• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Huntcho

@7klub06 said...

Any love for Whiteside tonight against Dallas?
    Also is Atlanta a team to pass on tonight? I mean these last few games the FPTS have been hit or miss.

Thought about it.. especially with Willie Reed out.

• dnicastro10

I am actually on a bunch of guys I never really use tonight.. Rose, Gordon, Barnes and Whiteside

• kylar18

@DfsBopBooth said...

My Locks for the night are WCS, Beasley, ABC, Schroder. WCS bounce back game hopefully low owned due to his last game. Koufos cant handle towns. Beasley and ABC, with no Middleton and needing to score if Lebron is playing I can see both having to score 25+ to make it a game. Schroder against the worst defender in the NBA, Schroder also came out and shot 25% last game and still put up 30 FDP’s. Hes still upset he was benched and will put up 40+ on Boston

As long as he doesn’t go calling Isaiah out on Twitter I think we’re fine lol

• cccalloway

@dnicastro10 said...

Love Rose tonight, and I am never on him, just one of those guys I never use.

This is 2017 Rose. AT best a long shot GPP play for me. Just b/c 2 great guards in Lillard and IT played well against Raps, doesn’t mean a bad PG will even without Lowry’s good defense. I highly doubt Rose plays more than 36 minutes even without Jennings.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@cccalloway said...

Are you serious? Against hte Warriors and the Sixers with no Noel or Embiid. Taking the favorite is usually fine but if you aren’t factoring it in to some extent, you are doing this wrong. There is massive risk on Saric and Covington tonight. You do realize they are likely guarded by Durant and Draymond. Not good matchups at all for them.

Are you guys arguing cash or GPP, because it’s completely different situations. They’re easy fades in cash for sure. The price increase and blowout risk make them good GPP plays though, especially Covington. Philly has been playing teams tough. They kept it close against the Spurs, the recently beat Miami, who is the hottest team in the league. They’re in ball out, nothing to lose mode. I’m guessing Durant sits. GSW has just flown across the country and dealing with time change and jet lag potentially, 13 1/2 is not that large of a spread. If they’re within 15 they’ll see the floor in the 4th and get 30+ minutes.

• GGee87

@krazyju84 said...

yea, well i think thats basically how GPP results are. constant grind down until you hit one. but for me, recently its grind down then when I hit, it’s perfect lineup in a wrong tournament difference of 40k and damn OTs killing my potential winnings. Luck has to find my way some day, and each morning I feel tonight is the night.

I trust your process… So have a little faith. You are so close to hitting 1 from what I read and see. Keep grinding. Love your insight as well.

• billholler

I hate that I agree with the alphabet guys (ABC, WCS) being locks.

• Huntcho

Giannis FTW tonight. Dude averages 54 fantasy points against CLE this year

• DfsBopBooth

@JSteele said...

Anyone like D Rose tonight? Knicks waived Jennings and signed Chasson Randle. Those are the only 2 PGs on the team and there’s a good chance that Randle isn’t available or given much run since he won’t know the offense. Since Lowry has been out both IT and Lillard have been the top scorer for their team and with PJ Tucker and DeMarre Carroll on Melo and no one else to really speak of offensively, I think Rose could have one of his 40+ fpt games

I did not know they waived Jennings, I cant believe that. I agree on Rose could go for 40, In the garden I could see this a Rose/Melo/Oquinn stack if Porzingas is still out

• GGee87

@7klub06 said...

Play George or Teague and your LU may just crash and burn. They have barely been hitting close to or Over 30FPTS in the last 7 games.

Yea im not feeling any of the high priced Pacers. Maybe Turner/Miles/GR3/etc. but nobody over 5500 or so

• DirkDigglerz

Myles Turner is gonna drop a 40 bomb watch!

• billholler

@DfsBopBooth said...

I did not know they waived Jennings, I cant believe that.

4 games out of the 8th playoff spot with 23 games left. Sounds to me like the Knicks are practicing for next season.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

If your CLE you have to pass on D-Will and go for Jennings now right?

