• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• rebkell

@TeamTwerk said...

I thought this would be the game that Hield would get more run. He’s been shooting at a high FG % since he’s been on the team. Nope, looks like they decided to give him less run. They’re really committed to building around Mclemore.

he’s overamped, turnover machine, totally out of control … maybe he’ll settle down at the half … it’s basically total chaos on the Sacramento offense, it’s like half the team is running at one speed and the other half is running about twice as fast… it’s crazy as hell and it caught up with them,

• KindGuy

@BBWC_10 said...

He is going to cash HUGE

Sooooooooo much

• fanturds

i know its crying over spilled milk, but somehow im cashing all 3 lineups despite having Beasley in all 3. I thought i was done.

you just never know.

• PDFOUR

@fanturds said...

i know its crying over spilled milk, but somehow im cashing all 3 lineups despite having Beasley.

you just never know.

I hear ya…

At this point I need a miracle.. I only have 197.25 DK Points, the cash line is 216 and I got Nene, KAT and Gorgui Dieng left…. Smh lol

• Whacko

I might not make the top money tonight but I am fighting for the cashline….

4 points from it in the Mini and I keep bouncing around…..

• Whacko

And the Lineup that was in 188k place….is finally in the cash….. whew.

• TeamTwerk

@rebkell said...

he’s overamped, turnover machine, totally out of control … maybe he’ll settle down at the half … it’s basically total chaos on the Sacramento offense, it’s like half the team is running at one speed and the other half is running about twice as fast… it’s crazy as hell and it caught up with them,

Ok I haven’t been watching but I’ll take your word for it. Yeah, hopefully he can figure it out because I think he is a very talented player.

• Dfspacman

Can someone post a link to any of the Dk GPP’s ?

• KindGuy

Indiana Bench Backcourt stack = $$$$

• Brando1630

Break even on a shit show night like this is a winner fellas…on to tomorrow

• KindGuy

@Dfspacman said...

Can someone post a link to any of the Dk GPP’s ?

$4 Entry

Watch this contest with me, https://deeplink.me/draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/37939087

• MrPerfekt7

Nene = beast mode
    Definitely a value pick

• KindGuy

Houston getting bullshit calls…..

All the late games stackers caught up.. shot up the standings. I dropped hundreds of spots in the last 2 mins. Bizarre night here.

• KindGuy

Lou Williams 4 point play

Indiana CHOKING

• fanturds

wow sweet Lou just threw the ball at the basket to draw a foul on a 3 and it magically goes in.

• KindGuy

Oops I jinxed it lol

• MrPerfekt7

• fanturds

I feel like Lou has played almost the entire 2nd half

• winnerchickendinner

Elementsrats rather remember I played you a few weeks ago on a head2head. Jmike96 check the leap million board buddy

• Brando1630

@fanturds said...

wow sweet Lou just threw the ball at the basket to draw a foul on a 3 and it magically goes in.

Sweet Louuuuuuu!!!!

• KindGuy

@winnerchickendinner said...

Elementsrats rather remember I played you a few weeks ago on a head2head. Jmike96 check the leap million board buddy

I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about.

I haven’t played a h2h in months.

• KindGuy

@Brando1630 said...

Sweet Louuuuuuu!!!!

• Revisnbutthead

This is a crazy night I looked at my line ups early and was mad because I did the ultimate no no last minute unessary tinkering but it’s working to my favor that I faded a lot of the early games

• Brando1630

Did WCS leave the locker room at the half!?? Wtf

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).