• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Charlotte ( -10.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Cleveland ( -11 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Miami ( 1 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at Portland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 232

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

Huh, just updated my projects and I have Jokic the highest scorer on the slate. that makes the Millsap question uber critical. I didn’t wwant to multi-enter tonight, but looks like I’ll have at least 2, 1 with Jokic and 1 with Lebron.

• Gathman78

@apeterson8809 said...

@Benf15harp said…

No you aren’t, you don’t even play. If you do play, how about you link your screen name before you start trolling/shit talking.

Would you two dudes get a room already??

• frugal

@Gathman78 said...

Would you two dudes get a room already??

Makes me wish we had an ignore function on days when guys go at it like that.

• Dainfamousac

@apeterson8809 said...

Pretty sure I contribute quite a bit. You must be blind or stupid, or both.

Two of the lamest in a war to crown a champion.

Who will prevail as the lamest of lame?

Stay tuned on Page 12.

• Benf15harp

@apeterson8809 said...

No you aren’t, you don’t even play. If you do play, how about you link your screen name before you start trolling/shit talking.

Blah

• draggin49

If millsap starts wouldn’t that be a bit of a downgrade for Tobias ? I’m assuming millsap is better defensively than chandler ?

• aus1032

anyone on sato against bledsoe’s Defense?

• Benf15harp

@Dainfamousac said...

Two of the lamest in a war to crown a champion.

Who will prevail as the lamest of lame?

Stay tuned on Page 12.

You’ve already claimed that title

• RandysCrow

@Wooden_Bones said...

On the flip side of this, I’m considering Millsap

I am as well as he fits perfect with my line up construction. My other alternative is to go up from him and Dow to TJ McConnell at one of my PG spots on FD

• Dainfamousac

@Benf15harp said...

You’ve already claimed that title

Who’s the man in your profile picture, cupcake?

• ctmay1

Next time on Dragonball Z…….

• RandysCrow

@frugal said...

Huh, just updated my projects and I have Jokic the highest scorer on the slate. that makes the Millsap question uber critical. I didn’t wwant to multi-enter tonight, but looks like I’ll have at least 2, 1 with Jokic and 1 with Lebron.

I just went with LBJ as I am sure we wouldn’t get news before lock and like you I am only making one main line up.

• Benf15harp

@Dainfamousac said...

Who’s the man in your profile picture, cupcake?

Lol maybe look at the proper profile

• ribeyeshrimp

Milsap out per Twitter.

• Dainfamousac

@Benf15harp said...

Lol maybe look at the proper profile

Yikes.

• Briancobb33

Embiid is at his cheapest DK price in awhile. I also think Bledsoe is extremely safe with a floor of like 32.

• Dainfamousac

@ribeyeshrimp said...

Milsap out per Twitter.

Link?

• RandysCrow

@ribeyeshrimp said...

Milsap out per Twitter.

That would be fantastic news!

• Benf15harp

@Dainfamousac said...

Yikes.

I’m still not sure what your issue with me is

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@GGee87 said...

I took it as the opposite. People on DK were talking him up. On FD… $6100… The best to hope for would be 5X. He hasn’t scored over 30FDpts in a while. If he did… barely.

Right. I misunderstood and read the OP wrong looking back at it. If you played on FD Lauri didn’t look as good as he did on DK.
    And yeah apeterson was the first to mention Lauri. Then got hate for it. He was mentioned by others as the day went on. Apologize for my confusion.

• Benf15harp

@draggin49 said...

If millsap starts wouldn’t that be a bit of a downgrade for Tobias ? I’m assuming millsap is better defensively than chandler ?

Yes and yes

• Brian7479

@apeterson8809 said...

I remember this game on feb 2nd when Embiid was playing (he sat last game). Whiteside got absolutely owned and played maybe 12 minutes. It was iether Bam or Kelly O who stepped up and had a monster game.

Embiid didn’t even hit 4X that game

• callmetouch

Bet LBJ/ABC won’t be in the winning LU

• Ndepompei

@ribeyeshrimp said...

Milsap out per Twitter.

Not seeing this anywhere

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

Soo. Why did u make the move?? I like late swap for injury news and to not get popped

Not for strategy as much. Not a ton of late news after lock. I went to yahoo for late swap, recent overlay ,
    10 entry max and less pros. It’s nothinh like DK or FD and that is what I want.

I didn’t realize it was late swap, and I wanted some variety. I do like the site, and the rep Daniel is very responsive, which is nice. Still gonna be mostly playing on DK for NBA. Yet going to play a little Yahoo as well. Not playing a lot of money, anyway, just a hobbyist, who likes building lineups. Yet as I said I like late swap for mlb and nfl as it’s not labor intensive, so it’s nice to have it for the rare occasions you need it. I’ll play Yahoo some during those seasons.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.