• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KindGuy

@rebkell said...

SF ATL Taurean Prince 3000 33.00

I give up.

• Brando1630

@Cooper08 said...

Nice job chicken man!! Enjoy your loot…buy yourself something nice.

Nice work niceeee workkkkk!!!!

• winnerchickendinner

And I didnt have $400 to spend so i’ll take it which is surprising that I am still okay with only winning $4000 out of 150k but hey I’m grateful.

• winnerchickendinner

@Brando1630 said...

Nice work niceeee workkkkk!!!!

Appreciate it

• KindGuy

@winnerchickendinner said...

And I didnt have $400 to spend so i’ll take it which is surprising that I am still okay with only winning $4000 out of 150k but hey I’m grateful.

Congrats man. Always nice to see a regular folk win some money.

Sick night. Nice going guys.

• yorick

Who was the guy who mentioned Taurean Prince as a deep deep value play? You called it!

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

239.1 is the current cash line in the FD Swat, 280 might have been an aggressive guess for end of night lol.

Actually, the FD Swat ended at 274.6. My guess was close. That’s low, man.

• PDFOUR

Lost big amount of money because of the Beasly injury and Gorgui Dieng playing like trash. Trash trash trash….

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Understand…great job again!

Looks like also that the sharks got sharked. Only see 1 of the usual big names in top 100 DK $4

• yorick

Giannis was trash tonight. Got outscored by Taurean Prince, Rodney Stuckey, and Nemanja Bjelicia sigh.

• winnerchickendinner

@elementasrat said...

Congrats man. Always nice to see a regular folk win some money.

You’ll get up there too bro. That’s why they say keep grinding.

• nickelos85

You’ll get up there too bro. That’s why they say keep grinding.

That leap million was crazy. I used some my winnings from the last couple of weeks and entered 3 for the hell of it. If kings didnt get blown out, i could of hit something nice. All 3 cashed and walked away with a small profit. Congrats man, well derserved!

• ttucowboy84

Congrats chickendinner!

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

Is nobody gonna talk about DK Max Entry down to 20 in the 25c, $1 and $4 ?

• anilprao88

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #16

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@JoeFlacco05 said...

Not happy about it. Considering playing FD tomorrow even though I almost never play NBA there. Frustrating.

• NPStollings

@JoeFlacco05 said...

I actually love this

• Hogwired

@JoeFlacco05 said...

this is GREAT!!!!!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@JoeFlacco05 said...

where did you read this? so the $4 is now only 20 entries?

• chronoxiong

Had a great night. Easily won all my 50/50s with a score of 285.3 and it got minimum GPP cash in the Enormous Shot and slightly more than minimum in the other GPPs I was in. It seems like it takes balls to be contrarian nowadays because everyone seems to have nearly identical lineups or we are all on the same players. I faded Giannis, Melo and Beasley while my contrarian plays were Lou Williams, Wiggins, Iggy and Dirk Nowitzki. They all hit value except for Dirk who did nothing in the 4th quarter. Looks like hindsight showed that I could’ve played Jaylen Brown or Sefolosha at minimum salary and upgraded Dirk into Saric! Darn! That was a costly fade!

• anilprao88

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #16

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@damionismyname said...

where did you read this? so the $4 is now only 20 entries?

Just look at the contest details. Yes, it’s only 20 entries.

• sadot88

Good night for me on DK. Only got 12 bucks in the big GPP, but my contrarian picks were spot on, just needed to spend more time on lineup construction. But I spent most of my money on cash games and I won every head to head and nearly every 50/50. The only 50/50’s I didn’t cash in were tiny ones with an alternatate lineup I made for variance purporses. Overall very profitable night. I’m going to focus less on Fanduel now because if I’d put more time into the GPP on DK I think I could have taken it down. I had Dragic, Whiteside, and Draymond, but I second guessed myself on Courtney Lee because of expert opinion and some of my chalk plays tanked (thanks Ibaka). I’m encouraged moving forward though I think I won’t do anymore 10 lineup GPP entries. I seem to do better managing just 3 to 5.

• MPDR1983

I was in a big double up with every shark ranked in the top 10 on here and crushed them all in scoring.. why can’t I do this with GPPs! fml

• KillaChap

I can’t wait to see all the complaints about how you only needed to score 325 to take down a GPP on FD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).