Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at Indiana ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -13 ) at Golden State ( 13 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Over the last 200 games, these are the top 3 lineups (by sample size) for the Lakers with Davis on and Lebron off. The numbers next to the player is their usage difference over the course of the season.

Total Minutes – 33.2
    AD +2.0
    Bradley -1.4
    Kuzma -0.6
    KCP +5.5
    Rondo -4.7

Total Minutes – 30.5
    KCP +7.2
    Caruso +0.2
    Green -2.2
    AD +9.4
    Howard -3.74

Total Minutes – 71.1
    AD +0.5
    Kuzma +1.7
    KCP -2.4
    Caruso 0.0
    Rondo +2.5

• Bodiaz36

Ugh, looking to be a wonky slate. Guess I have to play some Rondo. Also, is this a KOQ night?

• dominicanpapi

My initial lineup had 4 76ers but that may be a bit much. Miltons ownership on FD will be interesting because it sounds like people will gravitate towards Rondo or Caruso.

• Pick1979

I was wondering why Stevie on Grinddown was not on Rondo at all? Am I missing something . Great matchup/ Great price ?

He was all over Davis (of course) …but also Kuzma…. Kuzma is the play when Davis is out

• Ace15

I wouldn’t overthink it too much tonight. Go ahead and lock in CJ, AD, Horford,

• mbunner23

Slate is pretty straight forward today. Not overthinking it.

• dgballer

@Ace15 said...

I wouldn’t overthink it too much tonight. Go ahead and lock in CJ, AD, Horford,

You like Horford better than Tobias?

• Ace15

@dgballer said...

You like Horford better than Tobias?

I like both, but you get a massive discount on Horford in this spot. FD 4.8K, DK 5.2K. Tobes FD 7K, DK 7.5K. The thing is on FD 50%+ of the field will have Horford/AD in the PF spot. I honestly think you might have to fade AD tonight to win on FD….but I haven’t thought too deeply about it yet. First instincts were to just lock them in.

• dominicanpapi

@Ace15 said...

I like both, but you get a massive discount on Horford in this spot. FD 4.8K, DK 5.2K. Tobes FD 7K, DK 7.5K. The thing is on FD 50%+ of the field will have Horford/AD in the PF spot. I honestly think you might have to fade AD tonight to win on FD….but I haven’t thought too deeply about it yet. First instincts were to just lock them in.

It’s not like the Lakers are playing the Bucks or something. AD should be a core play in tournaments and cash games. It makes no sense to fade. What you could do to be contrarian on FD is to use the 2nd PF spot on Sabonis and try to lock in the 110-120 points that may come from AD/Sabonis. It’s very possible to do.

• Ace15

@dominicanpapi said...

It makes no sense to fade.

Going to have to disagree here. It’s a small slate, fading the chalk makes all the sense here. Just tried a couple builds on FD, if you want to play CJ/Hassan + go balanced fading AD works. Plus it’s AD, there’s always a chance he heads to the locker room and everyone is screwed. Seen it happen wayyy too many times. Yeah AD is a smash play, but on this type of slate I think it makes a ton of sense to fade him.

• dominicanpapi

@Ace15 said...

Going to have to disagree here. It’s a small slate, fading the chalk makes all the sense here. Just tried a couple builds on FD, if you want to play CJ/Hassan + go balanced fading AD works. Plus it’s AD, there’s always a chance he heads to the locker room and everyone is screwed. Seen it happen wayyy too many times. Yeah AD is a smash play, but on this type of slate I think it makes a ton of sense to fade him.

I see, so this is where we’re different here….I don’t have Whiteside at all in any of my dummy lineups. That could obviously change since it’s not even 9:30 yet, but I’m really big on Mitchell Robinson tonight. I highly doubt Embiid plays, so there’s less risk of Robinson getting into foul trouble and he might just get more rebounding opportunities as well.

• BBWC_10

I honestl think AD sits tonight also. He almost left last game when he tweaked his elbow. I’m building my LU as if he doesn’t play. If he does play, they probably blow out the Warriors anyway and plays less minutes.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pick1979 said...

I was wondering why Stevie on Grinddown was not on Rondo at all? Am I missing something . Great matchup/ Great price ?

He was all over Davis (of course) …but also Kuzma…. Kuzma is the play when Davis is out

Probably because he records it the night before and is looking at for the first time as he is recording it

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

I honestl think AD sits tonight also. He almost left last game when he tweaked his elbow. I’m building my LU as if he doesn’t play. If he does play, they probably blow out the Warriors anyway and plays less minutes.

I think its possible. I’ll be watching the line for any movement

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

Probably because he records it the night before and is looking at for the first time as he is recording it

True but what time did he record it? Isn’t it later at night?

We knew LBJ was out before yesterday’s slate started.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

True but what time did he record it? Isn’t it later at night?

We knew LBJ was out before yesterday’s slate started.

How clearly are you thinking at midnight? Lol

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

It’s not like the Lakers are playing the Bucks or something. AD should be a core play in tournaments and cash games. It makes no sense to fade.

I was heavy on Embiid last night but thankfully had some hedges. No way I will fully fade AD but it certainly makes some sense to not be 100%.

• Theguy49503

$8200 left need a SF and G for DK……..

• noddy

Does this slate have the most value plays ever for a 4 game slate?

• got9forya

Fade AD. They say questionable but I can see them sitting him. I dont think they need to put him out their to beat GS. Might as well rest him like they are doing Labron. They say groin injury but I seriously doubt he does. They know they dont need him to beat GS either. I say Kuzma is in play and I hate Rondo but could throw him in 1 or 2.

• Herf

One night I cash everything on Draft Kings, but not FanDuel. The next night is complete opposite and I cash everything FanDuel but not DK. I need a solid cash day lol.

• superjon

@frugal said...

I was heavy on Embiid last night but thankfully had some hedges. No way I will fully fade AD but it certainly makes some sense to not be 100%.

Right now I have AD in 3 out 4

• IronMonkey415

Oh easy peezy day.
    CJ
    SHAI
    WIGGINS
    HASSAN
    MILK SHAKE

We can fill in the rest.

• frugal

Adams gonna feast…

• Njsum1

@IronMonkey415 said...

Oh easy peezy day.
    CJ
    SHAI
    WIGGINS
    HASSAN
    MILK SHAKE

We can fill in the rest.

Why even play, it’s a wrap 😉🔒🍔

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).