7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Miami ( 9 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 238.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

@gunshow2425 said...

You guys bash NY so much

LOL. Is it not deserved?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

So Bradley Beal is going to match LeBron and Giannis? Dude has been ballin. Give me the 60 shrimp and taco’s…

Yup. 60 shrimp with that 10 taco box. FEASTING!

• keephustlincuz

@Pandamonious said...

Bridges, Dirk, Davis, Bruno, Deng, Harkless off the top of my head.

I have bruno and harkless.

• dominicanpapi

Davis only playing 20 minutes per Pelicans Beat Writer.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Davis only play 20 minutes per Pelicans Beat Writer.

That doesn’t even take into equation the bruised ribs he’ll have when LBJ gives him his pregame daps.

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

Davis only play 20 minutes per Pelicans Beat Writer.

Same as ever. He’s $47 on Yahoo, not even worth a look until his price is less than $30.

• Benf15harp

@frugal said...

There is almost zero chance the Lakers offer the best package and with Davis saying he’s willing to give pretty much any team a chance, I think that narrative is over.

99.9% chance AD goes to LA when his contract is up.

• BBWC_10

@mtdurham said...

I feel like AD will not play a lot tonight….something about it feels like a “We aren’t letting him go ape against the team he wanted us to trade him too”.. idk … maybe that’s me overthinking it but i feel like he gets 18-22 mins tonight… like if he drops 42, 14, and 6 thats the headline blasted all over Sportscenter….seems like unwanted attention for the Pelicans….

And i feel like randle is a good assingment for Lebron….. Lebron hates defending guys he has to chase around… like youdont want lebron on JJ redick…. heck he could barely be troubled to guard anyone who uses a screen in the playoffs…. but randle is a good assignment for him…. he’s a non-shooter so he doesnt have to chase…he can just duck under the screen at the top of the key in the PNR….all he does is try to bull charge to the basket which is obviously the least effective technique to use on lebron… feels like the right assignemnet to me…. could be wrong but im sticking with that assumption

The other side of that is maybe AD plays 28 minutes tonight and he goes bananas, thus the Lakers Sweeten the pot this summer for the trade. Maybe they audition him in front of Laker fans and thus pressure to give them everything and the kitchen sink.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Bridges, Dirk, Davis, Bruno, Deng, Harkless off the top of my head.

Looney?

• frugal

@BBWC_10 said...

The other side of that is maybe AD plays 28 minutes tonight and he goes bananas, thus the Lakers Sweeten the pot this summer for the trade. Maybe they audition him in front of Laker fans and thus pressure to give them everything and the kitchen sink.

No team needs any convincing that Davis is a bad ass. NOP will likely see the best trade offers in the history of NBA free agency.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Looney?

Yes! Sorry. That one did not come to me off the top of my head, but definitely in play as well over Green I would think.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Rarely ever get to watch the Knicks, but I really like that Robinson kid and agree that he has the potential to be very good for them. Tonight is DWade’s last game against the Warriors (sniff) and there’s just one burning question in my mind: Did they hit the clubs last night, or are they going to do it tonight?

Gsw plays again tomorrow so I’d guess last night. Lol

• miggs6876

Tonight feels like a balanced lineup is the way to go. I’m fading ABC and LeBron. Hoping they only get 55 or 60. I am going to try to get a few of the 2nd tier studs tonight.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

So much value tonight I can’t get away from Lebron.

• smokeyca14

Tonight feels like a Stars and Scrubs night to me..

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

We’ve reached the point in the day when I list all my favorite plays for DK no one is mentioning, at least that I don’t recall being mentioned then everyone tells me they’re bad plays and they end up being right. Thanks for helping whittle the player pool.

Favors/Crowder, Carroll, John Collins, Prince, Delon Wright Mike Conley, Buddy Hield.

I expected the list to be longer. I think Beal, Russell, Allen, Portis, Ingram, Payton and some others were all mentioned in passing.

I dont like Conley right now…. i dont have the data but bulls defense seems a lot better after the portis/jabari trade, no?

Also, conley gets a big downgrade for me due to JVal and Noah…. JVAL is a post player and Noah is a big DHO guy….

Conley minutes and usage upside seems weak…. and his price is not great…dunn is also a very harrassing on the ball defender if he plays……i think his most likeliest outcome is like 38-43 FPS for $7,700 which is trash on this slate TBH….

Love conley the basketball player and i like Conley the DFS player…. just not feeling the flow with him right now after the roster shake up DFSwise…

Ive got a soft spot in my heart for Felonious Wright but I think playing him on a slate this size is less than ideal…. i can always get behind a little Felonious though… that guy is gonna drop 40 real life points on someone soon one day… very gifted scorer…

I dont know about Waller Prince coming off the missed game…. i love going Ballers to the Wallers most nights though…. you might talk me into it…. After all the Walrus was Paul… and hes possibly being “guarded” by Andrew “I can dunk but please don’t ask me to move laterally” Wiggins.

