Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at Indiana ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -13 ) at Golden State ( 13 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

I’m feeling the same. It’s funny, because when Embiid was out earlier this year Horford played one B2B. Philly played the bulls at home, traveled to new york and Horford put up 18.5 DK points in 33 minutes. This is essentially the same scenario, except their flying from Cleveland back home. I mean if you want evidence he could bust there it is. Of course Simmons was in so it’s not exact.

Hanme/road splits in play here? PHI is abysmal on the road

• Petergunz82

@JSteele said...

Cory Joseph could be viable as another cheap PG option.

I think this will mostly benefit Bogdan and Barnes and to a lesser extent Bjelica and Giles

And Buddy’s usage should go up

• theIrrigator

Right now my main DK lineup is 3 Lakers, 3 76ers, with a Blazer and Warrior C

• theIrrigator

@Ap1216 said...

Anyone else think the 37 minutes from shake last night was a precursor to them giving more run to burks today?

I like him. Still think Burks plays low 20 mins but he did have a pretty high usage rate after Embiid left the game

• theIrrigator

@Ap1216 said...

Even in 20 minutes i can see him doing some serious damage

Yep I’ll have some

• theIrrigator

Also gonna play some Len. Could see Giles getting into foul trouble

• Njsum1

@NarrowJ said...

I just can’t see Horford doing anything in any of the stat columns that would get him to 8x his salary on DK. Which I realize 6-7x is fine on a 4 gamer, but it just seems far more likely he goes out and puts up a 9/6/3 line and maybe a blk/steal or two and that’s it.

Idk…8x I agree is a stretch, yet not out of the realm of likely outcomes. Yet 6x seems more likely than not. It’s also the knicks

• Ap1216

@theIrrigator said...

Right now my main DK lineup is 3 Lakers, 3 76ers, with a Blazer and Warrior C

I like that build i have a similar one with one 76er switched for a knick

• dcsports21

@Pandamonious said...

I’m feeling the same. It’s funny, because when Embiid was out earlier this year Horford played one B2B. Philly played the bulls at home, traveled to new york and Horford put up 18.5 DK points in 33 minutes. This is essentially the same scenario, except their flying from Cleveland back home. I mean if you want evidence he could bust there it is. Of course Simmons was in so it’s not exact.

I’m viewing b2b games as I did early in the season. (most) Guys just had a break for all-star weekend and are fresh.

• theIrrigator

@Pandamonious said...

And in the 2nd half last night he played like 16 mins, took 3 shots and had a 9% usage rate for a 4.5 burger

• theIrrigator

Just talked myself into fade. Well probably the underweight approach cause you know DFS. If I give him the X he gives me the middle finger 50 burger lol

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Kuzma is a bum, but this is the perfect set-up for him at 4100 his floor is 6x, don’t think you really need to mess around with Horford.
    Kuzma + AD or Sabonis and move on

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Just talked myself into fade. Well probably the underweight approach cause you know DFS. If I give him the X he gives me the middle finger 50 burger lol

I think that’s the right move here, at least for DK. There’s no shortage of PF/C options. I’ll probably end up like 10-15%.

• chronoxiong

Last time Sabonis met the Blazers, he went off on them for 60 fdp. I think PF is pretty straightforward tonight. Either you trust that Horford wont suck on a back or back or take the shot on Sabonis too. I mean there aren’t many superstars tonight to spend your salary cap on with all the injuries.

• captainwacky

@Sleazygreazy said...

Kuzma is a bum, but this is the perfect set-up for him at 4100 his floor is 6x, don’t think you really need to mess around with Horford.
    Kuzma + AD or Sabonis and move on

Kuzma is, in fact, a bum.

But I will also have shares.

But also, Kyle Kuzma is a bum.

• IT4MVP

Comes down to Horford or Kuzma for me

• IT4MVP

J Rich with either Gallo or Warren. Or SGA with Markieef?? FD

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Thirsty Thursday, the coronavirus and Mr. Glass in today’s NBA blog.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-today-february-27-3314079

• tmarohl

@superjon said...

What part?

Clearwater Beach

• theIrrigator

On FD I’ll probably have more Giles than Horford or Kuzma but I expect a majority of my lineups to be Sabonis/AD. Also just a reminder that Turner was out for that Sabonis 60 burger last game against the Blazers. Still think Sabonis is likely to get 50

• ripking

Anyone have any thoughts on Dort? Could he get hot and hit 3 triples and 4 stocks?

• theIrrigator

@IT4MVP said...

J Rich with either Gallo or Warren. Or SGA with Markieef?? FD

J Rich/Warren for me

• theIrrigator

@ripking said...

Anyone have any thoughts on Dort? Could he get hot and hit 3 triples and 4 stocks?

He is in my player pool

• chronoxiong

@theIrrigator said...

On FD I’ll probably have more Giles than Horford or Kuzma but I expect a majority of my lineups to be Sabonis/AD. Also just a reminder that Turner was out for that Sabonis 60 burger last game against the Blazers. Still think Sabonis is likely to get 50

Brogdon was also out for that game too. Darn it. Thanks for the reminder. You still going with AD/Sabonis and not AD+ value PF?

• ripking

I might be crazy but something tells me Shake shake your booty gets more fantasy points than J-rich.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.