• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KillaChap

And Carmelo is the most over rated player in NBA history. Thanks for the help you bum.

• monarch

Great night last night, cashed in 11 of my 12 LU’s and built a bankroll but I took the day off of work and researched for 10 hours. My experience is that I tend to give it right back in about three days.

Rondo looks pretty good at first glance vs Jamal Murray they both look good

• IrishCarBomb9

Last night was rough for me personally. Had a really solid lineup but Noel and Crowder completely burned. I was in 5th in the big gpp on DK early and ended up barely cashing by end of the night lol oh well.

• 7klub06

@Joeltimb said...

Noel killed me last night. Can’t win em all!

Kaminsky chalk tonight? Also, give me all the Jimmy Butler.

Too many folks said Noel was going to go to work against Whiteside. Glad I picked Whiteside

• MPDR1983

@7klub06 said...

Too many folks said Noel was going to go to work against Whiteside. Glad I picked Whiteside

Too many look at the DVP and run away.. I picked Whiteside because off the DVP.. Worked out perfect.. and was only 7% owned in my contest.

• BUFUu2

well won in 5/6 lineups last night built a decent bank roll, think i will be playing some of the higher dollar tourney’s today should have plenty of time to research today not shit going on at work.

• winnerchickendinner

Guys you gotta keep grinding. Yes it’s mostly luck but keep doing your research and one day you will hit. My lineup for 6th placemoney the dk leap million yesterday was

Malcolm brogoon
    Demar derozan
    Andrew Wiggins
    Robert covington
    Zaza pachullia
    Lou willIams
    Dario saric
    Courtney Lee

I played Wiggins, covington,saric,and derozan because they were going to get the most shots in their offenses and I didnt like any lineup I had with guys higher priced that no derozan. Plus with no embiid and no Lowry saric, covington, and derozan were going to be the alpha dogs for their teams. Wiggins has been killing it too since Lavine has been out and they can’t count on anybody outside of him and Kat to score 20+ on that team.

Now for the rest of them Lou Williams was a better play for me since I believed that he is a better player than Eric gordon and his game log has shown he had more 30+ games than gordon.

Lee,brogdon, and Zaza were complete just fit guys that are for sure going to play picks. If there’s are reason behind each Courtney Lee gets 30+ minutes a game he had a 40fp game about two games back and the drpm on derozan was actually in the negative. I picked Zaza because I noticed that on his game logs he was killing it on the road and the sixers are terrible against centers without embiid. Now brogdon was the one I was not really feeling but It doesn’t matter if I am feeling it or not because he brought me through and you just got to let them play. I figured if he got in the game he would matchup with kyries horrible defense and I will admit that the Michael beastly injury probably bumped his usage a little bit with Giannis tanking. Was also slated to win 8th place and only $1833 because I was in a tie but thankfully this put the starters back in Wiggins got a rebound and the big one was Rubio had a turnover and that put me past two guys for 6th since they had rubio! Now I won $4272. This was not a single bullet and I had other cash for $6 dollars with some pacers stacks. Also low scoring night too.

Just keep grinding guys and know it is luck but some critical thinking to your lineups helps. Along with low scoring night, tight pricing, injuries, high owned players busting, no stars getting super huge numbers, last second turnovers and rebounds, and hey that’s why we play. Sone one last night said if I played the $400 buy in I would win first place and a 100k. Didn’t have it but I feel like you don’t have to enter large buy in gpps. For one I couldn’t because I didn’t have the money and two if you get the highest score of the night you get the highest score. Do I think I am going to win every gpp now? Like I said it is a little bit of skill and a whole lot of luck so who knows maybe I win 1st tonight or won’t get top 10 again till next month. Or maybe someone else on the forum gets top ten and wins. I dunno so we just have to see.

Good luck to all!

• MPDR1983

@winnerchickendinner said...