• cccalloway

@Pandamonious said...

Are you guys arguing cash or GPP, because it’s completely different situations. They’re easy fades in cash for sure. The price increase and blowout risk make them good GPP plays though, especially Covington. Philly has been playing teams tough. They kept it close against the Spurs, the recently beat Miami, who is the hottest team in the league. They’re in ball out, nothing to lose mode. I’m guessing Durant sits. GSW has just flown across the country and dealing with time change and jet lag potentially, 13 1/2 is not that large of a spread. If they’re within 15 they’ll see the floor in the 4th and get 30+ minutes.

I think they can be faded in GPPs too. Think they go overowned respective to the matchup here and can present a good opportunity to jump the field. My reasoning is they are priced appropriately and have much less of a chance now of going 6/7/8x and in a bad matchup, to me that screams fade. I’m not going to sit here and tell you they are bad plays, but in this spot, on this slate, I think you can easily fade them.

• dmbtrip2004

Do everyone look at DVP for lineup building? Today says play PG v Cleve, ATL, BOS, SG v Cleve, Hou, NY, etc…anyone use that?

• Kujo2020

@thebimonster said...

Is a gorgeous dong hammer a thing tonight?

Dong and KAT hammer.

Who on SAC is going to guard KAT? He should eat tonight.

• billholler

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Do everyone look at DVP for lineup building? Today says play PG v Cleve, ATL, BOS, SG v Cleve, Hou, NY, etc…anyone use that?

A lot of those are skewed because of trades and injuries but anyone being guarded by Kyrie or IT3 is a must play.

• Jeddy3

@Pandamonious said...

If your CLE you have to pass on D-Will and go for Jennings now right?

Sign them both and drop Derrick Williams. Not sure why they got him in the first place.

• therayray81

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2012 DraftStreet DSFC Finalist

@GGee87 said...

Yea im not feeling any of the high priced Pacers. Maybe Turner/Miles/GR3/etc. but nobody over 5500 or so

Everything evens out! Teague and George all night!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@cccalloway said...

I think they can be faded in GPPs too. Think they go overowned respective to the matchup here and can present a good opportunity to jump the field. My reasoning is they are priced appropriately and have much less of a chance now of going 6/7/8x and in a bad matchup, to me that screams fade. I’m not going to sit here and tell you they are bad plays, but in this spot, on this slate, I think you can easily fade them.

I’m not fully disagreeing. My thought is with the price jump and blowout risk you can get them at low ownership in a good environment. If Saric is still going to be north of 15-20% then fade away. Same with Covington, although I can still see him putting up 50 fp’s and at 7.3k that’s not too bad. Not a lot of interest in Saric from me either way.

• cccalloway

@cccalloway said...

HEre’s my question to you.

Would you rather have someone like Covington whose price has risen to all time highs who will be massively owned in a bad matchup with blowout potential or Paul Millsap who has been victim of blowouts recently but price has cratered and has just as much upside and a MUCH better matchup and MUCH less ownership

• cccalloway

@Pandamonious said...

I’m not fully disagreeing. My thought is with the price jump and blowout risk you can get them at low ownership in a good environment. If Saric is still going to be north of 15-20% then fade away. Same with Covington, although I can still see him putting up 50 fp’s and at 7.3k that’s not too bad. Not a lot of interest in Saric from me either way.

Fair, I’m expecting both of them to be in that 25% range in gpps because of boxscore watching.

• moped_jones

@billholler said...

4 games out of the 8th playoff spot with 23 games left. Sounds to me like the Knicks are practicing for next season.

It sounded liked Jennings asked to be released so he could play for a contender. I’m betting the Cavs wish they had known this before they signed Old Man Williams.

*Edit: Did they sign Williams yet? A few days ago that sounded like it was going to be a done deal.

• TeamTarek

Hey bros im playin on a european dfs site and i would love to get some help! Mclemore + Lawson or Yogi + mcgruder?? Thanks for help!<3

• DirkDigglerz

@TeamTarek said...

Hey bros im playin on a european dfs site and i would love to get some help

what site?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.