7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Miami ( 9 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 238.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mtdurham

@superstars92 said...

JJJ would be chosen ahead of Robinson still…along with probably a bunch of other guys, although if you mean upside, sure Robinson has more upside than Bagley. But JJJ and Trae (and obviously Doncic) still have more upside than Robinson.

i can not possibly disagree with you more about Trae Young…. guy looks like a megaflop to me

JJJ has a lot of of potential…. bagley i think is a meh prospect..great DFS player though…. i’d still take robinson over either……that’s me being high on Robinson though, not low on JJJ… i think he could be very good

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@866 said...

No GLASS? NO GPP Win Today! Also Ja Green 3600 still only? Must-play v UTH.

Green has no upside! You’re better off just saving a few hundred and playing Dirk. Or play someone like Deng who actually has a good match up and will see the same minutes.

Why? Green had mid 30s at 3400 and 26 at 3600.. I’ll take that… allows me salary relief and a high floor I feel esp vs Utah

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

Embiid is the best IMHO as he’s elite at the rim and mobile enough to be effective at the perimeter as well. As I stated yesterday, Robinson is going to be an elite rim defender once he gets fouling under control, we got another glimpse yesterday. Knicks got real lucky with that pick, late round gem.

Rarely ever get to watch the Knicks, but I really like that Robinson kid and agree that he has the potential to be very good for them. Tonight is DWade’s last game against the Warriors (sniff) and there’s just one burning question in my mind: Did they hit the clubs last night, or are they going to do it tonight?

• tmspriggs

@mtdurham said...

ok..i just know Mattthews had agreed to sign for less to come to dallas….once DJ spurned the mavs at the last minute…they went back and gave matthews more money than the terms that were released initially because they had more room under the cap… its possible that deal was in place… that is not how i recalled it but i could be wrong

Yeah that’s the way it appeared if you weren’t a Mav fan, because of the way the Jordan thing played out. They wanted Wes to agree to sign as part of their pitch to Jordan, so they promised him the extra space that would be there if plan B happened.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

No, no, no, yes, maybe, no, no, maybe.

C’mon man! Crowder 40 coney dog tonight with the extra stank onions on it. He’s only 4.1K! LAC is ABYSMAL right now.

Yea Crowder again.. been hot.

• mbunner23

@866 said...

Why? Green had mid 30s at 3400 and 26 at 3600.. I’ll take that…

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Why? Green had mid 30s at 3400 and 26 at 3600.. I’ll take that…

He’s not getting much if anymore than 20 minutes. 7.5x or whatever from your punt isn’t going to get you that GPP win. I know you like to stick with the same guys a lot, so I guess it’s probably in your best interest to keep riding him on the off chance he lucks into some extra minutes and 35 spot or something. I just don’t see the upside, especially with so many options on this slate.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

C’mon man! Crowder 40 coney dog tonight with the extra stank onions on it. He’s only 4.1K! LAC is ABYSMAL right now.

You’ve been warned. lol

• mtdurham

@frugal said...

When he plays, AD is going to play ~20 mins the rest of the season. And for those 20 tonight, if partnered 100% with Randle, they will decimate the Laker interior no mater who they have on the floor and who’s covering who.

i dont disagree with any of that… i still think its hilarious that the lakers let Julius Randle walk for 2/$16m then turned around and gave 1/$9m to Rajon Rondo

Like Julius randle/Lebron frontline is just deadly….. good luck going small against two freight trains who are both talented & willing passers….

Find a better play at 3600 today than JM Green.. you won’t. And he’ll be 2% owned. Good for me. Let’s me play my Harden/Curry/Glass stacks.

• Matoshea

Will Bagley see a lot of ABC defense?

Also don’t sleep on Y Ferrell down to 3000. Always plays well at Home

• mbunner23

@866 said...

Find a better play at 3600 today than JM Green.. you won’t. And he’ll be 2% owned. Good for me. Let’s me play my Harden/Curry/Glass stacks.

Why are you playing Glass?