Guys you gotta keep grinding. Yes it’s mostly luck but keep doing your research and one day you will hit. My lineup for 6th placemoney the dk leap million yesterday was

Malcolm brogoon
    Demar derozan
    Andrew Wiggins
    Robert covington
    Zaza pachullia
    Lou willIams
    Dario saric
    Courtney Lee

I played Wiggins, covington,saric,and derozan because they were going to get the most shots in their offenses and I didnt like any lineup I had with guys higher priced that no derozan. Plus with no embiid and no Lowry saric, covington, and derozan were going to be the alpha dogs for their teams. Wiggins has been killing it too since Lavine has been out and they can’t count on anybody outside of him and Kat to score 20+ on that team.

Now for the rest of them Lou Williams was a better play for me since I believed that he is a better player than Eric gordon and his game log has shown he had more 30+ games than gordon.

Lee,brogdon, and Zaza were complete just fit guys that are for sure going to play picks. If there’s are reason behind each Courtney Lee gets 30+ minutes a game he had a 40fp game about two games back and the drpm on derozan was actually in the negative. I picked Zaza because I noticed that on his game logs he was killing it on the road and the sixers are terrible against centers without embiid. Now brogdon was the one I was not really feeling but It doesn’t matter if I am feeling it or not because he brought me through and you just got to let them play. I figured if he got in the game he would matchup with kyries horrible defense and I will admit that the Michael beastly injury probably bumped his usage a little bit with Giannis tanking. Was also slated to win 8th place and only $1833 because I was in a tie but thankfully this put the starters back in Wiggins got a rebound and the big one was Rubio had a turnover and that put me past two guys for 6th since they had rubio! Now I won $4272. This was not a single bullet and I had other cash for $6 dollars with some pacers stacks. Also low scoring night too.

Just keep grinding guys and know it is luck but some critical thinking to your lineups helps. Along with low scoring night, tight pricing, injuries, high owned players busting, no stars getting super huge numbers, last second turnovers and rebounds, and hey that’s why we play. Sone one last night said if I played the $400 buy in I would win first place and a 100k. Didn’t have it but I feel like you don’t have to enter large buy in gpps. For one I couldn’t because I didn’t have the money and two if you get the highest score of the night you get the highest score. Do I think I am going to win every gpp now? Like I said it is a little bit of skill and a whole lot of luck so who knows maybe I win 1st tonight or won’t get top 10 again till next month. Or maybe someone else on the forum gets top ten and wins. I dunno so we just have to see.

Good luck to all!

C Lee was clutch.. nice pick

• 7klub06

@MPDR1983 said...

Too many look at the DVP and run away.. I picked Whiteside because off the DVP.. Worked out perfect.. and was only 7% owned in my contest.

Yep, he was 8.8% owned in the NBA $25k and one

• 7klub06

Beasley injury and Eric Gordon non production really through my little LUs off.

Safe to say that Lou Williams is taken over Gordon role

• MPDR1983

@7klub06 said...

Beasley injury and Eric Gordon non production really through my little LUs off.

Safe to say that Lou Williams is taken over Gordon role

Lou will soon be a starter.. Lakers are fools for giving him up.

• monarch

@MPDR1983 said...

Kemba is a good pivot off Wall and Westy.. They will be chalk tonight

And Russell is a good pivot off Kemba

• Cpjttogether

nice win chicken dinner. hang in there atomic city. Yesterday scores seem lower then I’m use to seeing them. new day coffee time. good luck to everyone except who I play against today.

• timgodd375

Played 25 lineups yesterday 4PP and had Beasley in 80% and only lost $28, I’ll say that’s a success. One of my lineups finished in ~800th place with Beasley in it

• Jdeac

Don’t post here much but always reading. I come here just mainly to see about people I may have overlooked and the occasional question if I am torn between to players. Had my first big win ($77 invested turned into $9400) and just wanted to throw out a thanks to everyone that posts for the different outlook and good advice. Keep grinding and good luck today everyone.
    (Lineup was brogdon, Irving, Lou, derozan, Covington, sefolosha, ibaka,Holmes, and towns.. 326.3 fd)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.