• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MrPerfekt7

@Kyley5 said...

Where is a 100k. All I see is a million 650k and 300k on dk?

100K is the 1st place for the 650k. I think it was just misquoted

• MPDR1983

@7klub06 said...

Yes sir, Indy SG won’t be able to contain him.

Lou should be a starter.. Guy has to be the best bench player in the NBA.

• moped_jones

@krazyju84 said...

This is my take on players such as Tyus Jones. From what I can see watching Timberwolves, he isn’t the first off the bench. I think Shabazz, Dunn are before him. Even though his minutes seem pretty consistent after Lavine got injured, there are factors that has to play in favor of Jones for him to do well. IF Rubio accidentally shoots the ball in the basket often or Rush, Dunn, Shabazz gets hot before Jones gets his chance, Jones minutes and production will take a hit and given his low minutes, even 5 minutes less will be a BIG hit. Thats my take on that play, dont let me sway you away from playing him tho.

Dunn and Shabazz’s minutes have been going down for several games (especially Shabazz’s). Jones might just be part of the rotation now. Like I said, I’m fine with putting him in 1 LU. Having him and Brown allowed me to roster IT, DeRo, and ABC.

• MrPerfekt7

@MPDR1983 said...

Lou should be a starter.. Guy has to be the best bench player in the NBA.

He definitely should be. Definitely should’ve been starting for sorry LA. If the Rockets would’ve traded Beverly, I would’ve seen him starting over Gordon. Heck I would start him over Beverly.

• feekdogg

@krazyju84 said...

This is my take on players such as Tyus Jones. From what I can see watching Timberwolves, he isn’t the first off the bench. I think Shabazz, Dunn are before him. Even though his minutes seem pretty consistent after Lavine got injured, there are factors that has to play in favor of Jones for him to do well. IF Rubio accidentally shoots the ball in the basket often or Rush, Dunn, Shabazz gets hot before Jones gets his chance, Jones minutes and production will take a hit and given his low minutes, even 5 minutes less will be a BIG hit. Thats my take on that play, dont let me sway you away from playing him tho.

A big part of the problem with Tyus is that he isn’t a Thibs guy. I’d argue that Dunn has been outplayed by Tyus for the majority of the season. But Dunn is the guy Thibs wanted, so he gets minutes even though he hasn’t really earned them. 99% of the reason the Wolves traded for Tyus was that Flip Saunders loved him and has known about him since he was about 10 years old. Flip knew his stuff, but he also let his heart get in the way at times. Flip’s relationship with Izzo is why the Wolves paid way too much for Adrian Payne, whose most popular stat line is DNP-CD.

• DfsBopBooth

My Locks for the night are WCS, Beasley, ABC, Schroder. WCS bounce back game hopefully low owned due to his last game. Koufos cant handle towns. Beasley and ABC, with no Middleton and needing to score if Lebron is playing I can see both having to score 25+ to make it a game. Schroder against the worst defender in the NBA, Schroder also came out and shot 25% last game and still put up 30 FDP’s. Hes still upset he was benched and will put up 40+ on Boston

• wmartin10

I love it, not that my name has any credibility lol but he’s one of the few plays on the board that has 10x upside in my opinion

• jimmyd1507

@7klub06 said...

He definitely should be. Definitely should’ve been starting for sorry LA. If the Rockets would’ve traded Beverly, I would’ve seen him starting over Gordon. Heck I would start him over Beverly.

Can’t start them both.

Bev needs to start with Harden.

• KillaChap

Anyone on Beasley back in the starting LU?

• RecEm2014

Anyone going to take a ride on the Dwight Howard vs BOS train?

• GGee87

@jimmyd1507 said...

Cashed every night since the ASB

Liking a Williams/Gordon pairing for 10,400 against the Pacers.

Think the two of those can easily go for 60 fpts in a shootout.

Dont the Pacers defend the SG position pretty well? GR3 is at the very least an athletic defender? No?