• Jonas137

@Pandamonious said...

We’ve reached the point in the day when I list all my favorite plays for DK no one is mentioning, at least that I don’t recall being mentioned then everyone tells me they’re bad plays and they end up being right. Thanks for helping whittle the player pool.

Favors/Crowder, Carroll, John Collins, Prince, Delon Wright Mike Conley, Buddy Hield.

I expected the list to be longer. I think Beal, Russell, Allen, Portis, Ingram, Payton and some others were all mentioned in passing.

Favors is $4600 against the clippers and playing well, great value today. Nets and Hawks front court, not a big fan of today. Like The bigs on Memphis, less of the PG’s. Hield, against a team that gives a TON of threes. Sign me up, especially on yahoo for $26

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

i petition that we alll post like this for a day tomorrow….

24 hour posting priveleges revoked for anyone not using enough flair

• BBWC_10

@mtdurham said...

Agreed… he isn’t gonnaplay a lot of minutes he’s not oneof those guys who can play heavy mintues…. and i should probably note Mejri is oneof thebest defensive centers in theleague when he’s on the floor… he doesn’t affect the game when he’s on the bench… so by default he’s probably not thebesst defensive center in the league….

But no question it’s tough to score when he’s on the floor… he makes as big of an impact defensively as any center in the league when he’s in the game…

I guess you didn’t watch the Dall/LAC game the other night. Mejri just checked in the game, Clips pass the ball to Harrell, everyone clears out and Montrez blows by him like he was a traffic cone. How would probably be the last guy I’d be concerned about picking a LU. Matter of fact either Thad or Turner will go for 45 tonight.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Find a better play at 3600 today than JM Green.. you won’t. And he’ll be 2% owned. Good for me. Let’s me play my Harden/Curry stacks.

Bridges, Dirk, Davis, Bruno, Deng, Harkless off the top of my head.

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Crowder 40 coney dog tonight with the extra stank onions on it.

You know you’re a MI guy when you post something like this! And Lafayette Coney Island FTW!!!

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

He’s not getting much if anymore than 20 minutes. 7.5x or whatever from your punt isn’t going to get you that GPP win. I know you like to stick with the same guys a lot, so I guess it’s probably in your best interest to keep riding him on the off chance he lucks into some extra minutes and 35 spot or something. I just don’t see the upside, especially with so many options on this slate.

agreed…. on a small slate i think jamychael green has merit…. tonight we probably need 400 FPS and Doc Rivers LOVES playing like 12 guys…. so the minute upside is just tough… i dont think he’s the worst play…. just not enough upside

• mbunner23

So Bradley Beal is going to match LeBron and Giannis? Dude has been ballin. Give me the 60 shrimp and taco’s…

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

We’ve reached the point in the day when I list all my favorite plays for DK no one is mentioning, at least that I don’t recall being mentioned then everyone tells me they’re bad plays and they end up being right. Thanks for helping whittle the player pool.

Favors/Crowder, Carroll, John Collins, Prince, Delon Wright Mike Conley, Buddy Hield.

I expected the list to be longer. I think Beal, Russell, Allen, Portis, Ingram, Payton and some others were all mentioned in passing.

Crowder, Wright, and Russell are the only ones in my player pool right now from that list.

• gunshow2425

@frugal said...

If he was stuck in crap ass NY, I would bet high revenge narrative. But he’s in a better spot now. I like him a bit tonight for $10 on Yahoo as the Mavs D will be on vacation the rest of the season.

You guys bash NY so much

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@mtdurham said...

agreed…. on a small slate i think jamychael green has merit…. tonight we probably need 400 FPS and Doc Rivers LOVES playing like 12 guys…. so the minute upside is just tough… i dont think he’s the worst play…. just not enough upside

Right. You need everyone in your line tonight to AT LEAST hit 35 most likely on your low end guys up to your 55-65 or more guys on the higher end. Unless ABC and LBJ or something combine for 180 a punt getting 25 isn’t going to be in the winning line up so why bother.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).