Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at Indiana ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -13 ) at Golden State ( 13 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

@IronMonkey415 said...

Oh easy peezy day.
    CJ
    SHAI
    WIGGINS
    HASSAN
    MILK SHAKE

We can fill in the rest.

Milkshake???

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

I was heavy on Embiid last night but thankfully had some hedges. No way I will fully fade AD but it certainly makes some sense to not be 100%.

It actually does make sense not to be all in. He’s been getting nicked up on the regular, and if this game gets out of hand, maybe this time he doesn’t come back in.

He’s still easily the premier play on the slate, so I’m not cutting my percentage of Ad down too much. Yet the injury risk is elevated.

• IronMonkey415

Shake Milton for the Sixers, is who I was talking about.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@IronMonkey415 said...

Oh easy peezy day.
    CJ
    SHAI
    WIGGINS
    HASSAN
    MILK SHAKE

We can fill in the rest.

Dont know how many of those guys I will actually have. Definitely not playing Wiggins and most likely not playing CJ. I most likely start with

Rondo
    AD
    Sabonis

And most likely 2 other Lakers. McGee, Howard, Morris, Caruso, Kuzma, Bradley I’ll be mixing in

• Pick1979

@frugal said...

Adams gonna feast…

I have most Center Exposure on Adams

But there could certainly be some surprises Robinson, Turner, Chris and if AD sits….but ya Adams is my go to

Interested to see if they Play Randle Full minutes tonite…knicks had 3 games in 4 nites and they managed his minutes for the first two games…last nite he was headed for a 50 burger but only played 25 mins and got like 37

If AD doesn’t sit we got AD, Sabonis, Randle, and Hortford at PF and if he does you can add Kuzma to that list and subtract (AD) obviously….i Just don’t see 2 much reason to need to go down to those excellent Value plays at PF bc i’m not really loving the idea of paying up at PG today or for Whiteside. That imo is the Crux of the slate and its certainly Tricky …but when Value is in abundance i would go for the players with the highest % outcomes of highest Raw scores

• JSteele

@theIrrigator said...

Dont know how many of those guys I will actually have. Definitely not playing Wiggins and most likely not playing CJ. I most likely start with

Rondo
    AD
    Sabonis

And most likely 2 other Lakers. McGee, Howard, Morris, Caruso, Kuzma, Bradley I’ll be mixing in

I quite like Bogdan today.

• dominicanpapi

There’s injury risk with anyone. Jalen Brunson got hurt on the first play of the game last weekend. I think if you’re MME, obviously it’s unwise to have 100% AD, but if you’re doing 5 lineups…10…20…how many of those won’t have him in there? We’re talking about a guy averaging 1.6 fp/min and a 33% usage rate. I can’t project blowouts, but the line has gone from 13 to -10 and if it does blow out I assume AD will have a huge hand in that.

• Ace15

How do you not lock in CJ on FD? He’s an auto 50 burger. He’s the only SG with that upside maybe SGA as well. SG is so thin you have to lock in CJ. At PF there are so many options and plenty dudes that can get you 50, not sure that’s the place to spend up.

• Pick1979

@dominicanpapi said...

There’s injury risk with anyone. Jalen Brunson got hurt on the first play of the game last weekend. I think if you’re MME, obviously it’s unwise to have 100% AD, but if you’re doing 5 lineups…10…20…how many of those won’t have him in there? We’re talking about a guy averaging 1.6 fp/min and a 33% usage rate. I can’t project blowouts, but the line has gone from 13 to -10 and if it does blow out I assume AD will have a huge hand in that.

I mean if Hortford wasn’t cheap as hell and probably a lock for 35-40 then ….this slate would be easier lol or if Fox still put up big games regardless of opponent. Fox has really seen his Assist Rate plummet the last 2 weeks. Any reason for that?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

How do you not lock in CJ on FD? He’s an auto 50 burger. He’s the only SG with that upside maybe SGA as well. SG is so thin you have to lock in CJ. At PF there are so many options and plenty dudes that can get you 50, not sure that’s the place to spend up.