• BUFUu2

@RecEm2014 said...

I am staying away from him but i do like millsap

• cccalloway

@MPDR1983 said...

HUH? They are consistant on putting up 40+ DK points.. for low 7K range.. il take that all day

I get that. They are also 13 point dogs against a team that plays good defense and likely to get blown out. Saric is 7.6k now and needs roughly 38FP to hit value. All I’m saying is they are priced fully now and have a better chance of flopping. To me, Cov and Saric are easy fades tonight. At previous pricing in the mid 6k range, they would obviously still be locks but not at these prices.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@GGee87 said...

Dont the Pacers defend the SG position pretty well? GR3 is at the very least an athletic defender? No?

GR3 I think is ok. Stuckey, Miles, and Ellis are not however,

• MrPerfekt7

@RecEm2014 said...

I will in the turbo slate on DK

• cccalloway

@lastcallcasualty said...

Blowout? Haha. That’s funny. Name me one time this year the Sixers have ever been blown out? Come on dude. Blowout factor is irrelevant.

Are you serious? Against hte Warriors and the Sixers with no Noel or Embiid. Taking the favorite is usually fine but if you aren’t factoring it in to some extent, you are doing this wrong. There is massive risk on Saric and Covington tonight. You do realize they are likely guarded by Durant and Draymond. Not good matchups at all for them.

• Huntcho

@dmbtrip2004 said...

alright, I have my LUs in, how I just have to be strong and not change them

Good luck lol

• monarch

Brogdon in play with Middleton out and relatively light Cavs defense?

• JSteele

Anyone like D Rose tonight? Knicks waived Jennings and signed Chasson Randle. Those are the only 2 PGs on the team and there’s a good chance that Randle isn’t available or given much run since he won’t know the offense. Since Lowry has been out both IT and Lillard have been the top scorer for their team and with PJ Tucker and DeMarre Carroll on Melo and no one else to really speak of offensively, I think Rose could have one of his 40+ fpt games

• cccalloway

@monarch said...

Brogdon in play with Middleton out and relatively light Cavs defense?

I think you have to consider him at this point given how thin value looks tonight.

• monarch

I think this could be a Holmes game. Okafor is not athletic enough on either end in this game. The Warriors trap and switch a ton and the 76ers are going to need a rim running threat.

• dandub9

@DfsBopBooth said...

My Locks for the night are WCS, Beasley, ABC, Schroder. WCS bounce back game hopefully low owned due to his last game. Koufos cant handle towns. Beasley and ABC, with no Middleton and needing to score if Lebron is playing I can see both having to score 25+ to make it a game. Schroder against the worst defender in the NBA, Schroder also came out and shot 25% last game and still put up 30 FDP’s. Hes still upset he was benched and will put up 40+ on Boston

I like Schroder vs IT3 as well. I also like IT3 vs Schroder. Not expecting a ton of D at the PG position in that game.

• Jett

@JSteele said...

Anyone like D Rose tonight? Knicks waived Jennings and signed Chasson Randle. Those are the only 2 PGs on the team and there’s a good chance that Randle isn’t available or given much run since he won’t know the offense. Since Lowry has been out both IT and Lillard have been the top scorer for their team and with PJ Tucker and DeMarre Carroll on Melo and no one else to really speak of offensively, I think Rose could have one of his 40+ fpt games

I am thinking the same thing. Rose is going to have to stay on the court longer than usual and at 6.3k on DK he’s almost forced to hit value

• dnicastro10

Love Rose tonight, and I am never on him, just one of those guys I never use.

• cccalloway

@dandub9 said...

I like Schroder vs IT3 as well. I also like IT3 vs Schroder. Not expecting a ton of D at the PG position in that game.

LOVE IT tonight. My favorite play on the board. Way underpriced for this spot.

Schroder could be good and certainly has upside at a 6k price on DK but if he got hot, Smart moving over to guard him worries me a little.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).