3-entry max)?

I’m guessing 280 tonight. Gonna be low. Winning guess gives future immunity to J.Kidd’s herpes, lol.

edit: Currently at 212.6 w/ Mavs-Heat at Half, Hawks-Celtics 3mins to go, and the two late games starting.

• RipCityRings

@thetitanlb said...

If you faded the early games you win easy. What a joke man

In retrospect, stacking TOR/NY might not have been the play…

• monarch

Let’s go Ryno!

• winnerchickendinner

@RipCityRings said...

In retrospect, stacking TOR/NY might not have been the play…

Getting the right plays from the early games and you done right.

• da__derf

@mrmogz said...

Do it with the Q.A. And you’ll see how hard it really is. You need top 5 finishes or you’re screwed. I’m better than the average DFS player and I’ve tried maz entering, it’s not some recipe to easy money dude.

^^This.

• Brando1630

Jae crowder again? Doubt ittttttt

• hanezg

such a garbage night in dfs…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.