Matchup doesnt worry you at all? I see AD, Sabonis, and Randle that can get 50. Am I missing more dudes?

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

There’s injury risk with anyone

While this is true, it’s elevated with AD. If you were planning on doing 5 lineups and wanted to go all in AD, I get it, yet putting him in 4 is also not unwise considering his frequent trips to the locker room.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Matchup doesnt worry you at all? I see AD, Sabonis, and Randle that can get 50. Am I missing more dudes?

Tobias, Whiteside

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Tobias, Whiteside

FD PF

• dominicanpapi

@Ace15 said...

Again, it’s early for me, but I only have CJ in one of my 3 max lineups. Schroder is $5500 against Sacramento and Richardson is a pretty solid play in his own right. In the lineups I am fading CJ (only doing 5 tonight due to work), I’m paying up at PF on FD b/c I think the popular build will be AD/Horford or AD/Kuzma, with CJ and/or Whiteside. That’s my hope anyway.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

I quite like Bogdan today.

Too cheap on FD

• JSteele

@Pick1979 said...

I mean if Hortford wasn’t cheap as hell and probably a lock for 35-40 then ….this slate would be easier lol or if Fox still put up big games regardless of opponent. Fox has really seen his Assist Rate plummet the last 2 weeks. Any reason for that?

I kind of like paying up at PF today. No doubt Horford is cheap and in a good spot. But where do you use those savings? PG has great value with Rondo, Shake, and Caruso. SG is relatively weak outside of CJ. Shai hasn’t played that well against Sacramento that its a no brainer play at his price and then you have Josh Richardson, Bogdan, Schroder etc. for value. SF is weak outside of Tobias. Wiggins played well for one game after the trade, but he has really struggled since then. I’d rather take a shot on an Ariza, Galinari, hell even Bazemore. Then PF you have AD (if he’s in) and Sabonis is in a great spot. Randle could even get to 40+ with all the injuries to Philly. Then there is Horford, Kuzma, Giles all with 30+ upside in a similar price range. I’m assuming that Embiid sits today, so that leaves Whiteside or Adams.

• ferrara316

how many sixers is too many sixers? I presently have 5 : Shake, Tobias, Korkmaz, JRich, and Horford.

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

I only go between 4 and 6 lineups a night and as of now plan to be around 50%. I agree entirely on paper AD is by far the highest upside play on the slate in terms of raw points. However, I think there are paths for Sabonis to come really close at a discount and there are several other PF/Cs with a solid chance to outperform AD significantly from a FPPD angle.

• JSteele

@ferrara316 said...

how many sixers is too many sixers? I presently have 5 : Shake, Tobias, Korkmaz, JRich, and Horford.

I’d say 4 should be max with their prices. I can see pivots for Horford.

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

Just like AD, I’ll probably be around 50% CJ. The highest upside value plays look to be at guard positions today (I don’t play FD so maybe different there do to position differences) while the high upside FPPD players seem focused at PF/C spots.

• superjon

Only playing 5 on this smaller slate.

2 are locked in and I’ll make the other 3 tonight.

• Ap1216

On dk im gonna just lock in sabonis, cj and AD and see what i get out of that

• txdave41

Counted at least 30% running the exact same 303.10 fanduel rotogrinders optimal lineup in my 50/50. And they had to split the winnings. lol These trains have ruined cash games. It’s funny that the very tool designed to help you build a bankroll is destroying it.

• Herf

@txdave41 said...

Counted at least 30% running the exact same 303.10 fanduel rotogrinders optimal lineup in my 50/50. And they had to split the winnings. lol These trains have ruined cash games. It’s funny that the very tool designed to help you build a bankroll is destroying it.

Yeah there were huge amounts of people with the same lineups on some of the $10 Triple Doubles last night on FD.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

FD PF

😁

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).