• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210
    3:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) at Orlando ( -10.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    6:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 198

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Cashed thanks to parsons.

Since switching my strategy and just playing 1 lineup im 4-2 in cash, but only 2-4 in gpp’s.

• tonytone1908

@bignish said...

Why not just leave Dieng and Towns out there for garbage time? They’re young players so let them get some run, I don’t get playing veteran backups over them

Who would you rather get hurt in garbage time? Your new young studs you’re trying to build around or some guy you just picked up off the wire for the rest of the season?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@kobe23 said...

Well I finally won all my games today, it just seems so easy on slates where there aren’t any studs blowing up for 70+. You can afford to have a couple of duds in your LU and still cash but if you miss out on a Curry or RWB going for 70? Not a chance. Also because everything noob picks studs it significantly reduces the edge.

Tomorrow looks like another stud night, I hope for once they dont all go off like they have been in recent weeks.

Every night the studs have gone off the last couple weeks there have been better plays. Just last night draymond and pau were far better plays than curry, westbrook or durant.

• beastdog325

@walkoff9 said...

Cashed thanks to parsons.

Since switching my strategy and just playing 1 lineup im 4-2 in cash, but only 2-4 in gpp’s.

That’s what I’ve been doing too. Hard enough to get 1 lineup right than 3 or 4. I know the odds are much better with multiple teams but I don’t have all the time in the world either. Hit 3X Friday, 5X Saturday and busted yesterday mostly due to too many Magic players in a blowout.

• beastdog325

Guys who are talking about quitting? It’s an addiction at this point. You gotta wean off not go cold turkey.

• TommyWantWingy33

@migarvin99 said...

Paid for pro lineups? Can you elaborate?

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/is-it-just-me-or-is-nba-waaaaayyyy-harder-than-last-year-1189114?page=2

Check out some of the posts at the end of this. You haven’t heard of people selling LU’s? Some say they are not profitable LU’s but they can’t be that bad if people are actually paying for them. Some people experience single entry 50/50 tournaments (100 player) that a large percentage of the winners have the EXACT same 1-2 line ups. IMO this could be a BIG hurdle for DFS to over come if enough people complain.

• PujolsJunkie

Second time finishing exactly 19th in the sharpshooter in the past week. Missed winning it by less than 12 points. Closing in on a big one…I can feel it in the air…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).