Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at Indiana ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -13 ) at Golden State ( 13 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

Especially considering Portis faces up much more (though both of them do a lot).

• JDS1029

I think Elf has a big game with more spacing and no Embiid.

• SkateFiend

Hield would be no brainer chalk except Luke Walton occasionally benches him for extended period of time.

• BerkeleyBoss

@megatronswanson said...

I feel the same way. Guys like CoJo and potentially KOQ add to the nostalgia factor.

Yup! I also used to play O’Quinn at every opportunity when he was coming off the bench for the Knicks.

• dominicanpapi

I mean on DK, you can play Robinson and Portis. On FD, I feel like this will lower Robinson’s ownership since most will likely pivot to Portis b/c he’s cheaper. I’ve been on Robinson since this morning, Portis has to share usage with Randle, and Barrett.

• captainwacky

@SkateFiend said...

Hield would be no brainer chalk except Luke Walton occasionally benches himfor extended period of time.

I think he’s a pretty chalky and strong play; walton can only hinder him so much here.

• BerkeleyBoss

Ughhh, I just realized I forgot to enter the $10 RG single entry this morning. I’m up to like 40th in the standings too.

• miggs6876

@captainwacky said...

I think he’s a pretty chalky and strong play; walton can only hinder him so much here.

Plus he is going back to OKC. I’m sure he wants to play well there.

• JSteele

@codygracyalny said...

Hield/Bog or both?

I prefer Bog. He’s been starting and playing big minutes with Hield off the bench for awhile now. He should benefit more from Fox missing this one.

• codygracyalny

A full fade of GS make sense?

• mbunner23

@JSteele said...

I prefer Bog. He’s been starting and playing big minutes with Hield off the bench for awhile now. He should benefit more from Fox missing this one.

Agreed. I’m all in on Bogy

• madmanjayWV

@codygracyalny said...

I got none with 4 FAKERS on DK lol

• JSteele

@codygracyalny said...

I kind of like Ky Bowman here as a pivot to Rondo/Caruso/”(player-popup #cory-joseph)Cory Joseph”:/players/cory-joseph-13339/Milton chalk.

He should be lowest owned of the group and has just as much upside as any of them. I’m paying down twice at PG on FD though. I’m leaning towards Milton/Bowman as of right now.

• captainwacky

@codygracyalny said...

I don’t think you’re making a mistake in doing so. Obviously they’ll be the lowest owned team (or one of them) and some of their guys have ceilings, but you could make that argument about any team on any day.

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

Why do you like Caruso more than Rondo?

I just think he’s objectively a better player at this stage in their careers, but I don’t really have a strong opinion either way there.

Also seems like Vogel would prefer not to give Rondo more minutes than he has to, which may factor in here.

• Ace15

Bazemore on dk. All the cj/milton/rondo. Draymond as the late hammer

• dakimbell

KOQ will be on every winning GPP lineup tonight

• FD LU:
    Rondo
    Brogdon
    CJ
    SGA
    Wiggens
    Tobias
    Al
    AD
    Portis

• RipCityRings

I’m probably making several huge mistakes tonight, but had to take a stand in a single bullet on a chalky 4-game slate.

Full fade on Philly, GS and AD. See you all at the bottom.

• captainwacky

I went wayyyyy under on Harris and Horford. 100 percent AD. See you in the middle?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@codygracyalny said...

I only have some Chriss and Wiggins from GS. But dont think they are must haves

• nerman

I went with Portis in my main and Turner in my secondary lineup.

• Herf

Robinson smash night!

GL!

• Ace15

Howeeeeeew is tobias 73% wthhhhh
    How is he even 50% on dk. This is wild

D K $4.. Horfy 63% Harris 54% JRich 28%.. Elf only 5.6% Robinson 9% Randle 13%?? Wow

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).