• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• rebkell

@TeamTwerk said...

Yeah I don’t know what’s up with the Wolves . Seems like they should be a bit better than they are but this Kings roster looks absolutely awful.

I know, I thought they would be a decent team this year, it hurt losing LaVine, but they weren’t really any better when he was there, I don’t know, I guess it’s just gonna take a little more time. They will surely get there eventually, hard to believe they aren’t gonna make some waves with KAT and Wiggins in that lineup.

• RipCityRings

@billholler said...

I can’t seem to pry myself away from Ryan Anderson. Should be low owned and lit up the Pacers the last time they played.

Nice call so far. I just couldn’t in good conscience roster him on a team so stacked with shooters.

• oaktwnraidr

Hope Noel can beast in the 2nd half

• bigkino217

@kratos12 said...

Low scores tonight, I don’t even think any pg’s hit value so far

schroeder and thats it i think lol

• oaktwnraidr

@rebkell said...

I know, I thought they would be a decent team this year, it hurt losing LaVine, but they weren’t really any better when he was there, I don’t know, I guess it’s just gonna take a little more time. They will surely get there eventually, hard to believe they aren’t gonna make some waves with KAT and Wiggins in that lineup.

Yep I completely agree I thought they’d be a playoff team this year honestly

• Yeoman

@rebkell said...

I do believe I could have made money in the stock market if I’d spent a tenth of the time I’ve spent on DFS, and I just play DFS for fun.

Good call—you don’t have to pay 15% transaction fees in the stock market.

• oaktwnraidr

@bigkino217 said...

schroeder and thats it i think lol

Pretty sure rose got close…if not hit value

• da__derf

Pacers not really interested in playing apparently.

• RipCityRings

@da__derf said...

Pacers not really interested in playing apparently.

Lou Will’s going to eat if this keeps up.

• oaktwnraidr

My lord the Pacers look terrible

• thetitanlb

This pacers game is the craps. Worst than the rest. Pacers 2 points in 5 minutes

• SkateFiend

The early games had most of the value plays – including the overrated Cory Joseph and the Buck players who were either betrayed by injuries or Jason Kidd. The PHI forwards are must plays at their current price.

Not surprisingly, I’m cashing. In fact, if Harden and Wiggins don’t flirt with 70 points, I’m certain I’ll do no worse than break even tonight. The assorted busts across all the early games are (or I hope should be) just too much to overcome for most lineups with late game players waiting.

• chronoxiong

• Brando1630

Pacers figured theyd follow suit tonite apparently with this shitshow start

• thetitanlb

Shout out to the pacers for ruining another slate. Thanks

• da__derf

@chronoxiong said...

Myles Turner killing me.

Dude’s killing a lot more people than you. Hugely owned.

• da__derf

PG13 with his second foul already. Sweeeet!

• yoshi2132

Here comes a blowout.

• XxHeisenbergxX

This honestly can’t be happening with Turner and crew LOL..

• thetitanlb

PG13 trash of the night along with all the pacers. Thank you for that

• feekdogg

@oaktwnraidr said...

Yep I completely agree I thought they’d be a playoff team this year honestly

The Wolves have zero solid bench players. The point guard of the present is a terrible shooter, so they burnt a lottery pick on a point guard who is also a terrible shooter.

• Brando1630

@SkateFiend said...

The early games had most of the value plays – including the overrated Cory Joseph and the Buck players who were either betrayed by injuries or Jason Kidd. The PHI forwards are must plays at their current price.

Not surprisingly, I’m cashing. In fact, if Harden and Wiggins don’t flirt with 70 points, I’m certain I’ll do no worse than break even tonight. The assorted busts across all the early games are (or I hope should be) just too much to overcome for most lineups with late game players waiting.

• eatmyturf23

Does this make anyone feel better?

• thetitanlb

Jeff Teague doing big things

• thetitanlb

Myles turner as well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.