Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 9.5 ) at Indiana ( -9.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 224
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -13 ) at Golden State ( 13 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Taj Gibson (back) quesitonable Thursday. https://t.co/ejcFSgQ5Rk

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Bobby Portis will start ahead of Taj Gibson (back) on Thursday.

• captainwacky

Oh, Crazy Eyes. He has a really strong history against Philadelphia too (if I’m remembering right), but that really doesn’t matter.

• miggs6876

@RipCityRings said...

I think it’s pretty clear that the majority of the field is going to be preoccupied with jamming in as many Lakers and Sixers as possible tonight and probably overlook SAC/OKC.

This slate gives me a similar feeling that last night’s did; dubious value. I’m not touching Horford here as every plus attribute of his game has been neutralized by injury this year. I think a lot of people have been quick to blame the fit with Philly’s system, but I genuinely believe he’s been playing hurt and no amount of extra usage is going to fix that.

I’m also liking Tobias less the more I look at it. 7.5K with no Simmons and Embiid is an easy 50 spot on paper, but I don’t know that he’s the real beneficiary of those guys being out. He rarely plays like an alpha scorer, which is what I think you want from the highest priced piece on a team. If he ends in the low 40s that’s going to hold back a lot of lineups.

I think J-Rich and Burks are much more likely to get on a heater and chuck their way to 10x here. I’ll also take Sabonis over AD here. I don’t see a lot of upside to any Laker priced over 4K other than Davis, and he seems like the most obvious fade that could give you the jump on the field if he doesn’t go for 70+.

Sounds like you are going to leave lots of money on the table.

• captainwacky

Honestly, if Taj doesn’t play it just makes Mitchell Robinson that much more viable.

• BerkeleyBoss

Oh man, this is feeling like a throwback slate. I used to play Rondo and Portis every chance I could, back when they had crazy ceilings.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Honestly, if Taj doesn’t play it just makes Mitchell Robinson that much more viable.

Yeah, 12-13 dead center minutes up for grabs. Robinson and Portis could each see 30 here really.

• RipCityRings

@miggs6876 said...

Sounds like you are going to leave lots of money on the table.

Not at all. At the moment I’m paying up for CJ and Sabonis, then toying with AD/Whiteside/Randle/SGA.

Right now I’m just basically fading Philly, though that may change as you probably need at least a piece.

Lakers have me stumped the most. I like Caruso but am on the fence about Rondo/Kuzma/Kieff/etc.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, 12-13 dead center minutes up for grabs. Robinson and Portis could each see 30 here really.

I respect Taj enough to still call him by his name, not his status.

• Pandamonious

Robinson>Porits>Horford? Right? RIght?

• captainwacky

Also one guy we haven’t discussed a lot who I never get right is Julius Randle. He’s played pretty light minutes on this stretch for them, including only 25 yesterday. He probably gets full run here and won’t be highly owned given the slate texture.

• choppadown

Haven’t built a lineup yet for tonight, had a really good one for last night but didn’t cash due to couple guys under 15 points.

Odd slate though, good luck everyone!

• codygracyalny

Hield/Bog or both?

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

I respect Taj enough to still call him by his name, not his status.

In all reality Taj is still OK. I mean even from a DFS perspective the guy still averages just a bit under a FPPM, he just doesn’t get enough minutes to be playable then the ripple effect of making others unplayable as well.

• MrPerfekt7

The value on this slate tho

• Pandamonious

@RipCityRings said...

Not at all. At the moment I’m paying up for CJ and Sabonis, then toying with AD/Whiteside/Randle/SGA.

Right now I’m just basically fading Philly, though that may change as you probably need at least a piece.

Lakers have me stumped the most. I like Caruso but am on the fence about Rondo/Kuzma/Kieff/etc.

Why do you like Caruso more than Rondo?

• megatronswanson

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Oh man, this is feeling like a throwback slate. I used to play Rondo and Portis every chance I could, back when they had crazy ceilings.

I feel the same way. Guys like CoJo and potentially KOQ add to the nostalgia factor.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Sixers will start Milton, Richardson, Robinson III, Harris, Horford on Thursday.

• MrPerfekt7

Crazy to fade Horford?

Thoughts on Caruso?

• choppadown

Anyone playing Elf? Thinking JRich will be on Rj Barret?

• captainwacky

So Tobias Harris is going to guard Julius Randle? god dammit…

• Supersharpie

Help me out folks…better GPP combo:

Hield/Tobias

Or

SGA/Warren

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

So Tobias Harris is going to guard Julius Randle? god dammit…

Or Portis and Horford bangs with Randle, right?

• MrPerfekt7

Warren

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Or Portis and Horford bangs with Randle, right?

Yeah, you’re probably right.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).