John Collins feels like a potentially saucy play to me tonight. Like he might just be the KFC Masterpiece… then again he could be Honey Dijon….. i will have some… and hope it’s masterpiece sauce.. not a mustard guy

I love playing (derrick) Favorites but mostly on smaller slates…. All these different Derrick Flavors and I’ll choose to be salty tonight in the lake city.

Clam Crowder for all the powder? I think I’ll take another look arounder, seems like a dribbler back to the pitcher on a weak grounder.

Run DMC yeah you know me…. I love playing the ugliest guys in the league so Run DMC is always in play…;something about rooting for the Ugly duckling i can always get behind… he’s got 15 rebound upside vs washington…. brook could go small…he hasnt been getting his shots up tho…mihgt coincide with that broken leg michigan guy who came back whatever his name is….

My Buddy & Me? My buddy, My buddy, whereever i go, he’s sure to go…. Kid Sister….Kid sister…. anyone? anyone? Okay sorry im probably too old for you to get that reference… milwaukee gives up 3balls but i havent had a lot of luck playing many guys against them this year…idk… feels llike a 33-37 FPS game to me… prob wont go there….

Beal/Russell always in play… brooklyn perimeter defense is okay tho and beal has been a really good defender this year…. i think these could go either way… 60 pt upside…. but i think you’re getting 48-52 FPS too often here….

Allen? Who is Allen? Ray Allen? Allen Ray? Oh Cholera….. yeah ill have him…. just dont brag if he has 22 FPS after 1Q…that means nothing with him….

Portishead ? BOBBY GIVE ME A REASON TO LOVE YOU….. GIVE ME A REASON TO BE A WOMAN….. I JUST WANT TO BE A WOMAN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ylDDs3mdJE I love playing portishead….will have him tonight… i dont want to be a woman….just singing

Ingram??? KINSTON FINEST…. i hate brandon ingram but you know my stance on playing ugly players…. and its not a lineup of ugly players if it doesnt have Brandon Ingram in it. That dude is ugly. Will have some.

Elfrid Payton… one of my alltime favorite DFS players because he’s basically the God of Wine. And ElfgotRid of that stupid haircut. See what i did there. Otherwise he’d be on that ugly team every night.

Stop the press. Who is that? VICKI VALE.

Nah just kidding. it’s jeremy lamb.

(I’m playing Jeremy Lamb. ANd not cause he’s ugly. He’s not really.)

• frugal

@smokeyca14 said...

Tonight feels like a Stars and Scrubs night to me..

I’m leaning towards splitting the difference with 1 scrub and balanced out the rest of the way. So many mid tier players in really good spots tonight, specifically C’s.

• monarch

Feels like a game where GSW comes out the gates looking like the Dream Team and coasts to a 19 point win. Not sure if anyone is needed.

• mtdurham

@BBWC_10 said...

I can totally get behind playing AD at $7100 vs the Lakers.

I probably will play him in 1 lineup.

• monarch

Hate playing H Barnes but he pops every now and then.

Let me game theory for a second. The best way to attack the Bucks is to attack Giannis which will in turn limit his weakside blocks/steals/rebounds which mitigates their transition. They may want Barnes to be super aggressive.

Or he could be on the bench with foul trouble 30 seconds in. No in between.

• miggs6876

@wafic said...

So much value tonight I can’t get away from Lebron.

I know many have mentioned value guys. I really don’t like the value tonight. I guess im in the minority.

• casper

Zeller 5800 WCS 4500 they swapped prices

• gunshow2425

@mbunner23 said...

LOL. Is it not deserved?

We at least have the Yankees and good food. Almost baseball season! The easiest DFS season of all.

• frugal

Wow, DAL is favored by 1 over IND tonight. I may have to make 1 Doncic/Powell lineup just to validate my homer card.

• mtdurham

@mbunner23 said...

Looney?

Big fan of Tunes named Loons…abssolutely outrageous that he didnt get a contract from every contender this offseason…. or a team like the lakers taking javale mcgee over looney tunes is just outrageous… tehy should have been charged with a misdemeanor for that gaffe…

but the upside is tough…. Miami likes to take your fantasy upside and stuff it in a vice every night with their grindy games…..

i just dont think 27 FPS on $3,300 helps that much when you need 400 FPS….. for cash sure…. if you’re playing like a 400 man, $27 single entry….maybe….

but in the $15 main event… i wont own looney…. i don’t hate the play i just think it caps upside a little too heavily on a night where things could be bananas and pudding out there

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler