Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at Indiana ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -13 ) at Golden State ( 13 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Draymond was mad that Wiggins got a load management day and he did not

so he took matters into his own hands.

Between D-Load, Wiggins, and Dray, the Warriors have had a hell of a lot of load management this season.

lol

• yisman

Uh, Dwight Howard leads the game in fantasy points at the half

how did this happen?

• Beckhams3Fingers

Draymond is literally unplayable. That piece of shit cocksucker is 50% to get ejected every time he steps on the court. Smfh

• SkateFiend

Danny Green played 12 minutes without taking a single shot. He’s on the community DNP list, I don’t know WHY I gave this guy a try.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Draymond is literally unplayable. That piece of shit cocksucker is 50% to get ejected every time he steps on the court. Smfh

yeah that one random 50 fantasy point game isnt worth it.

• Bodiaz36

Anyone else notice AD was stripped of 5 fpts? Had 19, when he came in for his 2nd Quarter rotation, down to 14. Typical BS stat correction

• Wonder if love will sit tomorrow, 11.5 line vs the pels seems high.

• Bodiaz36

Drummond already ruled out, could see Love sitting too

• ripking

Larry nance chalk coming up

• yisman

SES

Dray 1.1%
    Wiggins 21.9%

• yisman

Poole slipped on a pool on the court

injured, exits

• yisman

Golden State down to seven players

• Man I’m so tight i have kcp over dwight in the showdown.

• kyastanley1

Just love burning the bankroll balance every night as an RG Premium member. Woo Hoo.

• Pick1979

Davis massive Chalk Fail

Kudos to those who faded him when PF was most loaded position

• yisman

my lineups were crushing on fantasydraft/DK/FD

and then Rondo and Glass left the game and did not return because GS didn’t bother coming out of the locker room after halftime

so the Lakers sat everyone too

ugh

349.7 on fanduel
    334.5 fantasydraft
    314.25 DK

In other news, waiting for the Warriors to announce Wiggins or Dray is being shut down for the season. They need to rest for the offseason.

Golden State with 34 points in the second half. What a joke.

5 of those points came in the final minute, with the Lakers not playing D

Jared Dudley got some rare playing time for the Lakers.

• yisman

I needed 0.5 more FP to catch someone on DK

prize was $150 rather than $50

2 point game at halftime, figured Lakers would stay in long enough to get me there…

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

another night of losing, tomorrow I’m playing the free contest and the single entry on fd for a $1 and leaving it alone. Think Im going down to quarter games and thats it after that. losing every night. not fun.

• emoney1214

Wow. That 372.7 would have pretty much won everything but the shot. I am a fricken idiot. I got a ticket to the shot with it though fml.

• ASalvaro

@damionismyname said...

another night of losing, tomorrow I’m playing the free contest and the single entry on fd for a $1 and leaving it alone. Think Im going down to quarter games and thats it after that. losing every night. not fun.

it’s amazing how much easier the WNBA is..you feel like you have a chance just about every night

• chronoxiong

Well, I should have had the optimized lineup tonight but I tried to go contrarian and ended up with this in the Assist: https://www.fanduel.com/games/44002/contests/44002-234883325/entries/2001856675/scoring

I went Ariza over Warren leaving that $800 salary on the table to cost me a lot of games. I was still able to get GPP cash and won a few cash games for the night. So overall, I spent $27 and won $33 to be on a 3 night winning streak. Not the best but profting is always good. Sucks to find out at the end of the night that we really did not need Unibrow for the GPP winning lineups.

• txdave41

Thought maybe finally I would have my first net profit for the entire month as I hit on all the top plays. Nope, of course not! Won $11 but spent $12. 386 was the highest possible score and my 352 was only good for minimum cash. So tired of not even being able to come out ahead by a dime. This will definitely be my last year playing NBA while I still have some sanity left.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).