• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Charlotte ( -10.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Cleveland ( -11 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Miami ( 1 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at Portland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 232

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ghostfacekicker

@Codyveo said...

I’ve been off Nance all day, but now I think I gotta play him. Blah

Not sure about his minutes but he’s probably the second best player on the team. And his dad was a Cav.

• frugal

@RandysCrow said...

What percentage of ownership are you all having in your line ups of Millsap?

Zero.

• Supersharpie

@stevegainz said...

Jabari and Marvin Williams for cheap forwards?

I like Frank the Tank better than Williams. They will split the minutes evenly and Frank is more productive.

• Benf15harp

@RandysCrow said...

• RAWSHADTX

Anybody likes Tyler Johnson?

• DontTrustTheProcess

@BawseGeller said...

According to Embiid’s Instagram story he’s going to have a bad game because he’ll be distracted by the HEAT Dancers…DEPLOY AT YOUR OWN RISK

That’s why we love him here in Philly

• IronMonkey415

Yea zero for Millsap. It’s too soon play him.

• ghostfacekicker

@DrFantanomics said...

You got a reason or u just like being a dick?

He answered. Why the name calling?

• DontTrustTheProcess

Lebron ownership? what’s everyone thinking?

• Wooden_Bones

@RandysCrow said...

25%. One of my four LUs. Might be higher if I get some solid news on him playing.

• Benf15harp

@IronMonkey415 said...

Yea zero for Millsap. It’s too soon play him.

If he was 3k on dk sure by 5k+ no way

• Wooden_Bones

@RAWSHADTX said...

Yes

• ghostfacekicker

@RAWSHADTX said...

I’m all in on FD. He’s too cheap and only needs 25. Plus he’ll get more 2nd unit run and won’t have to deal with Simmons as much as Dragic will.

• marko7983

@stevegainz said...

Lebron and Rivers or dragic and ABC

I have abc and rivers

• Wooden_Bones

Millsap is a potential FD play. Rock bottom $.

• ghostfacekicker

All in. You want to risk an ABC 30? Lebron a lock for 50 at least.

• RAWSHADTX

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Lebron ownership? what’s everyone thinking?

I think it’s going to be high.

• scott33

@stevegainz said...

Jabari and Marvin Williams for cheap forwards?

I have them both. Not in love with either of them but PF is shit on FD tonight. Allows me to pay up elsewhere, just hoping they both hit value. Anything more will be a bonus.

• hcassidy

@DrFantanomics said...

Lebron and Rivers or dragic and ABC?

I am not playing either. Reason BKN is just bad on the road, so LBJ may get extended minutes to run with new guys, but he might not. Rivers I never trust. ABC could be a fantastic play but seems since Kidd is gone its a more balanced go around. Only one I like is Dragic because the implied team totals is at 103/103. So could be an OT game.

• JustinNilli

Joker or Embiid Fanduel?

• DontTrustTheProcess

@RAWSHADTX said...

I think it’s going to be high.

SF position on fanduel is kind of weak after Porter. If you’re looking for an easy 20 points from the SF position Joe Harris is a good fill in. But nothing over 20

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Sorry I should have mentioned Millsap was for FD at minimum price. Thanks for the replies. I am only entering him in my Quarter gpp plays but didn’t want to put him into too many of them.

• scott33

@callmetouch said...

no no no no

I have exposure to all 4, I like both pairings equally. EDIT: Meant to reply to DrFantanomics

• jetsfan303

@Supersharpie said...

I like Frank the Tank better than Williams. They will split the minutes evenly and Frank is more productive.

What about Frank the Tank vs Jabari – FD? Curious to get some thoughts.

I’m leaning Tank especially for gpps. Would he stay in if it blows out or do they revert to the true scrub lineup (Monk, Graham, Bacon et al).

• stevegainz

@scott33 said...

I have them both. Not in love with either of them but PF is shit on FD tonight. Allows me to pay up elsewhere, just hoping they both hit value. Anything more will be a bonus.

My thinking exactly. They don’t look like they’re going to sink your line ups but I don’t see them exceeding value by much

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).