7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Miami ( 9 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at San Antonio ( -4.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 238.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Deltfish

Having trouble deciding. Any thoughts on randle v holiday and Ingram v Kuzma in showdown? Which one of each?!

• mr_papageorgio

Wow Caris is terrible. Never get him right.

• iron_tactics

Next up I got Bradley, Oquinn, Collison

• Wynter12

Wow. I did not play enough Dragic…

• Benf15harp

@stats99tuff said...

If you noticed i said i might as well pick wiggins at 6200 with no Teague.. Which is what i did.. I can tell you are clown bashing a pick AFTER the games have started.. Still is a great play..

Not much worse than the ‘ol “how’s that working out for you buddy?”

• jess701

One thing I got gping for me is all my players I have going are in tight matches no blow outs!

• Benf15harp

@Deltfish said...

Having trouble deciding. Any thoughts on randle v holiday and Ingram v Kuzma in showdown? Which one of each?!

Holiday Ingram

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

Holiday Ingram

I got King and Ingram!

• mtdurham

Good lord the cash line might be 400 tonight….you need 500 FPS to win…. what is oging on everyone is going bananas and creme

• zline34

Kenna dragic blah blah Trae about to drop a 70 burger

• feekdogg

Was planning on having Rondo or Dragic be my drop score.
    Guess it’s not going to be Dragic.

• scott33

@Dolphins2016 said...

I knew not to play Draymond tonight, but once again you guys talked me into him… Shocker. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

I put him in a lineup bc I saw some people on here liking him as well. But that’s on me, it was my decision to play him. No one else’s fault but mine. Thought he was a decent pivot off of Thad with Boogie out. He got in foul trouble, it happens.

• Benf15harp

@jess701 said...

I got King and Ingram!

Excellent choices my friend.

• stats99tuff

@Benf15harp said...

Not much worse than the ‘ol “how’s that working out for you buddy?”

Right… After i clearly said hey i might as well just play wiggins at 6200 -Teague vs ATL… all of those warriors where in great spots at those price points, with Cousins ruled out… Guess we just bash all of those picks too lol

• mtdurham

oooooooooh dell curry you’re so jazzy…..

Harden 0/10 against the Hawks from 3…… and now 0/8 vs the Hornets…. He’s had trouble against the Birds & The Bees.

• iron_tactics

@stats99tuff said...

Right… After i clearly said hey i might as well just play wiggins at 6200 -Teague vs ATL… all of those warriors where in great spots at those price points, with Cousins ruled out… Guess we just bash all of those picks too lol

• mtdurham

eh you know the risk with wiggins…no peripherals…. and derrick rose is playing so you know he ain’t passing

• IvanCalderon

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/1100932941927014400?s=19

Whooops

• Benf15harp

@feekdogg said...

Was planning on having Rondo or Dragic be my drop score.
    Guess it’s not going to be Dragic.

Yeah dragic is a surprise. Didn’t even consider him. Wouldn’t of had an open G spot anyways. I already filled those. Lol

• tmspriggs

With the Giannis news, do I swap out Giannis and Elf for Randle Mitchell?

• mtdurham

This Hornets-Rockets game is one of the best games I’ve seen all year… great game

• Benf15harp

@IvanCalderon said...

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/1100932941927014400?s=19

Whooops

Don’t mind that news.
    Probably put up an 80 spot in 20 mins 😂

• pabloplyr

i should have played lamb 100% after reading the post about LAM, did anyone notice how lamb’s ownership dropped from 8% to 5% after lock on FD

• scott33

J-Val is absolutely killing me

• scott33

Levert doing his best Terrence Ross impersonation. In the negative now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler