• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210
    3:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) at Orlando ( -10.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    6:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 198

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kobe23

Does anyone know why Zinger only played 25 mins last game against the magic? He played well, wasn’t in foul trouble and the game wasn’t exactly a blowout. I feel like rostering him but not if he’s on some sort of mins limit.

• KeithVanHorn82

are Lance Thomas and Courtney Lee legit punt plays?

• bmann

KP’s minutes and production have been very volatile this season. If I remember correctly his minutes had been stabilizing a little but they will probably remain volatile. The other day Rambis mentioned that he didn’t like his shot selection. Until he works out the kinks he will probably be a frustrating DFS option. Next season the sky will be the limit.

• Stickman731

@kobe23 said...

Does anyone know why Zinger only played 25 mins last game against the magic? He played well, wasn’t in foul trouble and the game wasn’t exactly a blowout. I feel like rostering him but not if he’s on some sort of mins limit.

He is actually an interesting play against Miami. He is averaging 30 FD -FPG and that was with Bosh playing him. No Bosh I am curious and will throw him in a couple of LUs. Rabbis changed his rotation and wants him to play more inside to leverage his height. If he shoot outside and is missing he gets pulled for shot selection; but conversely if he is hitting them – Rambis rides the wave. I also think he has hit the rookie wall and Rambis is resting him to be fresher at the end of the game.

• Dgogal7

321 and no cash. Lol. Thanks Bogdan and Markell Brown

• clrockny24

last night was my big night. 350.75 and $3. That many points is almost unheard of for me. I had durant in my F spot and anderson as my PF. towns as my UT.

• Brandon684

Outside of Westbrook, Curry and Lillard, point guard sucked last night

• clrockny24

Yeah I played Reggie Jackson

• Dgogal7

@clrockny24 said...

night was my big night. 350.75 and $3. That many points is almost unheard of for me. I had durant in my F spot and anderson as my PF. towns as my UT.

The winning scores seem to be crazy high lately most nights

• krdell

All day 50/50 cash lines were 40-50 pts lower than the main slate cash lines on FD…found that pretty strange

• baseballislife93

On FD what % of people will have Lillard Lowry and towns in there lineups? 25%

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

@baseballislife93 said...

On FD what % of people will have Lillard Lowry and towns in there lineups? 25%

15%? Vucevic will be popular at center tonight. Also, I think most will grab one of the top SF either George or Carmelo most likely George because SF is way more thin than point guard.

• Cityworkout

Is Joe Johnson playing today and in what capacity?

• TheRyanFlaherty

@krdell said...

All day 50/50 cash lines were 40-50 pts lower than the main slate cash lines on FD…found that pretty strange

It’s not strange at all.
    All Day players wouldn’t have been in on Anderson. The main slate I was in had him 68% owned. He got 10X value at a $5,000 price point.
    People keep talking about NBA being tougher, but he’s the perfect example of one piece of news and a single player going off that really inflates the cash line.

• Fazool

@Sports312 said...

Is Joe Johnson playing today and in what capacity?

I haven’t heard anything about him playing but if he does i can’t imagine him getting many minutes.

• Hjd29

Thoughts on Dirk vs Dieng? Towns or Melo?

Also do people who watch CHA prefer Jefferson or Zeller?

• teachmehowtocutty

@Hjd29 said...

Thoughts on Dirk vs Dieng?

Also do people who watch CHA prefer Jefferson or Zeller?

Dieng for cash dirk for gpp. On fd im going dieng and air gordon

• Bellyball

Whiteside or Vuc? Might even try to fit them both in on DK.

• Chief1Champion

Dudley or Morris is the question?

• Chief1Champion

@Chief1Champion said...

Dudley or Morris is the question?

Early slate only

• gillio

Smaller or larger 50/50s and Double ups easier to win?

• Bellest

@gillio said...

I prefer the 100 player 50/50s on FD,

• Bellest

@gillio said...

I also like to enter all my contests as early as possible. w/ a dummy roster that I edit just before lock.
    You’d be amazed how many ppl do the same thing w/ a min priced dummy roster and never return to edit it.
    (I always build my dummy lu w/ $6700 players, and today it actually looks pretty solid lol)

• TheRealJosh5

@krdell said...

no one from MIA/BOS really did much.

• badlands92

I’m hesitant to go with Lowry today…he’s facing a stingy DET (vs opp PGs) and his price on FD is $9000. He has been fairly consistent with putting in a 35 fpt game for every one he crushes. 35 is not bad by any stretch, but 3.5X value isn’t what I need at that price.

Of course my LU construction has over $9K left and I can’t fathom leaving almost $3K on the table, so I think I have to roll with him in a LU or two. Ultimately it comes down to total points so a 35 from Lowry is better than 28 from a $6K guy…assuming the rest of my LU performs.

Anyone with an intelligent reply, confirming or disputing my analysis?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).